ADVERTISEMENT

Rex is Gonna Tell Us Something New.

The fact that people believe racism is different not even an hour away in Louisville is hilarious. City lines aren’t real, it’s literally next door. lol.

Most people are just normal and have normal tendencies toward other people. Very few people are actually the way guys like Chapman portray.

I still wonder what Chapman would have said to a homosexual teammate asking him out in 1986. Would love to know the answer to that question. I guarantee you he would have been ready to fight over it. He’s not as virtuous as he portrays. The black girl issue was probably just about attention he seems to like it.

When you accept that a large amount of what comes out of Chapman's mouth is a lie, the closer to the truth you get.
Rex has been a d-bag all of his life. Some of the stuff he did in high school and college off the court was ridiculous.

Aren't pretty much all of those things true though? And, he didn't say all of UK's student body and fans were racists, just that he had to deal with racists from both. That is true.
Go to the dang Louisville board and hangout. You’ll fit right in over there

The fact that people believe racism is different not even an hour away in Louisville is hilarious. City lines aren’t real, it’s literally next door. lol.

Most people are just normal and have normal tendencies toward other people. Very few people are actually the way guys like Chapman portray.

I still wonder what Chapman would have said to a homosexual teammate asking him out in 1986. Would love to know the answer to that question. I guarantee you he would have been ready to fight over it. He’s not as virtuous as he portrays. The black girl issue was probably just about attention he seems to like it.
Sounds like more Louisville vs Kentucky spiel. Kentucky is southern and racist. Louisville is a midwestern, progressive river town. LOL, what a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT