ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Calipari Fans Post Here

Coach-Calipari-Holds-Up-The-Big-L.jpg

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
While the OAD thing gets to me, I wanted Cal to be at UK a decade ago. His team clearly played hard today and never gave up. We made some mistakes down the stretch but we fought through adversity and I was proud of the team.

Reactions: CALKAT
I'm pro UK, no matter what, whoever our coach is has my support. Very proud of our team this year, and I still hate UNCheat.

not seeing anti-cal threads really at all. 'will he win another title' is fair game. the field was down this year. we were three points from having another ff and strong chance at a title. it sucks but it was a good season.

if some fans don't want the one and done route, then they can get off the train. cal isn't going anywhere.

Some fans will find anything to criticize. If Mulder or Willis hit half those open looks we win. Cal can't make shots for them.

It also doesn't help when your PG is stuck on the bench a quarter of the game.

I'm in too. I don't agree with 100% of his decisions, but there is no other coach in all of basketball (including the NBA) I'd rather have coaching the Cats than Coach Cal. I hope he stays 20 years.

Cal is the man, perfect?

No one is but he is my coach. Today he had obstacles that no one could overcome, but he almost did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT