ADVERTISEMENT

Rex is Gonna Tell Us Something New.

He actually said something funny on the Dan Patrick show a week or so ago. They had Ryan Leaf on the day before and Rex said "what is this, Felon's week??"

He then said the F word later on and ended up emailing the show to apologize. lol
That’s Rex. Like it or not. I wish I had seen this. I’ll be watching.

Meh...

I've been critical of him before, but I shouldn't have been. He's still a Wildcat, and he's apparently still struggling to get uphill. And I ain't telling anybody here what to do, but simply tuning him out and wishing him the best is really, really easy, and in the end, ideally, it makes us all a little better.

What a shock. He has a niche audience and he's told the same story repeatedly.
Then insulting his time at a place which is the market for the book is an odd marketing ploy.
Very much so. He’s got one story. That insults everyone who supported him. Nice. Must be time to use the Disney strategy and blame the audience now.

Meh...

I've been critical of him before, but I shouldn't have been. He's still a Wildcat, and he's apparently still struggling to get uphill. And I ain't telling anybody here what to do, but simply tuning him out and wishing him the best is really, really easy, and in the end, ideally, it makes us all a little better.
I hope he finds his peace, but I just hate seeing him continually in public bashing us. Makes me not wanna see him anymore.

I hope he finds his peace, but I just hate seeing him continually in public bashing us. Makes me not wanna see him anymore.

The next time he irritates me, I'm just gonna think -- "What would this guy say in this situation?"

220dba33-855e-4e31-9f0f-934a4eec5cb3-1201UKmbUNCGWeaver18.JPG

WWJBHD? He'd take the high road. As should we all.

Meh...

F him,, its past the point of wishing him well when he talks shit about UK and the fans.. He can choke on a bag of Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak dixx..

I

I missed this. What did he say
Wanted to go to Louisville.
Wished he would have chose Louisville.
If he had a do over he would chose Louisville
UK paid lots of money.
UK boosters kept the money flowing.
He had so much money he was giving it to teammates.
UK student body was racist.
UK fans were racist.
HIs dad was hard on him.

Blah, Blah, Blah.....A real sob story - all told for money....maybe he should have been smarter with all those booster contributions.

But hey, don't judge him...he suffers from mental illness and drug addiction so he can slander whomever he needs to - with impunity.

King POS.

Regards

UK paid lots of money.
UK fans were racist.
HIs dad was hard on him.

Blah, Blah, Blah.....A real sob story - all told for money....maybe he should have been smarter with all those booster contributions.

But hey, don't judge him...he suffers from mental illness and drug addiction so he can slander whomever he needs to - with impunity.

King POS.

Regards
That may all be the truth. I don't see anything unrealistic

He would have still came to UK. That one isn't true

UK paid lots of money.
UK fans were racist.
HIs dad was hard on him.

King POS.

Regards
It’s also the doctors fault that he became a drug addict . Everyone but him is to blame.

UK paid lots of money.
UK fans were racist.
HIs dad was hard on him.

King POS.

Regards
Aren't pretty much all of those things true though? And, he didn't say all of UK's student body and fans were racists, just that he had to deal with racists from both. That is true.

• Wow
Reactions: catben
That may all be the truth. I don't see anything unrealistic

He would have still came to UK. That one isn't true
He wouldn't have been at UK if JBH hadn't retired. In retrospect, UK would have been better served if Joe had stayed. No Sutton and no whiny boy.

Last edited:
I loved Rex when he was here. He was bad man on the court. My introduction to him was before I knew who he was. I sized him up as a tall skinny guy that I could make uncomfortable with physical play. He was an assassin, magician, and super athletic. He was unguardable.
He played some great ball at UK. He had some really good moments in the NBA.
At some point he lost his mind. I cringe when he talks because he says really dumb things. I wish someone who he really respected would talk to him about making it easier for fans to like him.

UK paid lots of money.
UK fans were racist.
HIs dad was hard on him.

King POS.

Regards
Hell yes! I'm with you. I've heard him tell that Louisville story a couple times before and I'd give anything if he had just went on to Louisville seriously. My gawd. He's such a a lil bitch. He acts like he's so scarred to death from his time in Lexington, but Louisville or Tennessee or UCLA or anywheres you go has some racism. Every place has some good folks and some bad folks. I wonder how many of those ppl good ol Rex has went back to and said here I want you to have this money back because I don't/didn't feel comfortable taking it from you? I bet none. That would bother me to know that I took what the ppl gave me and then turned around and talked mad shit about them for years and years. I'm not saying he is right or wrong in what he says he witnessed but he's wrong for playing kissy ass and then just stays talking all this shit.

Reactions: KFuqua
He wouldn't have been at UK if JBH hadn't retired. In retrospect, UK would have been better served if Joe had stayed. No Sutton and no whiny boy.
And then JBH would've been the asshole in most fans minds. But sometimes the fans don't see it but I wished he had went on to Louisville or any damn where besides UK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT