ADVERTISEMENT

Reed Sheppard Game-Winner

Thank god Cal has Kentucky Jesus to bail him out, but WHYYYYYYY would you not foul up 3?!?!?! Same thing cost us in the Florida game and it damn near happened again tonight. Anyways, I’m naming my first child Reed

….and he still won’t start next game.. 351 coaches in D1….350 would start their teams best player….
The “starters” got down 12-3 and then got outscored again in 2nd half about 10-4
Thats a -15 in the 1st 3 and a half minutes of each half combined Reed and others had to overcome.

One helluva game! Kentucky is riding high with momentum at the right time. This is a step in the right direction building off the Alabama win to beat a good MSU team on the road.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Thank god Cal has Kentucky Jesus to bail him out, but WHYYYYYYY would you not foul up 3?!?!?! Same thing cost us in the Florida game and it damn near happened again tonight. Anyways, I’m naming my first child Reed
I’m pumped rn but you’re dead on. Basically the exact same as the UF game if Reed doesn’t hit the game winner.

You foul there so they can’t tie it and force you back to the line. Instead we let a kid who had already hit contested 3 after contested 3 take another one to tie and force OT.

We had a chance to foul their forward that brought the ball across half court to the top of the key

I’m pumped rn but you’re dead on. Basically the exact same as the UF game if Reed doesn’t hit the game winner.

You foul there so they can’t tie it and force you back to the line. Instead we let a kid who had already hit contested 3 after contested 3 take another one to tie and force OT.

We had a chance to foul their forward that brought the ball across half court to the top of the key
Yeah. I agree.

He saved Wagner's ass because Wagner was trying to play hero ball
Noticed that too. He started to try to take it on his own and misdribbled, almost loss the ball and forced him to pick his dribble up. Thought we were about to see another Wagner handing the ball unforced again like he has so often in late game situations (@UF, UTAM)

I was SCREAMING at the TV to foul the forward around half court! I just don’t understand how you don’t learn your lesson. It’s inexcusable. We could all be having a very different conversation rn if it wasn’t for Reed and his wheelbarrow sized kohonaes.

I don't ever want to hear someone say every again that Reed needs to be benched for a turnover or a missed assignment on D or whatever. That kid played with the heart of a champion tonight.

Thank you Reed thank you so much I love you !!!!!!!!!
I thought you quit watching?

Yep I called it and the Tennessee game too. Going to go walk my invisible dog now and check back in after the game to see how much we lost by.

ZERO CHANCE we can win this ESPN has it at 20% so I will just assume the loss.

I am not even mad about this loss. The refs are clearly homering this one 100% for Miss State the refs are criminal.

I will be so glad to get to a neutral site and away from the SEC refs they suck.

This was kind of like the Rooferee game in reverse. UNC led by seven with a minute left, Monk tied it with a three with seven seconds left, then UNC won with half a second left.

We led MSU by eight, they tied it with a three with eight seconds left, then Shep happens.

I don't ever want to hear someone say every again that Reed needs to be benched for a turnover or a missed assignment on D or whatever. That kid played with the heart of a champion tonight.

Thank you Reed thank you so much I love you !!!!!!!!!
He plays that way regardless
He just wants to win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT