ADVERTISEMENT

Pope is going to quickly win over the fan base

Mar 30, 2024
Not sure how successful he’ll be of course, but guy is super smart, passionate and likable. I think fans (especially younger ones who weren’t around during his playing days) will quickly change their mind about this hire when they get to know him a bit. If he can get some talented players in here, then he might surprise some folks.

Not sure how successful he’ll be of course, but guy is super smart, passionate and likable. I think fans (especially younger ones who weren’t around during his playing days) will quickly change their mind about this hire when they get to know him a bit. If he can get some talented players in here, then he might surprise some folks.
This only matters with someone that the fanbase is somewhat looking forward to. This isn’t that. The fan base (at least everyone on here) is going to demand wins first.

Don't you mean keel over the fan base. And the OP is a previously exposed low post idiot.

His first step to winning over the fanbase is to understand and acknowledge he is stepping into the Lions den from day 1. We don't like this hire. He needs to win, and win big. Prove us wrong. We would love to eat crow.

Reactions: MbergCat
His first step to winning over the fanbase is to understand and acknowledge he is stepping into the Lions den from day 1. We don't like this hire. He needs to win, and win big. Prove us wrong. We would love to eat crow.
If this is a lion’s den then I’m glad someone who has lived in the den with the lions is next up to the plate. He knows wha the expectations are and I guarantee he knows people will be up in arms. We’ll see if he proves everyone wrong. He’ll get three years max if he doesn’t perform. I’m rooting for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT