ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Calipari Fans Post Here

Thought he did an absolutely fantastic job the last 6 weeks of the season, and anyone who can't see that he's a superb coach really knows squat about basketball. You can always nitpick, but in the end, the only real question is whether a coach creates a coherent team that seems to know what it's doing. Cal does that almost every single year.

And what should be obvious at this point is that there is no way in this age to create a dynasty. There isn't going to be another John Wooden, and no one is going to replicate something like Rupp did in the late 40's/early 50's. No one, anywhere, has the type of continuity needed for that. The best you can hope for is to get a lot of shots at the big prize, because the more times you put yourself in the hunt, the better chance there's going to be that the breaks go your way. And pretty much everyone needs breaks.

No one in the country puts his teams in the hunt for the title as consistently as John Calipari.

Calipari is PERFECT for UK
The-Saint_Halo_WonderfulWar_1d_310.gif

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Best man for the job and we're blessed to have him as our coach. So proud of how the team fought today.

That would be me. Go through this heart break seemingly every year, but at the end of the day there is no coach I'd rather have.

Checking in

Can't wait to see how next year goes. Not gonna have a ton of offensive weapons as this year, but defense will be fun to watch!

Hope Cal retires here. Having a chance year in and year out is all you can ask for. Anybody who even entertains the thought of getting rid of the man is not a real fan. Period.
Thanks Cal

The refs blend together for me in a game. I care more about the players on the court. But I know a bad call when I see one and john Higgins and missed a lot of calls, and more than 2 pts with for sure

I probably should not but I know refs. I memorize them.

Higgins has called UK losses to end season in 4 of last 13 seasons.

I knew it was going to be tough.

I love Cal.

I'll take my chances with him on our sidelines until he lo longer wants to be here. We'll catch a break eventually..

I'm even more sold on Cal after this run. man he can surely develop a team. Outstanding coach & gentleman!!

ADVERTISEMENT