How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@kydmb99

Pipe burst! HAHAHA. You guys are ON THE RUN. One thing is for sure, none of you are happy. You wanted a blue wave and tears. Instead, you lost all kinds of House seats and your "win" has been exposed as a total joke with dweebs cheating left and right.

Stick those bird chests out, Liberals !!
It is amazing how this is being covered and not covered in the MSM. Excuses like it was sloppy but not intentional, it was routine because everyone, all poll watchers both Dem and GOP, knew the boxes were there so they were excused because they were not needed as observers. No need. And the big one, it did not change the results.

So we are expected to accept sloppy work as an excuse, that no observers are required under Georgia law and who cares because Biden has so many votes this does not matter. He would win anyway.

That is how they explain this? Laughable.

Also, the article I published today may be the one I'm most proud of. I analyzed the cost-effectiveness of government Covid spending. And fellas, the level of wasteful government spending on Covid is historically unprecedented.

I think Covid spending is an incredibly important issue to our country and one that has gone ignored. I came with the research and facts to show just how wasteful it is.

Fun fact: Even after adjusting for inflation, the U.S. has spent more on Covid than it has on World War I & II, combined.

You can check out the article here:
https://wrongthinkmedia.com/covid-cases/

For people who don't want to read the article, but get an overview of the results, you can check out the infographic here:
https://wrongthinkmedia.com/elementor-1881/

Cool. Congrats on the website man!

275,000 Americans now dead from covid.

America First (in death)!

Thank you President Trump!
Stay at home requirements:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/stay-at-home-covid?stackMode=absolute&region=World

School closures:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/school-closures-covid?stackMode=absolute&region=World

Workplace closures:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/workplace-closures-covid?stackMode=absolute&region=World

Government stringency:
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-stringency-index?stackMode=absolute&region=World

Finally face coverings required:
Face covering policies during the COVID-19 pandemic
An interactive visualization from Our World in Data.
ourworldindata.org
also, the USA created the first covid vaccines. anything else?

Reactions: Lost In FL
It is amazing how this is being covered and not covered in the MSM. Excuses like it was sloppy but not intentional, it was routine because everyone, all poll watchers both Dem and GOP, knew the boxes were there so they were excused because they were not needed as observers. No need. And the big one, it did not change the results.

So we are expected to accept sloppy work as an excuse, that no observers are required under Georgia law and who cares because Biden has so many votes this does not matter. He would win anyway.

That is how they explain this? Laughable.

We have our smoking gun. The pendulums has swung, big time.

Imagine the melt down from the righties if a Democrat were president and we had by far the most covid cases and deaths in the world and a complete and utter lack of coherent national strategy and that president had allowed a super spreader event at the freaking white house

Impeach!

Remove from office!

You don’t have to spit to spread droplets. Talking, breathing. Etc. it’s science. Hard concept now because your idol told you not to believe.

So we should wear masks all the time? There will not be a cure for covid for a while...if ever...and even if it is eradicated eventually, there are a lot of things that spread via droplets and people breathing in close proximity to one another.

The issue is not the masks, social distancing, reasonable actions to mitigate...limit capacity, eat outside...etc...

The issue is for how long, and to what extent will the precedent be followed in the future?

Also, who has to abide by the rules, and in what situations will they be enforced?

For example, how come I have to wear a mask at a gym in which I can stay away from people, and wipe down work out stations/equipment...but people can pile in on top of one another for a protest?

Another question, to what extent will we be following health and safety measures, to save lives, going forward when it comes to all the other things that can kill you?

Science says sugary highly processed foods and drinks are bad for you. When will folks be forced to stay away from excessively and recklessly partaking in those things? You know, to save lives and ease the burden on the health care system?

Science also says drugs kill. Not only do they harm the individual, but the family, and entire communities as well in more ways than one. Oregon just legalized drugs, and other states will follow...

So I guess, at the end of the day it's not really about wearing masks, some industries being closed, social distance...etc...it's about why exactly more public health and safety procedures aren't being enforced across the board to things that are literally negatively affecting at the very least, if not wiping out 10s if millions each year?

Reactions: Lost In FL
I hope people won't think I'm pulling a Matt Jones here. I love this forum and it's really unique. I really like being here and see myself being a part of it for a very long time.

Wanted to give a quick update on my site. The site has blown up this morning. Record number of visitors by 10:30 AM and it ain't even close to the previous daily record. A YUGGGE thank you to everyone who has visited and supported it. I don't know what the future holds, but I hope to continue to improve and deliver good content.
I founded Spartareport.com 4 years ago and helped Trump get elected. Feel free to check it out and read thousands of articles.

Imagine the melt down from the righties if a Democrat were president and we had by far the most covid cases and deaths in the world and a complete and utter lack of coherent national strategy and that president had allowed a super spreader event at the freaking white house

Impeach!

Remove from office!

Dead wrong. Just as nobody on our side shit their pants when the swine flu was spreading.

Dead wrong. Just as nobody on our side shit their pants when the swine flu was spreading.

Yeah, that's because it only killed 12,000 people total in the United States. COVID is now doing that just about every week.

Impeach!

Remove from office!

I don't think anyone would have that reaction I don't expect the federal government to wipe my ass for me and hold my hand every minute pandemic or not

Yeah, that's because it only killed 12,000 people total in the United States. COVID is now doing that just about every week.

It wasn't counted the way covid has been. I don't remember seeing people who died of natural causes counted as a death from swine flu. Ditto other things that kill people each and every day. I wonder why that could be ? probably because it would reflect poorly on king Hussein

Last edited:

That of course is not provable since there is no way to know the truth about how many deaths were simply attributed to flu or other seasonal illness. Just as now, the only difference being media induced hysteria.

* KA - BOOM *

EoZZWm-WEAE5src

Sept payroll revised UPWARD to 711K from 672K. November labor force participation: 61.5%.

#MAGA. <insert cheesy American flag>

Go jump your loon ass into the GD Ohio River and piss off.
That is less than half of what was expected. unemployment only went down because so many people stopped looking for jobs. The recovery has completely stopped. Still down 10 million jobs. extended Unemployment benefits runs out in 3 weeks and 7million more people will be up shits creek. Trump is a complete failure. Will be remembered as the 1 term LOSER that let a pandemic kill hundreds of thousands and destroy our economy. First President in history to not add one single job to the economy, LOSER!

Reactions: IkeCat
So not having enough voting machines in urban areas resulting in 6-8 hour lines and the old well versed Republican traditions of minority voter suppression isn't enough for them, now. You breeze through the line in white predominantly Republican voting areas but are forced to undergo all manner of obstacle courses everywhere else and by design.

So even in all that, which has gone on forever, now that the traditional suppression isn't enough we have Republicans led by Donald Trump scrutinizing every last vote in every predominantly black district in all the swing states and not a word has been said about how blatantly unfair that is? Equal protection under the law? What a joke.

How many predominantly white Republican districts have been recounted? How did those signature matchings go? How many armies of rabid lying black lawyers are holding circus freak shows featuring drunken black voices assailing white Republican votes?

How convenient it is for the Republicans to lose then demand the true victors who already had to undergo a slew of rigged districting, undermanned polling places, broken machines, harassment by Trump lunatics, 50,000 Trump poll watchers, an army of corrupt lying lawyers... and none of that same treatment for the Republicans?

Folks, this can only go on so long. This outrage is permeating throughout the population. This bald faced white privileged pummeling of minority voters has got to stop. Let's have a look at North Caroline especially. I know for SURE the Republicans cheated their arses off there and we've got votes to count, lies to tell, and phony hearings to hold.

That of course is not provable since there is no way to know the truth about how many deaths were simply attributed to flu or other seasonal illness. Just as now, the only difference being media induced hysteria.

Weird, I don’t remember my local hospital literally having to open entire wings dedicated to swine flu.

Use your brain for once.

Once Joe and his team talked to the manufacturers they were able to undo a lot of the things that Trump either fumbled or ignored while golfing and so calling it "The Biden Vaccine" is the best way for the American people to have confidence in it and take it.

Don't worry, The Biden Vaccine will save you as well. Just roll your sleeve up and thank a Democrat.

EoXxrJjXUAMzg3T

GA election board has already DEBUNKED the video you sheep.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.

Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.

A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.

The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.

The election monitor also told Lead Stories that between 8 p.m. on November 3, 2020, and 12:43 a.m. on November 4, 2020, the scanners had scanned about 10,000 ballot

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican and Georgia's voting system implementation manager, told Lead Stories during a phone call on December 3, 2020 that what can be seen on the video is normal procedure and nothing looks "bizarre or odd."
Election workers known as "cutters" because their job was to open absentee ballot envelopes and verify ballots for eventual scanning and counting were dismissed for the night sometime after 10 p.m. on November 3, 2020, because their work for the evening had been completed, he explained. Those workers who remained were responsible for conducting the scanning portion of the process, since ballots could not be left without being scanned overnight.

how many ballots can be in a suitcase? i guess it depends on how big those suit cases are but it absolutely couldnt of been 11K ballots to overturn the election in those suitcases.

like i said.. if the investigation turns up that was ballots and it was fraud........... the people doing that deserve to go to jail and those ballots need to be invalidated.

Some may want to disenfranchise every vote in atlanta.........but thats not how election laws work. you cant just take out 500K votes because someone committed fraud on 2K or so

Not sure why you would Use containers that would hold 50 votes when several million are coming in.

Seems pretty inefficient not that governments aren’t experts in inefficiency

Still waiting on your science as to how many covid cases have been stopped by masks.
Don’t be dumb

How could that be quantified? How could that possibly be measured?

Pre-your lord and savior Trump there was no anti-mask movement. Right wing lunatics weren’t going to hospitals yelling at nurses and doctors that they didn’t work.

There was over 100 years of data and scientific consensus that they did help with the spread of germs.

Trump made you all think they were not effective. You’d never ever thought that before. He controls you.

What will it take for you all to see that you’re a cult member.

Reactions: Trumpling
So we should wear masks all the time? There will not be a cure for covid for a while...if ever...and even if it is eradicated eventually, there are a lot of things that spread via droplets and people breathing in close proximity to one another.

The issue is not the masks, social distancing, reasonable actions to mitigate...limit capacity, eat outside...etc...

The issue is for how long, and to what extent will the precedent be followed in the future?

Also, who has to abide by the rules, and in what situations will they be enforced?

For example, how come I have to wear a mask at a gym in which I can stay away from people, and wipe down work out stations/equipment...but people can pile in on top of one another for a protest?

Another question, to what extent will we be following health and safety measures, to save lives, going forward when it comes to all the other things that can kill you?

Science says sugary highly processed foods and drinks are bad for you. When will folks be forced to stay away from excessively and recklessly partaking in those things? You know, to save lives and ease the burden on the health care system?

Science also says drugs kill. Not only do they harm the individual, but the family, and entire communities as well in more ways than one. Oregon just legalized drugs, and other states will follow...

So I guess, at the end of the day it's not really about wearing masks, some industries being closed, social distance...etc...it's about why exactly more public health and safety procedures aren't being enforced across the board to things that are literally negatively affecting at the very least, if not wiping out 10s if millions each year?
Those things are, of course, are things health experts try to get us to avoid. They are not easy. Wearing a mask for a limited time to stop an unprecedented disease is easy and would’ve been simple had Trump and the right wing not vilified it and politicized it.

Pre Trump there was no anti mask though.

There was over 100 years of data and scientific theory that masks helped control the spread of germs.

Reactions: Trumpling
Mail in ballots have always been allowed as long as there is an excuse. And the pandemic has made it an excuse for anyone that wants to get one. Both sides agreed to this months ago. any legal challenges should of been made months ago.

to disenfranchise so many people would be deception...... tricking people they could vote a way and then pulling the rug out from under them. is that the america you want to stand for just to have your side win?

Well you’re wrong. The laws do not say for any excuse. The specific excuses are spelled out in the laws.

That is less than half of what was expected. unemployment only went down because so many people stopped looking for jobs. The recovery has completely stopped. Still down 10 million jobs. extended Unemployment benefits runs out in 3 weeks and 7million more people will be up shits creek. Trump is a complete failure. Will be remembered as the 1 term LOSER that let a pandemic kill hundreds of thousands and destroy our economy. First President in history to not add one single job to the economy, LOSER!
245K jobs is more than your hero, Biden, has yet to produce. Let's see if the SOB handles this shit much differently. Trump is still your GD President. Deal with it.

As usual, your economically incompetent ass is once again dismissed.

Those things are, of course, are things health experts try to get us to avoid. They are not easy. Wearing a mask for a limited time to stop an unprecedented disease is easy and would’ve been simple had Trump and the right wing not vilified it and politicized it.

Pre Trump there was no anti mask though.

There was over 100 years of data and scientific theory that masks helped control the spread of germs.
100 years of data and RCTs show the exact opposite. If 100 years showed masks worked, they’d have been used in 1957, 1968, 2009 and possibly recommended every flu season.

Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures - Volume 26, Number 5—May 2020 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT