ADVERTISEMENT

Reds

I can't take credit for this line, but on another board, when one poster suggested that Cruz be converted into a mop up role, the retort was that he should instead be converted to a AAA pitcher. I'm inclined to agree with the second option.
Do they still do the music and light show at GABP when Cruz comes in? If so, they need to knock that crap off.

Reactions: WildcatofNati2
This year's team has an obstinate tendency to try to get close to .500 and then to immediately do whatever is necessary to avoid actually getting there.
Absolutely, this is where you have to make a change in the dugout and get rid of the manager that won't enable the complacency this team has to settle for less. Barry Larkin's comments over the air were damning. He basically called out Bell without mentioning any names and was fair to mention players have a role in this as well. They lack a veteran player like Rolen was during the Baker years. It is evident Votto's presence as a leader in the clubhouse has shown this year. The Reds need a veteran manager too with experience for player development with this young team to mold them into winners and hate to see their potential continue to get wasted by a clueless manager like David Bell. It is an organization that fires Dusty Baker for 3 seasons winning 90+ games out of 4 years and keep Bell around with his subpar record.

I am fed up of seeing players like Will Benson and Ty France on this roster while Rece Hinds is wasting in Louisville. FO needs to get their heads out of their ass and shake things up. Fraley has been healthy most of the year, batting 8th or riding the pine most games. It is a joke how he is mishandled and reports out they are none to pleased with Bell about it. Rather see Hinds, Friedl & Fraley in the outfield, Steer 1B, India 2B, EDLC SS and Espinal is hitting above .300 in his last 30 games. Since Bell is dick hard about playing the LH/RH splits to a fault, let him split time at DH with Marte and Candelario as a switch hitter until McLain comes up in September if he plays this year.

This was earlier in the season from his Dad.

GNZi_qyWoAAoshD

Last edited:
Like I said, Candelario signing is a bust. Even writers saying it and just my opinion this was an awful contract signing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT