POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know people have a hard time questioning their political beliefs for the sake of maintaining their own personal security in their beliefs, but they should at least look and consider that which they choose not to believe. This study concurs with the surprise the Koch brothers had when they financed a similar study.
86495701_1123634248021360_6573001620332740608_n.png

I am sorry but there is no way in hell that this is any where close to being accurate.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Glad to see Trump breaking the law by using the Beast and Air Force One in such a manner. A great man once said "if a law is unjust use civil disobedience and break it." Trump is being civil disobedient and says, screw these unjust laws. Meanwhile the fans cheer and they vote .

Trump can send the bill to Little Mike. He can afford it.

Trump is really a pretty shitty tyrant if he can’t stop all these goddam Bloomberg ads everywhere anyone looks.
Down here it is one after another. He must really think Florida is important. He can spend $1 billion down here and it is still Trump Country. Spend it Bloomberg you are helping our economy and you ain't gonna win Schitt

This is a real tweet.

I wont lie, the dude is a hell of a politician, arguably one of the best in the history of this country. The way he was able to make the media and Hollywood treat him like a savior is something else. I mean you still have people to this day say his only scandal was a tan suit he wore, and they truly believe it when they say it.

This is just a genius tweet by him. Ya lets completely forget all the tax cut armageddon talk and how Trump's policies were going to tank the economy, because if all that is true that means the media and the left acknowledged that the economy was now going to be effected by Trump.

But ya the economy has reached new highs, unemployment has reached new lows, wages are seeing their biggest increase in decades, the American people have more faith in the economy and their worry about the economy is at decades low. But ya that is all because of what Obama did 11 years ago...

The individual and collective are balanced; no one is oppressed and you don't live in anarchy or a society where you have the freedoms like you thought of. The logic that places freedom as a moral virtue is leaps and bounds superior to all attempts to destroy it, both intellectually and demonstrably through history.

What you want is the freedom to force others to work for your betterment and you'll never have that here in the USA... and if by some chance it does happen, you'll wish it didn't.

To the extent that people were or are still oppressed in our society, it has only ever been lessened in the name of advancing freedom, never in the name of freeing the oppressed for the greater good.
There is no truth more important nor more steeped in reality than your second paragraph. It is unbelievable that in this day and age of instant info at your fingertips that we have people so ignorant to history. Recent or ancient, history is replete with the total failings of the types of governments these morons are opining for.

Individual freedom cannot be the greatest moral imperative. If it were someone's freedom to chop up hookers or set forest fires would be paramount. That's an idiotic argument.
Freedom doesn't mean being allowed to injure others. It does mean not having government dictate what non-injury activities are allowed.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
I was looking at the "Trump is breaking the law being at the Nascar race" girl's twitter and its glorious. No lie, this was back 2 back tweets by her.

then

So she goes from trying to put all the praise on Obama for the economy, then her very next tweet she is trying to bash Trump for having the 6th worst economy over the last 10 presidents haha. So I dont get it, was Obama this genius savior for the economy and all the great numbers are because of him, or actually the numbers dont mean anything because Trump's economy actually isn't good.

I was looking at the "Trump is breaking the law being at the Nascar race" girl's twitter and its glorious. No lie, this was back 2 back tweets by her.

then

So she goes from trying to put all the praise on Obama for the economy, then her very next tweet she is trying to bash Trump for having the 6th worst economy over the last 10 presidents haha. So I dont get it, was Obama this genius savior for the economy and all the great numbers are because of him, or actually the numbers dont mean anything because Trump's economy actually isn't good.
In a related story... Liberals are stupid

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT