POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was you denied a test for the corona? I am one miliion percent certain that if I feel the need to be tested I can do so...so where's the lie?
I love this, I just wanted to see which way you would twist and turn and defend the lie. Amoral people are interesting to me.

Are we going from H1N1 to Ebola? What closed down due to Ebola in the US? Did the NY times call it the Obama disease? Was there grocery stores being cleaned out, the economy collapse?
All of this is happening because the Trump admin changes their messaging every 5 mins. To instill calm you have to sound like you have things under control and know what you are doing. When you give a national address and say that all trade with Europe is banned for 30 days and then have to rush and correct it 10 mins later....well your a incompetent moron. Maybe Trump and his buddies shouldn't have spent the last month trying to convince everyone it was a media hoax and taken it seriously.

All of this is happening because the Trump admin changes their messaging every 5 mins. To instill calm you have to sound like you have things under control and know what you are doing. When you give a national address and say that all trade with Europe is banned for 30 days and then have to rush and correct it 10 mins later....well your a incompetent moron. Maybe Trump and his buddies shouldn't have spent the last month trying to convince everyone it was a media hoax and taken it seriously.
Yeah, all true but what about Obama... what about Hillary?

2 thoughts:

Why are Dems so focused on Trump? Shouldn't their ire be directed at the Chinese? Yeah... I think we know the answer... just one more example of "party before country".

If China sat on this virus info for a few months (as rumored), doesn't the rest of the world have to sanction them in some fashion?

THIS is their next stab at trying to take down this president and they are hitting at the target the President has had the most success in, the economy...NOBODY will ever convince me that this just randomly surfaced out of nowhere during an election year. It's has the lefties finger prints all over it...

Because then it was not gainful for the democratic party...Now it's a tool for the democrat's to make orange man look bad in a election year THEY need to win badly...
Orange man doesn’t need help looking bad . . . he handles that very well on his own on a daily basis.

Reactions: Ed323232
Was you denied a test for the corona? I am one miliion percent certain that if I feel the need to be tested I can do so...so where's the lie?
Right now you can probably finally get tested. Last week the tests didn't work and nobody had them. The feds also weren't allowing private labs to do testing even though they were the only ones ready to. We still have no idea the level of spread because the US has only done 8,000 tests so far because of incompetence. The countries that are getting it under control are mass testing everyone they can and aggressively using quarantine. We followed the Italy model and dicked around for a month. When Trump said that it was 100% a lie, nobody could get tested because we didn't even have a working one.

THIS is their next stab at trying to take down this president and they are hitting at the target the President has had the most success in, the economy...NOBODY will ever convince me that this just randomly surfaced out of nowhere during an election year. It's has the lefties finger prints all over it...
Nobody ever beat intelligence into an anvil.

Reactions: IkeCat
What are Bernie and Biden’s grand plans for the coronavirus?

I know Trump was wrong to restrict travel to China so quickly because restricting travel wouldn’t help, and now he’s wrong to restrict travel to Europe so late because restricting travel would have helped, and Trump is wrong to try and stimulate the economy by putting immediate direct cash into American worker pocket, but I’m curious as to what Biden and Bernie have suggested they’d do differently.

Right now you can probably finally get tested. Last week the tests didn't work and nobody had them. The feds also weren't allowing private labs to do testing even though they were the only ones ready to. We still have no idea the level of spread because the US has only done 8,000 tests so far because of incompetence. The countries that are getting it under control are mass testing everyone they can and aggressively using quarantine. We followed the Italy model and dicked around for a month.
South Korea tests in one day more than we have tested altogether so far.

Changed their messaging every 5 minutes? The situation is changing daily, it isn’t a static situation.
No one tried to say the virus was a media hoax, the media’s response was and is over the freaking top, that was the hoax.

I watched the speech, If that’s what you took from it you’re looking for reasons.

I know Trump was wrong to restrict travel to China so quickly because restricting travel wouldn’t help, and now he’s wrong to restrict travel to Europe so late because restricting travel would have helped, and Trump is wrong to try and stimulate the economy by putting immediate direct cash into American worker pocket, but I’m curious as to what Biden and Bernie have suggested they’d do differently.
Respect intelligence and use it for the overall good of the American people. Make it about the American public and not about their own image and ego.

Right now you can probably finally get tested. Last week the tests didn't work and nobody had them. The feds also weren't allowing private labs to do testing even though they were the only ones ready to. We still have no idea the level of spread because the US has only done 8,000 tests so far because of incompetence. The countries that are getting it under control are mass testing everyone they can and aggressively using quarantine. We followed the Italy model and dicked around for a month. When Trump said that it was 100% a lie, nobody could get tested because we didn't even have a working one.

We didn’t follow the Italy model, we shut down travel from China and they didn’t.

The disease has been here for months, it’s already everywhere.

Can anybody explain why the UK is exempt from the travel ban when they have more cases than anyone except Italy? A travel ban makes sense if you don't pick the all the wrong countries to ban.

Can anybody explain why the UK is exempt from the travel ban when they have more cases than anyone except Italy? A travel ban makes sense if you don't pick the all the wrong countries to ban.

I’m sure you think it’s something racist.

Although it’s actually due to the lack of travel controls in the Schengen area.

They don’t have more cases than anyone in Europe besides Italy.

What is the difference, geographically between the U.K. and the rest of Europe?

Last edited:
Democrats in pure rapture with this panic they’ve helped to create. Actively trying to shut the country down for an extended period of time and effectively throw us into a recession. This virus is scary because not a lot is known about it and there is no vaccine yet. No one is saying to disregard it and not be smart about hygiene in combatting it. But what we do know is that it’s basically the flu. The results of this panic are going to harm this country far more than the actual virus will.

Democrats in pure rapture with this panic they’ve helped to create. Actively trying to shut the country down for an extended period of time and effectively throw us into a recession. This virus is scary because not a lot is known about it and there is no vaccine yet. No one is saying to disregard it and not be smart about hygiene in combatting it. But what we do know is that it’s basically the flu. The results of this panic are going to harm this country far more than the actual virus will.
cockroaches

Clearly racist.

Maybe don't get your info from vox.

tetBsvl.png

You seem to fixated on certain things. Maybe you should talk to someone about that. Imbalanced people with unhealthy fixations have a way of exposing themselves. Get some help.

Huh...

Booty is as Booty does...[eyeroll]

Respect intelligence and use it for the overall good of the American people. Make it about the American public and not about their own image and ego.

Booty Booty Booty...no big words? That's ludicrous...

Man I was thinking about going bowling. Has anyone been bowling lately? I used to be pretty good. The ole left knee though...

The only way Trump could have been competent on the subject in your mind is to have had a vaccine approved with millions of doses produced & ready to go before the virus was identified. And you would have still b!tched. Loser.

They'd have gotten rid of 2A & taxed everyone at 100% & then pronounced it solved on all the Lib Media who would parrot it back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT