ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Bradshaw

FanofUK

Blue Chip Prospect
Feb 7, 2006
Is now my new favorite player, that energy he brings on the bench along with keeping his attitude and head up is bar none one of the better traits I have yet to witness on a modern day athlete.
He acknowledges PT is earned and not the other players fault but his own.
Kids these days think the red sea should part for them and this kid at age 19 understands it does not work that way and roots for his teammates and maybe I am naive but it seems so genuine.
I am paying to watch UK this year at the SEC T and it was mostly for Shep, but now if I can get an autograph - I want Bradshaw's.

Is now my new favorite player, that energy he brings on the bench along with keeping his attitude and head up is bar none one of the better traits I have yet to witness on a modern day athlete.
He acknowledges PT is earned and not the other players fault but his own.
Kids these days think the red sea should part for them and this kid at age 19 understands it does not work that way and roots for his teammates and maybe I am naive but it seems so genuine.
I am paying to watch UK this year at the SEC T and it was mostly for Shep, but now if I can get an autograph - I want Bradshaw's.
I've been saying all year how this years roster is full of genuinely good kids. The chemistry is off the charts. I have spent a good amount of time with the team over the course of this year and compared to previous years and other teams from other schools I've encountered our teams chemistry and the level of their unselfishness and genuine desire for everyone to succeed is something I haven't seen before.

Sure the on the court performance hasn't always translated this year but we have a great group of kids. This is why all the BS drivel about how Bradshaw and Klutch controls Cal etc is such mindless fodder. It holds not even one iota of factual information. Just people talking about things they have no clue about. I'd love to see us make a run, this team deserves it and they are more than capable.

I have always liked Bradshaw (he is just a likeable kid). But most of our guys are likeable.
Big Z - Gotta love his smile on and off the court.
Shep - come on, have not heard anything bad about Shep.
Adou, Love that kid.
Dilly - just infectious
Reeves - has proven himself more than his failures and plays through both the same way, head down and get to work.
UGO - Great personality. Do not like his group controlling him.
DJ - seems like a great teammate.
Edwards - gotta love his never give up attitude.
Burks - another very likeable kid.
Tre - has a blast from the sidelines and is a good teammate and leader.

This teams name should be the Likeables.

Reactions: Shew
Bradshaw needs to come back and get stronger over the summer.

He still has lottery pick potential, but right now he's a late-second round stash and cache.

Reactions: KFuqua
Bradshaw needs to come back and get stronger over the summer.

He still has lottery pick potential, but right now he's a late-second round stash and cache.
A lot of games still left to be played but at this point I think people will be surprised at how many players will return from this years team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT