ADVERTISEMENT

Reed Sheppard Game-Winner

I was SCREAMING at the TV to foul the forward around half court! I just don’t understand how you don’t learn your lesson. It’s inexcusable. We could all be having a very different conversation rn if it wasn’t for Reed and his wheelbarrow sized kohonaes.
Doubt if they're the size of a wheelbarrow; what I don't doubt is that a wheelbarrow would be handy for hauling them around--take the strain off his back

If he's a Top 10 lottery pick, he's gone. Because if he came back, and then has a career ending injury he loses millions.
Yeah understand all that but that doesn't apply to every kid. Money is not only key to life and happiness to some and they realize once you give up your college days you can never buy them back with any kind of money and think you'll hear something like that from Shep and family when it comes time. Now after year two yeah its a no brainer.

Truth is the odds of a career ending injury to where you can never make life changing money are very small. And even those who tear a knee etc can come back to play at some level making more money than they'll ever need. So look for Shep and family to say we want one more ride before heading on. Again you cant get these years back and I think you'll hear them say this was too much fun to give up now and move on to the business world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT