ADVERTISEMENT

Reed, Dilly, Edwards official NBA mesasurements

Looks like Reed is kicking ass. I still don't understand how anyone could be mad at him for leaving.
Who was "mad" at him for leaving? Some of us had some wishful hopes that he might return to lead Popes first team here and become a true Kentucky legend, but none of us faulted him for the decision he made either.

Dude is kind of a bich..
Did I get his ass ran ? The post you quoted from him was posted right above my last post calling him out. Now that his post is no longer there, it looks like I am responding to G-PIPS post when in fact is was the now removed moses1uk's post. I hope his ass got banned, but he will be back with a brand new fake handle before noon.

• Rob Dillingham: Hand Length (Inches): 8.00; Hand Width (Inches): 8.25; Height W/O Shoes: 6′ 1.00″; Standing Reach: 7′ 11.00″; Weight (LBS): 164.2; Wingspan: 6′ 3.00″

• Reed Sheppard: Hand Length (Inches): 7.75; Hand Width (Inches): 9.00; Height W/O Shoes: 6′ 1.75″; Standing Reach: 7′ 9.50″; Weight (LBS): N/A; Wingspan: 6′ 3.25″

• Justin Edwards: Hand Length (Inches): 8.75; Hand Width (Inches): 8.75; Height W/O Shoes: 6′ 6.00″; Standing Reach: 8′ 6.50″; Weight (LBS): 209.4; Wingspan: 6′ 10.00″
Dillingham is a small guy... pretty good wingspan though for his size. I'm not going to doubt him but I hope he can effectively bulk up in the next couple years.

I knew Justin Edwards being 6’8” was a bunch of crap. I mean I guess he is in shoes but everyone gets that same bump. He definitely looked and played undersized.

The dunks off the front of the rim would indicate that. Wonder what his vertical ends up being.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT