ADVERTISEMENT

Reed, Dilly, Edwards official NBA mesasurements

JFCats22

All-American
Feb 3, 2015
  • Rob Dillingham: Hand Length (Inches): 8.00; Hand Width (Inches): 8.25; Height W/O Shoes: 6′ 1.00″; Standing Reach: 7′ 11.00″; Weight (LBS): 164.2; Wingspan: 6′ 3.00″

• Reed Sheppard: Hand Length (Inches): 7.75; Hand Width (Inches): 9.00; Height W/O Shoes: 6′ 1.75″; Standing Reach: 7′ 9.50″; Weight (LBS): N/A; Wingspan: 6′ 3.25″

• Justin Edwards: Hand Length (Inches): 8.75; Hand Width (Inches): 8.75; Height W/O Shoes: 6′ 6.00″; Standing Reach: 8′ 6.50″; Weight (LBS): 209.4; Wingspan: 6′ 10.00″

Because some of our fans don't give a crap about our players. They look at them as humans that's only purpose is to win the fanbase another natty title or die trying.
He will probably make anywhere from 22 to 27 million of guaranteed money to play three years of basketball. How many of these people complaining would really turn that kind of money down? It's very selfish for someone to fault the kid for trading out a couple of million in NIL for the tens of millions he will make in the NBA.

I knew Justin Edwards being 6’8” was a bunch of crap. I mean I guess he is in shoes but everyone gets that same bump. He definitely looked and played undersized.
But that would make Edwards as much of a 6'8" player as any other college player listed as 6'8", right?

Reactions: KYFOSSIL
No, but they also didn't measure your ignorance with all of the trash post you post. GTFO, you are NOT a UK fan. Jealousy is a very bad trait to have, you do not have 1/100th of the basketball ability these guys do, so why talk shit about them ? Because you can hide behind a keyboard. Hiding and talking shit like a little *itch. Why you haven't been banned is beyond me.

No, but they also didn't measure your ignorance with all of the trash post you post. GTFO, you are NOT a UK fan. Jealousy is a very bad trait to have, you do not have 1/100th of the basketball ability these guys do, so why talk shit about them ? Because you can hide behind a keyboard. Hiding and talking shit like a little *itch. Why you haven't been banned is beyond me.
Dude is kind of a bich..

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Pretty crazy reed even participated given his top 10 pick lock. Even crazier he went out and killed it. Is he a sure fire top 2-3 pick now?
Still have our share of “fans” hoping he fails. He’ll be making his HOF speech in 20 years with some of these experts explaining how overrated he is.

Kind of sounds exactly like every UL fan I’ve ever known, come to think of it. Hmmm.

• Rob Dillingham: Hand Length (Inches): 8.00; Hand Width (Inches): 8.25; Height W/O Shoes: 6′ 1.00″; Standing Reach: 7′ 11.00″; Weight (LBS): 164.2; Wingspan: 6′ 3.00″

• Reed Sheppard: Hand Length (Inches): 7.75; Hand Width (Inches): 9.00; Height W/O Shoes: 6′ 1.75″; Standing Reach: 7′ 9.50″; Weight (LBS): N/A; Wingspan: 6′ 3.25″

• Justin Edwards: Hand Length (Inches): 8.75; Hand Width (Inches): 8.75; Height W/O Shoes: 6′ 6.00″; Standing Reach: 8′ 6.50″; Weight (LBS): 209.4; Wingspan: 6′ 10.00″
I wonder what Perry’s height is without shoes ??

Looks like Reed is kicking ass. I still don't understand how anyone could be mad at him for leaving.

Agreed. Not mad. I am just struggling with a selfish heart. I want to see him in a starting lineup, more mature/experienced on the floor for my cats. Damn. I hope he kills it. But, I tasted something wonderful and wanted more.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
Great for Reed. Just wish he had come to UK one year later. He wouldn’t have had to play for the idiot. So how is our starting PG doing in the workouts?

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
But that would make Edwards as much of a 6'8" player as any other college player listed as 6'8", right?
Not always. Some measure with shoes some measure without. UK has been notorious for inflating height though, JE never looked his listed size to me.

Because some of our fans don't give a crap about our players. They look at them as humans that's only purpose is to win the fanbase another natty title or die trying.
Human is a stretch.

NPC's is more like it and the only player character in the universe is themselves and maybe...MAYBE their closest circle of like minded souls probably excluding their spouses and children other than a favored son.

I don't think most UK fans are angry with Sheppard for leaving. For me, I'm not angry at him. I'm disappointed for UK because he could have made a HUGE difference on this coming team. He played so well as a true freshman, but when I think of how much better he could have become as a sophomore, that's when I'm just disappointed. I wish him nothing but the best in his quest to play in the NBA. It's looking like he's a sure thing to be a top 5 pick. Good for him.

Having said all of this, it should be understandable when UK basketball fans (who are mostly college basketball fans above all, not necessarily NBA fans) would be ready to move on since we know Sheppard is gone. I know I am. I almost didn't even read or comment on this post. I don't care much about the NBA. So, when he took his ball and left, I don't hold it against him, I'm just ready to see who's next. What can they do? What can this 24-25 team do under new management and with a completely new lineup? I'm anxious to find out.

So, I don't really care too much right now about what Reed Sheppard is doing in the combine or what his measurables are. Don't care to read about Dillingham or Justin Edwards, either. I hope they all do great and go make a bundle. But if they're not playing for my Cats next season, I will just find out where they went in the draft and say "good on you." Who's next for what matters to me now? Let's talk about that. 😀

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT