ADVERTISEMENT

Hoop Summit Measurements Team USA

I think the Wear Twins were like that. 6'9/6'10 guys who had like 6'7 wingspans. Doesnt need long arms to drain them bombs in peoples faces. Crazy how he doesnt look to have t-rex arms or anything.

He doesn't, they are just a little bit shorter than one might expect but not any extreme issue. Add an inch and half to each and you have a very different conversation.

It probably puts a little extra importance on either his lateral quickness or anticipation ability to be an effective defender though because it is a game of inches, they matter and must be compensated for when missing in other ways.

high school is crap though. especially in Wisconsin. just 35%in AAU. 1-3 in the jordan brand game. has struggled bad this week with his shot.
He went 6 for 9 in all-star game. Played well in practice as well. Do not know how he's struggled. He hit several jumpers just not all 3s

He doesn't, they are just a little bit shorter than one might expect but not any extreme issue. Add an inch and half to each and you have a very different conversation.

It probably puts a little extra importance on either his lateral quickness or anticipation ability to be an effective defender though because it is a game of inches, they matter and must be compensated for when missing in other ways.

Adding an inch and a half is all most guys need for sure

So did they never release measurements for the US team? I have seen the World team's a couple of days ago.

If the World team guards can play a lick, I think they're going to win this game.

This feels like a weak Team USA, and a pretty solid World Team. But a lot of this comes down to guard play. Team USA usually has some studs who run roughshod over the World TeamAny time that's not the case, the World Team wins.

Herro managed to have a wingspan shorter than his height. You don't see that often.
It used to be pretty common.

jurassic-world.jpg

I think those guys will be fine, can't measure heart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT