POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you think of the thousands that were wrongfully removed?
Alleged to be wrongfully removed.....

Georgia ACLU says state wrongly erased 200K voters from rolls in 2019 - Georgia Recorder

From the article.....

As for the report’s findings that the 2019 purge wrongly removed the names of nearly 200,000 voters, Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs questioned Palast’s motivation.

“It is unfortunate that the ACLU hired a known Stacey Abrams shill to conduct ‘research,’ especially when there are so many credible options on the left to hire,” Fuchs said in a statement. “Greg Palast has been discredited by many across the political spectrum. I welcome the ACLU to conduct a real study with a credible source, not someone who is spreading disinformation to shill for his book.”

Again, people have an obligation to be good citizens and keep their information up to date. Given what we've seen in the 2020 presidential election, there continues to be fraudulent voting in the Peach State.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Thats awesome! It looks like you have a great site. I’ll have to link to some of your stuff. Did you have much help in growing your site?
Yeah I had seven to ten writers. One of my guys was pretty good with Linux. We hammered it together and I wrote most of the articles for the first year. I surrendered control to one of the writers last year.

We captured hundreds of readers from hotair.com when that site switched to facebook commenting.

[URL
unfurl="true"]https://news.yahoo.com/deaths-exceed-3-000-one-163305631.html[/URL]
We are "averaging" about 3,000 Covid deaths a day over the last few days....with no end in sight right now....But keep denying facts and scientific data because that's what Cro-MAGA Man does. The average person in the Middle Ages was slow to recognize the round earth as well.

Reactions: Trumpling
We are "averaging" about 3,000 Covid deaths a day over the last few days....with no end in sight right now....But keep denying facts and scientific data because that's what Cro-MAGA Man does. The average person in the Middle Ages was slow to recognize the round earth as well.
That's false considering the overweighting of the viral load being used to count covid cases AND the propensity of reporting to sandbag totals so there is a spike. You're just drinking straight Kool-Aid with no critical thinking skills whatsoever. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" LOL

Hey, SCIENCE DUDE!

Are you aware that claiming 3000 deaths per day, or close to it is, you know, actually the exact definition of 'AVERAGING'?

MY GOD, YOU ARE SIMPLE-MINDED.

The 3 day avg (which would be completely ignorant to use bc of US reporting trends) is +2800. The 7 day avg reported deaths is under 1,900.

Reported does not equal died yesterday. Lexington just added 5 new deaths today.....from October/November.

Bowie is happily ignorant or intentionally dishonest.

That's false considering the overweighting of the viral load being used to count covid cases AND the propensity of reporting to sandbag totals so there is a spike. You're just drinking straight Kool-Aid with no critical thinking skills whatsoever. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" LOL
Yeah, the CDC and all the hospitals and health agencies all across America are tricky like that. You Trump people crack me up with your whacked out conspiracy theories and denial of hard scientific evidence.
It's a virus....It is not politics. If Trump had told you that this virus is killing thousands a day and to put a MAGA mask on, that is what you would be parroting. His reckless and insane views have led to thousands of dead Americans. That is what history will show. Maybe one day, kids in history classes will read some of these insane theories and learn about how easily people back then were made to believe anything one man says.
I'm listening to the thousands of scientists and doctors across the country.

Weird, I don’t remember my local hospital literally having to open entire wings dedicated to swine flu.

Use your brain for once.

Your local hospital doesn’t literally have wings dedicated to Covid either you drone. An entire Navy vessel came and went in NYC, epicenter of the worst outbreak on our soil, without enough covid patients to justify deployment.

Yeah, the CDC and all the hospitals and health agencies all across America are tricky like that. You Trump people crack me up with your whacked out conspiracy theories and denial of hard scientific evidence.
It's a virus....It is not politics. If Trump had told you that this virus is killing thousands a day and to put a MAGA mask on, that is what you would be parroting. His reckless and insane views have led to thousands of dead Americans. That is what history will show. Maybe one day, kids in history classes will read some of these insane theories and learn about how easily people back then were made to believe anything one man says.
I'm listening to the thousands of scientists and doctors across the country.
LOL you don't even know what 'viral load' means. You're dismissed.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-04-at-10.06.04-AM.png

Powell strikes again! lmao she is such a moron. Her GA lawsuit claims the votes were switched from Biden TO Trump. The clown can't afford aides to correctly type up lawsuits for her.

Biden now +7million! Landslide!

Yeah I had seven to ten writers. One of my guys was pretty good with Linux. We hammered it together and I wrote most of the articles for the first year. I surrendered control to one of the writers last year.

We captured hundreds of readers from hotair.com when that site switched to facebook commenting.
Cool memes on spartareport.com. Nice layout.

The Con Man behind the curtain you are listening to is Donald J. Trump.

His actions have literally not led to any deaths. Please show your evidence that they have.

Those things are, of course, are things health experts try to get us to avoid. They are not easy. Wearing a mask for a limited time to stop an unprecedented disease is easy and would’ve been simple had Trump and the right wing not vilified it and politicized it.

Pre Trump there was no anti mask though.

There was over 100 years of data and scientific theory that masks helped control the spread of germs.

Pre Trump, there was no mask mandate. There were epidemics, pandemics, seasonal flus, viruses, etc that spread...no mask mandate...

I agree masks help, and that there is data and science behind it...why then has there not been mask mandates?

Also, once again, do we need to follow said mask mandates, from here on out?

Regardless, I think it's important to understand though masks may help, it is clear they do not totally stop anything, and there is plenty of science to support that, as well as the fact that by and large masks have been worn when and where they need to be worn for about 7-8 months now yet this thing is still doing what it's doing.

His actions have literally not led to any deaths. Please show your evidence that they have.

If you read the article and watch these videos and still maintain your ignorance of his part in this....then I don't know what else to say.

I’m curious. If the spike in Covid is because of winter arriving, how does the explain Southern California? Isn’t the weather the same there pretty much all the time?

It's mostly nonsense. They try to say florida has such good results because of weather. But plenty of other warm places have way more cases even with lockdown.

Pre Trump, there was no mask mandate. There were epidemics, pandemics, seasonal flus, viruses, etc that spread...no mask mandate...

I agree masks help, and that there is data and science behind it...why then has there not been mask mandates?

Also, once again, do we need to follow said mask mandates, from here on out?

Regardless, I think it's important to understand though masks may help, it is clear they do not totally stop anything, and there is plenty of science to support that, as well as the fact that by and large masks have been worn when and where they need to be worn for about 7-8 months now yet this thing is still doing what it's doing.
There were mask mandates, school and church closures. They were even more strict about it than we are today in many places. We don't typically have mask mandates for the regular flu because it doesn't kill nearly as many people. This is an interesting video on the topic....

That's really cool. Always love a good success story. Something that I can aspire to. That must have been a really rewarding endeavor.

Spreading the facts and combatting misinformation is something I hope to always do, regardless of how I do it.
If you want, start linking to Sparta Report on your site and let me know and I'll tell the owner of the site to reach out to you. It never hurts to have friends and fellow bloggers. They all network together.

Also reach out to whatfinger.com. They are the new Drudge.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
There were mask mandates, school and church closures. They were even more strict about it than we are today in many places. We don't typically have mask mandates for the regular flu because it doesn't kill nearly as many people. This is an interesting video on the topic....
More people died of the flu in 2018 than covid this year, by 6 to 1.

If you read the article and watch these videos and still maintain your ignorance of his part in this....then I don't know what else to say.

1. I want the scientific evidence that masks reduce transmission.

2. Fish tank guy? That’s pathetic even for this argument.

That’s it. Masks and fish tank.

It’s simple: you couldn’t prove one thing that would actually qualify as evidence in a court room.

1. I want the scientific evidence that masks reduce transmission.

2. Fish tank guy? That’s pathetic even for this argument.

That’s it. Masks and fish tank.

It’s simple: you couldn’t prove one thing that would actually qualify as evidence in a court room.
You didn't hear the President of the U.S. telling the American people that this virus would be going away soon and would hardly be a factor at all by Fall??? How many poor souls believed his idiotic words and took little to no mitigation efforts against this virus? History will be the ultimate judge of these deadly Trump years.

So Dems are giving ground on their relief position because they have a new president.

Translation: he will just eo whatever we really want, so this doesn't matter.

If anyone has some spare time, they should look at some of the recommendations back then.

Some of the restrictions included not drinking from the household ladle or cup (many americans still drew water from a well back then and each household drank out of a ladle) and not sharing drinks from the same bottle at the bar. Etc etc. Just a totally different world back then.

The fact anyone in today's media or scientific community made a comparison is just laughable and shows how little actual journalism and honesty exists on covid.

This number means nothing unless you can say who died “because of” COVID and who died “with” COVID.

Imagine the melt down from the righties if a Democrat were president and we had by far the most covid cases and deaths in the world
That's not a known. Many countries are incapable of or won't report true accurate figures. But let the media say it's true, & DA Libs are all in. About as trustworthy as big city vote counts.

So not having enough voting machines in urban areas resulting in 6-8 hour lines
That's on Dims running the cities. Spent it all on handouts instead & besides, don't need machines anyway when you're going to rig the totals anyway.

Oh good lord

Negotiating with iran over nuclear weapons will be hard? Negotiating? Why negotiate? They have no leverage. They comply or else. Hasn't been an issue these last four years.

Of course this is all just pretext for sending them billions more if they pinky swear to be good, knowing full well they won't. It's amazing that starting with Obama, our policy is to clearly help iran and radical islam rise in power; and no one cares.

Oh ya that's because they're all on the same team, including msm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT