POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least our LORD and SAVIOR doesn't worship the killing of INNOCENT children(Proverbs 6-17), kissing the CCP's ass and his family getting rich off COMMUNISM. Tell me, do you think the old pedophile will donate all his salary to charity? It'll only fo 6/12 months.
Qanon? It can’t be real that actual adults believe that?

Holy shit. I can cite dozens of the same types of statements from Democrats. Is that evidence?

He’s already stated he didn’t want a panic that could cause harm. Based on what we now know (that even the elderly have a 99% chance of survival) it was clearly the right decision.

But he was right about one thing: the politicization of Covid has indeed been a hoax. Your spouting of propaganda talking points is proof.
Right!!!

And hit the body with a tremendous amount of light!!
Or
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so that you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty powerful”

Remember when the dumbasses all said that?

Or was that one dumbass🤔

This seems Big to me.
Funny it's in Ware County, but it goes back to an article or two I read a couple weeks back.
Ware is in S. Georgia. Only 36K people but I'm sure very, very conservative (I used to live in Atlanta). So some woulld say 'big deal'. But the article(s) I read were talking about this very thing of switching votes from Trump, or 'weighting' votes from Trump, to Biden in areas that are very pro-Trump. Wouldn't be as noticeable and they would add up around a state (not just Georgia). Said that was one of the things Dominion does, either flips votes, or a vote can be 'weighted' in that who you vote for gets, say 75% and the one you don't gets 25%.

Funny it's in Ware County, but it goes back to an article or two I read a couple weeks back.
Ware is in S. Georgia. Only 36K people but I'm sure very, very conservative (I used to live in Atlanta). So some woulld say 'big deal'. But the article(s) I read were talking about this very thing of switching votes from Trump, or 'weighting' votes from Trump, to Biden in areas that are very pro-Trump. Wouldn't be as noticeable and they would add up around a state (not just Georgia). Said that was one of the things Dominion does, either flips votes, or a vote can be 'weighted' in that who you vote for gets, say 75% and the one you don't gets 25%.

This has become beyond embarrassing. It's NO coincidence that the posts count of Liberals has fallen off here.

Right!!!

And hit the body with a tremendous amount of light!!
Or
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so that you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty powerful”

Remember when the dumbasses all said that?

Or was that one dumbass🤔

Maybe you didn’t like the presentation or I don’t know. But Uv light is used everywhere to sanitize and kill viruses. For someone who doesn’t give a shit about us, he sure was hopeful we could find things to mitigate the problem.

You didn't hear the President of the U.S. telling the American people that this virus would be going away soon and would hardly be a factor at all by Fall??? How many poor souls believed his idiotic words and took little to no mitigation efforts against this virus? History will be the ultimate judge of these deadly Trump years.
Now you're just throwing stuff against the wall willy nilly. Everything you say gets countered and you ignore and just move on. Argumentum ad nauseum. You're on ignore.

Yes, I'm gonna take another look at Sparta and link to a couple of the stories there on my homepage. I'll have to start linking to it in my own articles and comments as well.

I really like the "write an article/guess post" feature on the Sparta Report. That's something really unique in my mind and really allows your subscribers and readers to get their own ideas seen too.

Thanks for all the tips. I like that the conservative media community is just that--a community. It seems like everyone wants to help one another out to help spread the message as much as possible. I love it.
Absolutely. If you write a guest post article let me know which one it is and I'll notify Rubbish (the owner) about your site. I'm still in daily contact with him even though I'm no longer in ownership.

FYI my name as an author is Fossten if you ever run across any of my articles.

I look forward to the endless adulation of defeating the virus being credited to 100% mask enforcement and lockdowns, when really it was vaccinations and herd immunity.

See, it was the lockdowns! You don't need to work, that's racist! Here's your guaranteed minimum income Amazon prime debit card!

I agree with this. The deaths obviously are horrible. However you want to count them. But every time I see news of spikes in the number of cases I’m encouraged that we are that much closer to herd immunity.

Im from Fort Worth you brain dead jizz stain. Maybe Elon can hire you to clean his toilets. I have a 2nd house on EagleMountain, you can be my maid.
You mean write code or troubleshoot systems.

Fart Warth, eh? Well, this readily explains your consistent ineptitude. At any rate, your loon ass is still dismissed.

House votes to decriminalize pot. lets see what the dipshit GoP senate does.
Mitch will kill it, the House vote was basically party line. Can't wait to see all the "libertarians" on here cover for him. Perfect example of how the two sides are NOT the same. The country needs this passed ASAP.

Mitch will kill it, the House vote was basically party line. Can't wait to see all the "libertarians" on here cover for him. Perfect example of how the two sides are NOT the same. The country needs this passed ASAP.

Nancy admitted it was her fault. And if Mitch passes any of that liberal welfare then he should get bent. All you liberals want is welfare

I have no problem with them passing it. Just feels like a pretty stupid thing to be prioritizing at the moment.

Translation: "Damn you, Austin. You constantly bust my chops for reasons I've not yet figured out. I hate you."

Moving right along.......
LOL Texas fantasy I read your posts so seldom constantly in this post would be timed in seconds. Me spending time thinking of you maybe even less. That matchbox joke about texans must be right! !!! LOL

Reactions: Trumpling
If I’m Biden after I am sworn in anything that comes my way about anyone in bed with trump including his family would be fast tracked. Of course ole one term don will pardon all his family so I guess it doesn’t matter.

EoYBonAVQAExCsv

Trump will at least need to win one of MI, PA, or WI. Is there still a path? I saw where today WI almost seems impossible.
Watching you all is both sad and fantastic. It’s like your wife left you for another guy but she waves at you at a stop light so you still think you have a chance.

This is from the PA GoP leadership. The twitter noise is just from junior morons.

But facing continued pressure from a segment of their party, Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman (R., Centre), and Majority Leader Sen. Kim Ward (R., Westmoreland), joined House Speaker Bryan Cutler (R., Lancaster) and Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff (R., Centre) in issuing their most definitive statement yet declaring the matter dead.

“The General Assembly lacks the authority to take action to overturn the popular vote and appoint our own slate of presidential electors,” it read, adding: “While we clearly recognize the need for legislative action to address the issues presented by the 2020 General Election, some of the actions requested by our residents would require us to disregard the statutes and Constitution we have fought so hard to protect.”

The GOP leaders vowed to address what they described as “very legitimate and credible issues” about the “security of mail-in ballots and the process for counting votes” in future elections as part of the next legislative session that begins in January.

Holy shit. I can cite dozens of the same types of statements from Democrats. Is that evidence?

He’s already stated he didn’t want a panic that could cause harm. Based on what we now know (that even the elderly have a 99% chance of survival) it was clearly the right decision.

But he was right about one thing: the politicization of Covid has indeed been a hoax. Your spouting of propaganda talking points is proof.
I'm not spouting propaganda or talking points. Just repeating the actual idiotic words that came out of Trump's own mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT