ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Calipari Fans Post Here

Cal can't shoot free throws or shoot baskets during the game or change bad calls that allowed Carolina to go on runs and stop our momentum. He was the one responsible for Hump being in the game and did all he could for us to win. I think he coached as well as a coach could in a game where we couldn't hit open shots and make free throws like we usually do, among other things.

Love love love what Cal did with this team. Great postseason, another SEC championship, and a fabulous win over UCLA. A 14 game winning streak at the end of the season. His development of Fox, Monk, and Bam was sensational. Looking forward to seeing one of those guys playing in Philly next year.

He can't do anything about the fact that UK continually gets screwed by the selection committee. Even the national media have noticed it now. Tonight should have been a Final Four game.

Are there really any fans who aren't pro-Cal? Because I don't know any. Seriously, in "real life" I don't know any.

I know some emotionally-stunted posters who see the Internet and social media as a megaphone for their ignorance, but I don't know any real people who are UK fans and not pro-Cal.

Thank you to the whole team as well as all the coaches and staff for a very fun year .

He's an amazing coach and worth every penny. I am sure everyone agrees.

No one is perfect and there are some things he should correct if he ever wants to win another one.

Love him at UK. Don't know how he does it. His teams always fight to the end. I'll confess to complaining about not playing some zone earlier in the year. They learned to play darned good man-to-man because he stuck with it.

I LOVE CAL!!! He is the best coach UK could have for the game today. I dread the day he retires.

How soon people forget how hard it is to win in the NCAA Tournament, especially in the Elite 8.

Some fans will find anything to criticize. If Mulder or Willis hit half those open looks we win. Cal can't make shots for them.

It also doesn't help when your PG is stuck on the bench a quarter of the game.
I Love Cal, but no one should say IF Mulder, or Willis would have hit some of those open look's, because Brisco, Monk, Fox, MOST of the UK team missed, or had just silly turn over's that should not happen at all! I am PROUD they ONLY LOST BY THE SMALL MARGIN THEY DID BECAUSE OF THE REF'S IN THE FIRST HALF, AND THE LAST SIX, OR SEVEN MIN. Reminds me of 38, and Wisconsin!!! I'm not being a smart elich in any way!! :grimace:

Do I agree with him 100% of the time? Of course not

Would I ever trade him? Hell no

In the 90s, I wanted him to take over after the Crypt Keeper left. When Tubby left, I wanted him then.

Anyone that questions him is an idiot. They put a great plan together. There's nothing you can do about about Bam and fox getting murdered

Reactions: TnRustyCAT
I Love Cal, but no one should say IF Mulder, or Willis would have hit some of those open look's, because Brisco, Monk, Fox, MOST of the UK team missed, or had just silly turn over's that should not happen at all! I am PROUD they ONLY LOST BY THE SMALL MARGIN THEY DID BECAUSE OF THE REF'S IN THE FIRST HALF, AND THE LAST SIX, OR SEVEN MIN. Reminds me of 38, and Wisconsin!!! I'm not being a smart elich in any way!! :grimace:

Yes, but Cal haters tend to forget he can't shoot free throws for them or magically make shots fall.

It's just ridiculous to want to get rid of a coach that has accomplished what he has thus far.

Yes, but Cal haters tend to forget he can't shoot free throws for them or magically make shots fall.

It's just ridiculous to want to get rid of a coach that has accomplished what he has thus far.
I'm NOT wanting to get rid of Cal, just the one and done rule! I do not blame him for a crazy system!! The NBA should not have one darn thing with collage rules PERIOD. :popcorn:

Reactions: JStaff2187
He makes mistakes like everyone does , but hes the best fit for the big blue and will hopefully continue to mature and get better

Every year we have a chance , Cals teams play hard.....takes some breaks / luck / talent to win it all. Not gonna win every year , not realistic , even for UK fans....

Give me Cal each and every time.........hope he stays another 10 years.

I don't know much of anything he could have done differently today.
The facts are fouls hamstrung us in the first half and we missed a lot of shots including fts.
Even though the refs were criminal today we still could have won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT