ADVERTISEMENT

Reds

Elly's attempted steal of 3rd last night was his third base running gaffe in the last couple of games. Your down 6-0 with 2 outs in just the 4th inning and getting to 3rd doesn't do anything. Friedl walked on the pitch and that would have been 2 runners on.

I know he has the green light but someone may want to help him w/ situational baseball fundamentals. Oh wait...that would require coaching from this team.

So Reds basically stand pat. Interesting.
kinda figured they would. I think they're just banking on most of the injured guys, McClain, CES, etc. coming back. in the spring and next season being what they hoped this one would be, but we all know how that goes. Next year it will be a whole other slew of injuries that take them out of contention. I honestly don't know what the deal is, the Reds seem to annually be the most injured team in all of baseball.

kinda figured they would. I think they're just banking on most of the injured guys, McClain, CES, etc. coming back. in the spring and next season being what they hoped this one would be, but we all know how that goes. Next year it will be a whole other slew of injuries that take them out of contention. I honestly don't know what the deal is, the Reds seem to annually be the most injured team in all of baseball.
Don't know about the Reds being "most injured", lots of teams battling injuries but Reds have very narrow margin because FO won't stockpile team with MLB players, depending on 4A/3A players instead. Failure to take advantage of a strong outfield class in the just concluded trading period and doing nothing to build Reds OF was criminal. But the owner's son got promoted so all's well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT