ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit to watch: Ksuan Casey

Unless he has grown recently he is 6'5 or maybe a generous 6'6. Averaged 8 and 8 last year and isn't even the best player on his team this year. Has a long way to go to be a Marquis Estill comparison. Not UK caliber talent , not even D1 talent. Not sure how these post get started, maybe I'm being leveled here which is possible. Not bashing the kid but he isn't 6'9 and isn't a D1 talent at this point. Wish him the best though as he is an above average player in the 2nd Region. If he conditions hard and grows some he could develop over the next few years.
sorry but there are 442 D-1 teams and the kid is 6'8" nearly 300 lbs...no way a kid that size doesn't sign somewhere D-1

Casey had 17 and 12 against Christian County one of the best teams in the state last night. Christian County has a kid Ware, who is averaging about 40 a game.

Harmon is the real deal but how many times has the #1 overall player been shorter than 6’

When they're 15? Probably a few.

The top player in the country isn't typically a PG, but if he ends up 6'1 or 6'2, that's Brandon Jennings, Kyrie, Selby, etc range and those guys were all at or near the top of their class.

Besides, it's not like he's 5'6. He's nearly 6' now, although his build leads you to think he's more physically mature than lots of kids his age.

With him being 300 pounds at 6’8, that could definitely be an issue. Doesn’t look like UK material to me from the few times that I’ve seen him. Again, just speaking from the small sample that I’ve seen of him, I don’t think he is on our level. Looks like he does have some post moves but they’re really slow developing moves. Needs to shed some weight and get quicker, IMO. I like a lot of things about him but those problems are glaring to me from what I’ve seen of him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT