ADVERTISEMENT

Reds

Hey big time fans, serious question.

If me and a couple friends drive up Sunday, will there likely be tics to buy at the gate?

If this keeps up, they’ll fill that 44,000 seat stadium.

Yes there are always tickets at the gate, probably much cheaper than you’ll find on line

Also pretty awesome wings right across the street if u can get in to place an order

Hey big time fans, serious question.

If me and a couple friends drive up Sunday, will there likely be tics to buy at the gate?

If this keeps up, they’ll fill that 44,000 seat stadium.
I would say it would depend on how the first two games of the series go. If they win or split, it might be a full house. If the Braves come in and rain on their parade by taking the first two, you might have a chance at better seats. I can see Friday/Saturday being close to sellouts though.

Reactions: The-Hack
Very true! Another reason to bring him back and enjoyed his time with the Reds. Krall, make it happen!
Heck, he could had pretty cheaply, no?

I think he was well liked by teammates.

He might not be Shohei Otahni, but who is?

Reactions: M4CAT
Yes there are always tickets at the gate, probably much cheaper than you’ll find on line

Also pretty awesome wings right across the street if u can get in to place an order
I won’t waste my belly space on wings if beer and brats are available!!

Heck, he could had pretty cheaply, no?

I think he was well liked by teammates.

He might not be Shohei Otahni, but who is?
The perfect player for GABP and a great fit for the Reds. Would think he could be traded for cheap since he is a FA and Cincinnati could either eat the remainder of his salary or not have to part with big name prospects to get it done.

Reactions: The-Hack
Weaver absolutely sucks. Freaking joke.
A complete dumpster fire. A lack of SP depth is the only weakness this team has and needs to be addressed. Surely Levi Stoudt is not that much worse that Weaver and his 7.14 ERA currently still gets a start every 5th day. His numbers this year are significantly worse than his overall career numbers.

Reactions: CalCat57
It's amazing how the Reds were able to come back in this game and put up 11 here in the 6th. Teams of the past would have laid down and died. The mindset behind this team never being out is incredible. Hope they hold on but for the moment, WOW!! Go Reds!

Reactions: jameslee32
Whoever was on here doubting EDLC’s ability to handle MLB pitching needs to turn in their fan card. He just became the first Red to hit for the cycle since 1989. Did it in Four AB’s. He’s special.

Whoever was on here doubting EDLC’s ability to handle MLB pitching needs to turn in their fan card. He just became the first Red to hit for the cycle since 1989. Did it in Four AB’s. He’s special.
Literally have won a World Series since someone last hit for the cycle in a Reds uniform haha

Number-Twelve-12-Fluorescent-Circle-or-Square-Labels-c181r-600x600.png

This team is so much fun and would have never thought the Reds would be so competitive again this fast but here they are! 41-35 1.5 games ahead of Milwaukee.

This team is so much fun and would have never thought the Reds would be so competitive again this fast but here they are! 41-35 1.5 games ahead of Milwaukee.
Most fun since the 1990 team and the Big Red Machine days. The Dusty years were fun but never felt they were built to win it all or had a solid lineup 1-9 that were a threat like this team has shown. This team is still young, CES to come and will only get better. Definitely need some pitching help in the rotation and Chapman to give the bullpen an extra arm and take some pressure off Diaz so that he doesn't get worn out for the stretch run.

It's very hard to do in less than 4 AB's. 🤪

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT