POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump has really learned his lesson from the impeachment. He learned that Republicans are flacid sacks and that he can now take over the government and do as he pleases. Congratulations! In 3 short years, a democracy has been turned into a banana republic. As I've been saying for years, Republicans play lip service to the constitution and the rule of law. Power is all that matters.

Your perspective on the meaning of a phone call doesn’t make it a high crime or misdemeanor.

George Washington literally withheld a treaty from Congress and wasn’t impeached for obstruction.

George mother f—ing Washington.

Trump has really learned his lesson from the impeachment. He learned that Republicans are flacid sacks and that he can now take over the government and do as he pleases. Congratulations! In 3 short years, a democracy has been turned into a banana republic. As I've been saying for years, Republicans play lip service to the constitution and the rule of law. Power is all that matters.
Yea, Dims never voted with Obama.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
False. She voted for Bootedge in primary. Nothing about future votes.
What? The article she clearly says shes voting buttplug...the point is, the disconnect D's have with their slanderous out of touch nonsense. I dont doubt she will continue to vote D.

84982390_2771249312961620_4751547466598318080_n.jpg

[laughing]

86327087_2653102778240954_5521906819582132224_n.jpg

Trump wants negative interest rates because the economy is just BOOMING!

KA - BOOM!​

The tally of 401k millionaires hits new high.

The number of 401k and IRA millionaires again reached record highs, according to Fidelity Investments, thanks in part to good returns from stocks in the fourth quarter.....

But it wasn’t only millionaires who reaped retirement benefits at the end of 2019.

Investors who had saved for a decade saw their average balances top $328,200 in the fourth quarter, an increase of more than $21,000 from the prior quarter.

401k balances rose to $112,300, a 17% increase from the previous year, while IRA balances reached $115,400, a jump of 17% from 2018.

Americans also made an effort to invest more out of their paychecks.

Overall, 33% of investors saw their savings rate increase in 2019. Of those, 2 in 5 voluntarily upped their contributions, while the remaining benefited from automatic increases to contributions....

#MAGA. :americanflag:

Go jump your ass into Fishtrap Lake.

It's okay to go get the wife pregnant...no really, Vox is giving you permission.

What they really meant to say was "we **cked up telling you to not have kids because that would deplete our army of social justice and climate change warriors, so by all means procreate like old school Catholics so we can build our climate change fighting army."

What? The article she clearly says shes voting buttplug...the point is, the disconnect D's have with their slanderous out of touch nonsense. I dont doubt she will continue to vote D.
I quote "Today, I voted in the New Hampshire Democratic Primary for Pete Buttigieg. I genuinely feel that Pete would be great for this country, and maybe he’ll have his opportunity in the future. But tomorrow, I’ll be changing my voter registration from Democrat to Independent and walking away from the party I’ve spent the past 20 years in to sit in the middle for a while. "

Where does it say she will vote for him again?

You know what you DON’T get to do in America? Shit all over someone’s constitutional rights by illegally spying on them - simply because they are a political opponent - and then just walk away like nothing happened.

That’s not how this works. And until dipshits like you realize the American people DEMAND justice for that unprecedented abuse of the IC, we will continue to support this president until justice is served and the constitution restored.

Dems need to keep their f@cking mouths shut about ‘rule of law’ until you clean up the lawlessness in your own party. And since you (dems in general) have no interest in doing so - sit back, shut up, and let the adults clean it up for you. You can thank us later.

You know what you DON’T get to do in America? Shit all over someone’s constitutional rights by illegally spying on them - simply because they are a political opponent - and then just walk away like nothing happened.

That’s not how this works. And until dipshits like you realize the American people DEMAND justice for that unprecedented abuse of the IC, we will continue to support this president until justice is served and the constitution restored.

Dems need to keep their f@cking mouths shut about ‘rule of law’ until you clean up the lawlessness in your own party. And since you (dems in general) have no interest in doing so - sit back, shut up, and let the adults clean it up for you. You can thank us later.
Ironic, I've heard the term "Rule of Law" from a multitude of liberal talking heads or politicians in the past couple of days. Almost like a talking points memo was sent out to them and the MSM.

Trump telling anyone to keep their mouth shut. He should practice what he preaches.
The ONLY thing I wish he would do is keep quiet about the DOJ and it’s investigation. I truly hope he listens to Barr in that regard. However, everything else is fair game.

I mean, the mini mike stuff is pure gold. The ‘tiny club head speed’ is one of the greatest tweets in the history of twitter. And out of the top 10 tweets of all time.....Trump probably owns 7 or 8 of them (IMO, of course).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT