ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Put together a list of bottles I’m selling to clear shelf space and buying some long sought unicorns that I will drink and enjoy. KoK ‘23, is on my mind along with a RR15. Life’s too short to stack nice lil trophies, knowing the big game hunting has yet to start. Just sent photos and an excel spreadsheet to JHOB. KLuke Batch 9 is the truth.

Auburn tickets secured. Solo run. No fam. Should be a liberating week in late October.

Gotta come up with a food offering…. Hmmm.

What is that scrimmage injury nonsense @Jeff Drummond ? What do you know ? Spill it.

I’m with Wynn. Cal is washed. Can’t wait to see him fail and his Hogs try to solve a modern PnR drive and dish offense.

I hate women’s basketball.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
For those in the Louisville area check out the burger at Pints and Union in New Albany. Double patty smash burger with crispy edges and American cheese. Served with a Mac style sauce and house made pickles.

I recommend an ice cold Stroh’s to wash it down.

Put together a list of bottles I’m selling to clear shelf space and buying some long sought unicorns that I will drink and enjoy. KoK ‘23, is on my mind along with a RR15. Life’s too short to stack nice lil trophies, knowing the big game hunting has yet to start. Just sent photos and an excel spreadsheet to JHOB. KLuke Batch 9 is the truth.

Auburn tickets secured. Solo run. No fam. Should be a liberating week in late October.

Gotta come up with a food offering…. Hmmm.

What is that scrimmage injury nonsense @Jeff Drummond ? What do you know ? Spill it.

I’m with Wynn. Cal is washed. Can’t wait to see him fail and his Hogs try to solve a modern PnR drive and dish offense.

I hate women’s basketball.
Hunch is M Cox (not a long deal but maybe a game or two), Trayanum (maybe a game or two) and Gilmore (long deal).

• Sad
Reactions: Kooky Kats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT