ADVERTISEMENT

Rex Chapman

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I ever think about Rex Chapman is when I read about him on this board or whenever he makes headlines for criminal activity.

More of y'all should try it. It's actually really, really easy to do.
Rex Derangement Syndrome. Terrible disease. No known cure.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Only a UK ex basketball player would complain about a very loyal UK supporter giving money to the program. He is as stupid as stupid is.

No UK coach is going to vote for Kelly Craft because she donated money. I would venture 90% of the coaching staff on the basketball and football team are woke liberal Democrats. Money will not change that.
Yea, it kind of takes the starch out of sports. I am a passive observer who still likes UK. But, my die hard fandom died

Our identity day politicos are because there’s no compromise. It’s literally “you are either A or B. No in-betweens. And if you aint with me?? You’re the enemy.”

Modern day politics.
Not entirely true. Plenty of folks like myself that think both A and B suck. People are just hesistant and feel like an Independent or Libertarian vote is a throw away vote. They aren't wrong. Will take a lot for a viable nationwide third party option. But, if people really want US politics to unphuck itself, it needs two things; 1) a third party (or at least the legit threat of one to bring both parties back to center/civil, and 2) term limits in congress. Don't hold your breath on that one.

The only time I ever think about Rex Chapman is when I read about him on this board or whenever he makes headlines for criminal activity.

More of y'all should try it. It's actually really, really easy to do.
Agreed. Actually surprised this thread hasn’t been locked or deleted yet.

Not entirely true. Plenty of folks like myself that think both A and B suck. People are just hesistant and feel like an Independent or Libertarian vote is a throw away vote. They aren't wrong. Will take a lot for a viable nationwide third party option. But, if people really want US politics to unphuck itself, it needs two things; 1) a third party (or at least the legit threat of one to bring both parties back to center/civil, and 2) term limits in congress. Don't hold your breath on that one.
Term limits are the answer and that is why they will never happen.

Biden is at 50 years career politician. Completely ludicrous. McConnell, Schumer, Watters, Pelosi all need booted out into the real world.

Yep. Term limits and tort reform would unscrew a lot in this country. A whole lot.

Do yall follow him on social media just to come here and talk about what he posts? These threads are really weird.

Do yall follow him on social media just to come here and talk about what he posts? These threads are really weird.
Weird how? It’s about a former basketball player who ended up disgracing BBN, turning his life around a bit, and now reflects poorly in UK.

Seems like a perfectly reasonable topic for the basketball board.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Did anyone ever tell Rex that Pete Gillen is still alive???

That was freaking hilarious. Such insight TBS paid for.....

He hates white people.

Blames Mitch for his multi-year drug addiction.

Throws Kentuckians under the bus and calls them inbreds for voting R.

Never met him in real life, but following his Twitter and he seems like an azzhole.

What’s really weird is you added absolutely nothing to the conversation yet you still felt the need to post. That’s really strange man.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
What's he done now?
Probably Dell Currys ex wife or Mugsy Bogues mom or no telling with Rexmaniac! He's had a tough life here so if he wanted start some shit at any point or dip in the shocolate then Eddie should've let him dipped in the shocolate. It's America. He never told Eddie once in 2 yrs that he shouldn't be doing lines of Coke and we all know that's shit is white...

Last edited:
Just jealous because he dunked on their heads and stole their women.
Dunked all over Jimmy Dykes Perm one time In practice! Jimmy was coaching him up. He got him to the league so he could crack whoever he wanted to. Now that a true story right there. Reliable sources.

Last edited:
Sometimes it surprises me that there aren't MORE guys like Rex running around (not that there aren't plenty).

Not to make excuses for him, but he was annointed "King" before the AAU Leagues changed high school basketball. He was the featured player on those teams, before we got him, often taking 25 or even 30+ shots a game for Owensboro Apollo.

Star here, good NBA run. How does a cocky, confident kid grow up normal? Only incredible parenting and maybe not even then. People in their heads for years telling them they are great, granting every wish, etc.

Not saying give Rex a pass on who he is. Just that he's a product of a "star" system that is going to produce some really challenging characters sometimes for lots of reasons.

OR

as Charles Manson famously said "I am only what you made me."

LOL

Reactions: treyforuk
What's really hard to believe is that people still support him and make excuses for his boorish behavior. Chapman makes everything about politics whether it actually is or not. I am a hard-core Conservative but, my opinions and beliefs don't drive everything I do. I don't obsess over those on the opposite side to any real extent. Chapman seems to wake up angry every single day, hating a lot of people. The result is obvious.

So don’t follow him. It’s easy.
You don’t have to follow him to see his tweets. And before you say “block him”, I don’t block anybody on any social media sites.

It takes a miserable person to spin a positive situation into something negative and political. Guess Rex missed where some of the funds from the Crafts are building the new indoor track and field facility to be named after UK's 1st African American student-athlete to win NCAA & SEC Championships and graduate from UK, Jim Green.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT