POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They do, and under Trump many of those who died from all sorts of reasons were listed as Covid deaths if they were so much as contact traced to somebody who had it and weren’t out of the 14 day window. Under Biden they’re actually starting to count deaths correctly.

Just as we predicted on here, they were adopting counting measures to inflate Covid death counts under Trump, and doing the exact opposite under Biden. Why would these parameters just change? If a person that died with Covid was counted as a Covid death no matter the causes, then that should be the same today and in the future. Yet, the resident lefties on here proclaim that we made a virus political.

Besides his last statement about a reality show star, I would have sworn he was talking to Antifa and BLM.
I always like how the “reality show star” dig is used as some slight as if this is Kim Kardashian and not a billionaire businessman who created the show as a business reality show because he was a successful businessman .

Not to mention, what the eff is this guy? He doesn’t do any research. He’s a political news actor reading the words someone else wrote on a screen for him. He’s just a talking head talking bullshit. The world has too many of these clowns who think they’re important because they give an opinion on TV.

Last edited:
Shut up and dribble?

Of course you complain when it was said to Lebron b/c his opinions align with yours, but when another basketball player offers opinions that differ from yours, you use the same phrase that you complained about earlier. Do yourself a favor and go look up the definition of a hypocrite in a dictionary. Hopefully, that will help you try to be better next time.

Of course you complain when it was said to Lebron b/c his opinions align with yours, but when another basketball player offers opinions that differ from yours, you use the same phrase that you complained about earlier. Do yourself a favor and go look up the definition of a hypocrite in a dictionary. Hopefully, that will help you try to be better next time.
When has a leftist ever had any self awareness? They’re the least self aware group on the planet, which is why it’s a constant display of hypocrisy. The goalposts move for them as soon as the TV people tell them to.

“This is now our opinion on this subject”
“This is now super important.”
“This is now not important.”
“This person saying this isn’t a big deal.”

Last edited:
lmao. The AZ senate now has to pay millions to replace every piece of election equipment used in their dog and pony show audit. Maybe it wasn't a great idea to hire an company to audit that doesn't know what an audit is or how to run one.

lmao. The AZ senate now has to pay millions to replace every piece of election equipment used in their dog and pony show audit. Maybe it wasn't a great idea to hire an company to audit that doesn't know what an audit is or how to run one.
Scared shitless over an audit, the Dem SOS is doing everything to stop it.

Obviously, I was mocking you idiots that always use that phrase. Unless they agree with you. THAT is hypocrisy.

Mine was mocking your hypocrisy. Kwame can say whatever he wants, regardless of profession.

Obviously, I was mocking you idiots that always use that phrase. Unless they agree with you. THAT is hypocrisy.

Mine was mocking your hypocrisy. Kwame can say whatever he wants, regardless of profession.
I've never seen or heard anyone on here, other than the lefty's, say " shut up and dribble". You're projecting

Are you being serious? Can't tell.

That is a Republican's favorite phrase when a black athlete talks about social or political issues.
No it isn't, you're still projecting. It's what the left accuses a Republican of saying when they're critical of something dumb an athlete says. Such as Lebron supporting Chinese policies while tweeting out that Cops are hunting black men.

They do, and under Trump many of those who died from all sorts of reasons were listed as Covid deaths if they were so much as contact traced to somebody who had it and weren’t out of the 14 day window. Under Biden they’re actually starting to count deaths correctly.
Since over 600K more people died in 2020 vs. 2019, +21%, with just ten months of covid deaths - Jan & Feb 2020 death counts were not higher - tell us what those 600K died of? It wasn't flu/traffic/suicide. Thanks.

Reactions: awf
No it isn't, you're still projecting. It's what the left accuses a Republican of saying when they're critical of something dumb an athlete says. Such as Lebron supporting Chinese policies while tweeting out that Cops are hunting black men.

OKAY.

You're too ignorant to even speak to.

They were calling motorcycle deaths “covid deaths.” Everything was COVID. It was bullshit. So much of it was obese people with pre-existing issues.
Since over 600K more people died in 2020 vs. 2019, +21%, with just ten months of covid deaths - Jan & Feb 2020 death counts were not higher - tell us what those 600K died of? It wasn't flu/traffic/suicide. Thanks.

What numbers is this based on and which country?

And yeah I question “covid deaths” when hospitals get extra reimbursements on top of traditional rates for the covid emergency.

Yes, I call BS on these numbers and every politician who pushes it. How many cases have we seen where a family member said their loved one’s death was counted as a covid death despite not being the case?

I know you’re passionate about the vaccine and COVID but I do not agree with this whatsoever or trust stuff where there’s a financial inventive.

What a shithole.

Why would anyone want to live in that (literal) shit hole?

Update: I moved (literal) in front of shit hole to satisfy the leftist who is really focused on the grammar of the post because I have offended him.

Last edited:
What numbers is this based on and which country?

And yeah I question “covid deaths” when hospitals get extra reimbursements on top of traditional rates for the covid emergency.

Yes, I call BS on these numbers and every politician who pushes it. How many cases have we seen where a family member said their loved one’s death was counted as a covid death despite not being the case?

I know you’re passionate about the vaccine and COVID but I do not agree with this whatsoever or trust stuff where there’s a financial inventive.
CDC numbers for US. I've posted the sources of those before.

If we can't agree that increase is close to accurate, we can't discuss the issue of what caused them and if not covid, just what.

CDC numbers for US. I've posted the sources of those before.

If we can't agree that increase is close to accurate, we can't discuss the issue of what caused them and if not covid, just what.
Alright so looking at your numbers of 2019 and 2020 deaths. There’s a difference of 503,976, if these numbers are to be trusted. Covid was considered the third leading cause (heart disease and cancer were 1 and 2) where unintentional injuries is usually the third cause of death.

The CDC data table says a total of 3,358,814 people died with 377,883 deaths being attributed to COVID.

Of those 377,883- 120,648 of them were 85 or older. 104,212 of them were 75-84 years old.

The average lifespan is 78.

So among those numbers, 60% of these numbers are for people who are right there and past the average lifespan. When you add the graphs 80,617 “covid deaths” to the 65-74 demographic, that’s 305,477 of the 377,883 numbers- 80 percent overall.

So we shut down the world for this group? And like I said, this is just taking the word of the CDC and the COD of these people which I doubt very much so given the corruption. So yeah based on these numbers, about 500K more ppl died so there could be a ton of variables here which I’m sure COVID played a part but not to the extent of the hysteria generated.

Also, have we considered deaths being cause of hospital error like putting people on ventilators or something?

Last edited:

Oddly enough she was by far the best looking woman bill fooled with. For a man that made women somehow swoon, he sure had a weirdly unattractive group of affairs.

What a shithole.

Just a month or so ago in louisville their store guard had to shoot someone.

It be just like the "food desert" in the west end. Where people burn down the grocery store but theres an outcry as to why none want to build there. It'll be the same with all business in these cities soon. Of course rather than address the issue, politicians and media will cry racism

Scared shitless over an audit, the Dem SOS is doing everything to stop it.
Yea, SCARED SHITLESS! they been doing it for a month now and the only thing they found was the data they lied and said was gone. so much FRAUD! Now they have managed to corrupt all the voting equipment so AZ will have to scrap it and buy all new shit. Winning!

That is projection, as well.

Not a fan of Freud, but he was really on to something with psychological projection, which as all the deragned leftists do.

Speaking of their derangement, that USA today article linked in here a few days ago about division and how each side wants other side to be expelled, or just die, is also another deranged projection as witnessed here by that idiot.

They need to see a psychiatrist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT