POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I look forward to the endless adulation of defeating the virus being credited to 100% mask enforcement and lockdowns, when really it was vaccinations and herd immunity.

See, it was the lockdowns! You don't need to work, that's racist! Here's your guaranteed minimum income Amazon prime debit card!

Once Joe and his team talked to the manufacturers they were able to undo a lot of the things that Trump either fumbled or ignored while golfing and so calling it "The Biden Vaccine" is the best way for the American people to have confidence in it and take it.

Don't worry, The Biden Vaccine will save you as well. Just roll your sleeve up and thank a Democrat.
Funniest thing on here in days.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Sure is. I’m sorry you as thread police were late to direct Mr Bowie there.

I have him on ignore, haven't seen any of his posts. I wouldn't use Ignore as much as I do if I policed threads, so nice try. You took over the Covid thread so surprised well not really, to see you take over the political thread with Covid.

Last edited:
Imagine the melt down from the righties if a Democrat were president and we had by far the most covid cases and deaths in the world and a complete and utter lack of coherent national strategy and that president had allowed a super spreader event at the freaking white house

Impeach!

Remove from office!

I made the below post the other day and don’t think I got any response. First apologizing for my smart asseryin the post
I would truly like to get your thoughts on what you think Joe Biden would have done differently about the virus. It’s my feeling and it’s only that, that this virus is the most contagious virus we have probably ever dealt with and that people predisposed to catching the flu are gonna catch it short of sealing themselves in hyperbaric chambers. Cotton masks don’t work. They just don’t. You seem very passionate about this. I wonder if you have any anger toward the Chinese who allowed this thing to start spreading to the world before we had any idea as to it’s danger. Do you realize the GM bailout Biden brags about so often basically gave the company to the Chinese? I say that because it scares me how in bed he seems to be with them. I also wonder if you are as passionate about the millions of babies aborted each year? They are truly innocents. Anyway. I’d like to get your real thoughts.

Yesterday at 4:15 PM
Add bookmark
#371,916
This one corona bro on here mentions the virus in every post. As if obsessed by it. My question to all the corona bros who blame Trump completely for it. What do you blame on him specifically? Blocking travelers from China even when Dems accused him of xenophobia? Encouraging industry to alter production to produce more respirators and other ppe? Authorizing millions of
dollars to equip and dock a US warship in NY to be used as a hospital even though I’m pretty sure it didn’t have one patient. Pushing Operation warp speed which has produced 2 vaccines in less than a year which is truly remarkable. And generally allowing governors to implement their own plans for their respective states? What am I missing here? Educate me. But don’t bring any weak orange man bad bullshit.

WI is very doable. Bannon sounded this morning like he would be surprised if WI didn't flip soon. GA and AZ should too. PA is going to the SCOTUS.

OK. Fingers crossed. Newsmax an hour ago said an update from WI that just came in said they didn't see any irregularities on a mass basis, so I took it to meant that WI was done, but hopefully not.

So what happens when some one murders a person that has Covid? Not a murder?

Kinda like the drunk who falls off a 10 foot ladder who had Covid and is given Covid cause of death?

Yep generic inclusion is intentional

I look forward to the endless adulation of defeating the virus being credited to 100% mask enforcement and lockdowns, when really it was vaccinations and herd immunity.

See, it was the lockdowns! You don't need to work, that's racist! Here's your guaranteed minimum income Amazon prime debit card!

Ironic that we'll be very near herd immunity by the time most people get the vaccine.

Sure is. I’m sorry you as thread police were late to direct Mr Bowie there.

Your posts are great and I appreciate them. Imo some aspects of the covid discussion are so political they clearly belong here to not derail the other thread

EoaoMuVW8AAwJdb

OK. Fingers crossed. Newsmax an hour ago said an update from WI that just came in said they didn't see any irregularities on a mass basis, so I took it to meant that WI was done, but hopefully not.

I think you're probably talking about the recount which was never going to do anything. The Trump camp has a suit pending in regards to I believe 150k or so mail in ballots. In WI they cannot by law count a mail in ballot if the voter did not request one. These people did not.

You didn't hear the President of the U.S. telling the American people that this virus would be going away soon and would hardly be a factor at all by Fall??? How many poor souls believed his idiotic words and took little to no mitigation efforts against this virus? History will be the ultimate judge of these deadly Trump years.

Holy shit. I can cite dozens of the same types of statements from Democrats. Is that evidence?

He’s already stated he didn’t want a panic that could cause harm. Based on what we now know (that even the elderly have a 99% chance of survival) it was clearly the right decision.

But he was right about one thing: the politicization of Covid has indeed been a hoax. Your spouting of propaganda talking points is proof.

Pre Trump, there was no mask mandate. There were epidemics, pandemics, seasonal flus, viruses, etc that spread...no mask mandate...

I agree masks help, and that there is data and science behind it...why then has there not been mask mandates?

Also, once again, do we need to follow said mask mandates, from here on out?

Regardless, I think it's important to understand though masks may help, it is clear they do not totally stop anything, and there is plenty of science to support that, as well as the fact that by and large masks have been worn when and where they need to be worn for about 7-8 months now yet this thing is still doing what it's doing.
Yes. Because it’s highly contagious and many people being made to believe that they don’t help.

Reactions: Trumpling
Don’t be dumb

How could that be quantified? How could that possibly be measured?

Pre-your lord and savior Trump there was no anti-mask movement. Right wing lunatics weren’t going to hospitals yelling at nurses and doctors that they didn’t work.

There was over 100 years of data and scientific consensus that they did help with the spread of germs.

Trump made you all think they were not effective. You’d never ever thought that before. He controls you.

What will it take for you all to see that you’re a cult member.
At least our LORD and SAVIOR doesn't worship the killing of INNOCENT children(Proverbs 6-17), kissing the CCP's ass and his family getting rich off COMMUNISM. Tell me, do you think the old pedophile will donate all his salary to charity? It'll only fo 6/12 months.

At least our LORD and SAVIOR doesn't worship the killing of INNOCENT children(Proverbs 6-17), kissing the CCP's ass and his family getting rich off COMMUNISM. Tell me, do you think the old pedophile will donate all his salary to charity? It'll only fo 6/12 months.
Qanon? It can’t be real that actual adults believe that?

Holy shit. I can cite dozens of the same types of statements from Democrats. Is that evidence?

He’s already stated he didn’t want a panic that could cause harm. Based on what we now know (that even the elderly have a 99% chance of survival) it was clearly the right decision.

But he was right about one thing: the politicization of Covid has indeed been a hoax. Your spouting of propaganda talking points is proof.
Right!!!

And hit the body with a tremendous amount of light!!
Or
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so that you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty powerful”

Remember when the dumbasses all said that?

Or was that one dumbass🤔

This seems Big to me.
Funny it's in Ware County, but it goes back to an article or two I read a couple weeks back.
Ware is in S. Georgia. Only 36K people but I'm sure very, very conservative (I used to live in Atlanta). So some woulld say 'big deal'. But the article(s) I read were talking about this very thing of switching votes from Trump, or 'weighting' votes from Trump, to Biden in areas that are very pro-Trump. Wouldn't be as noticeable and they would add up around a state (not just Georgia). Said that was one of the things Dominion does, either flips votes, or a vote can be 'weighted' in that who you vote for gets, say 75% and the one you don't gets 25%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT