POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they plan to keep it out of dc, they will have to claim and prove the criminal activity originated in some other jurisdiction. And that's a very liberal standard that's easy to do.

Easy to do...... as long as you aren’t trying to take down a deep state coup. At that point I’m certain it’ll be very difficult to do. Hope I’m wrong because there is no way a DC trial would Be legitimate in that liberal sewer.

Rush Limbaugh did not say the following:

"Gay people are immoral and going to hell."
"Gay behavior is disgusting and unnatural."
"Gays are inferior."
"It's ok to discriminate against gay people."
"Gay people don't deserve high office."

What he said, was, he didn't think america was ready to elect a gay person who kisses his husband on the debate stage. He was stating his opinion on where he thinks the majority of voters stand on the issue. Nothing more nor less. Where is the bigotry in that?

Rush Limbaugh did not say the following:

"Gay people are immoral and going to hell."
"Gay behavior is disgusting and unnatural."
"Gays are inferior."
"It's ok to discriminate against gay people."
"Gay people don't deserve high office."

What he said, was, he didn't think america was ready to elect a gay person who kisses his husband on the debate stage. He was stating his opinion on where he thinks the majority of voters stand on the issue. Nothing more nor less. Where is the bigotry in that?
I agree with Rush.

Reactions: blubo
More likely if hes the nominee, since the left is obsessed with identity, anyone that disagrees with anything he says will be a homophobic bigot

Probably but that’s why they created pacs. I wouldn’t be surprised if Biden or someone else used this tactic in the south the way bush went after McCain over his love child.

Wise decision by staying away from liberals. It's not even safe to wear a Trump or a Mitch McConnell bumper sticker. You're taking a chance that one of those liberal lunatics will vandalize your car.... Who would have thought 50 years ago. That in 2020 that the top 2 candidates for the democrat nomination for president would be a 37 year homosexual that supports the legalization of all drugs, meth, heroine, crack cocaine you name it. And a 78 year communist who just recently had a heart attack. It's almost like we're living in the twilight zone.
How is that the twilight zone? Anyone with half a brain could see that's where Democrats have been heading. Did you really think 90s Republican-lites would last forever?

Didn’t Adam Schiff kill a man who was his sex slave by injecting meth into him at a party? Or was that just one of his friends that he partied with?
That we know about? His buddy.

The reason why Anthony Bourdain ‘hung hinself’? Schiff.

Edit: For Schiff, though, it wasn’t a ‘man’. Try ‘boy’.

Are any of you getting flooded with Bloomberg commercials. It is one after another down here and non of them say much of anything. I am not sure he wants to say anything, just get his name out.

All of them seem to be aimed at Trump. Somebody better tell him he is in the Democrat primary beause his ads do not reflect that realization

Also, media now circling the wagons to declare Buttigieg a moderate so they can build the anti-Bernie coalition.

Yep. I posted a few days ago that it would be interesting to see the direction the party takes to see who gets annointed. Looks like Pete. Suddenly we randomly find out Obama likes him and they basically wreck the caucuses to help him.

Wonder if Joe Biden will now start creepily sniffing men's hair on camera in an attempt to steal some thunder

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT