POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is no doubt, not a moral authority.

However, compared to the growingly worse alternatives, he is looking better every day.

If you’re a liberal, ask yourself how that’s possible.

Trump is about the most immoral person out there. He couldn't give two sh!ts about moral issues. He pretty much is a despicable human being when it comes to any morals. With that being said, I will give him credit in that he says the right things to get the religious folks' vote. Does he give a shit about those things? No, but he will get their votes

Kris Kobach or Stephen Miller should replace Nielsen IMO.
KKKobach is one of the worst people living in the US. Was absolutely convinced that there was massive voter fraud in KS involving undocumented immigrants in KS and helped pass laws that restricted voting, while AG. In the end, they found like 10 cases in KS and most of them involved people who moved to KS and were registered in multiple states, and most were white. The guy comes up with outlandish claims of voter fraud all over the US, but is unable to back any of his claims up. It should tell you something when he runs for governor in a traditionally Republican state and every former governor except Sam Brownback, who was also a lunatic, endorse the Democrat. In addition, he was found in contempt of court for failing to follow orders of a federal judge involving throwing out votes. The guy has tried over and over again to attempt to disenfranchise poor and brown people from voting. Total POS

D3ixa7kXsAA-kRN.jpg
Lmao

It is the only reason they are importing votes illegally. They need open borders. The economy and the security of the nation takes a back seat. Politicians and VIP's will not be affected. They will still be rich (even more so) and live in gated/walled communities with security everywhere they go.

Trump is about the most immoral person out there. He couldn't give two sh!ts about moral issues. He pretty much is a despicable human being when it comes to any morals. With that being said, I will give him credit in that he says the right things to get the religious folks' vote. Does he give a shit about those things? No, but he will get their votes
False, the entire baby killing left is far worse.

KKKobach is one of the worst people living in the US. Was absolutely convinced that there was massive voter fraud in KS involving undocumented immigrants in KS and helped pass laws that restricted voting, while AG. In the end, they found like 10 cases in KS and most of them involved people who moved to KS and were registered in multiple states, and most were white. The guy comes up with outlandish claims of voter fraud all over the US, but is unable to back any of his claims up. It should tell you something when he runs for governor in a traditionally Republican state and every former governor except Sam Brownback, who was also a lunatic, endorse the Democrat. In addition, he was found in contempt of court for failing to follow orders of a federal judge involving throwing out votes. The guy has tried over and over again to attempt to disenfranchise poor and brown people from voting. Total POS
False, pulling the race card as your primary point just nullified your argument.

Reactions: P19978
Right. And as a country, we should spend more on vocational schools, community colleges, and HS pathway programs. Education in general.
Agreed, but not for the purpose of training the hoards of illegal immigrants that are pouring into our country. It should be focused on training our Citizens first, then those who are truly here, LEGALLY, looking for a better life. Colleges and Universities need to start moving away from these liberal art degrees that do nothing but indoctrinate the next generation of college teachers, SJW's who trigger easily and coffee shop baristas. Start focusing on teaching pathways to real world professions and opportunities that are needed.

False, pulling the race card as your primary point just nullified your argument.

Go back and google Kobach. Everything I put in there is true. He has claimed for years that lots of illegal immigrants were voting in Kansas, so he went after them by passing voter suppression laws and taking thousands off the voting lists. The only problem was that it wasn't happening (in terms of illegal immigrants trying to vote). Most of the cases that his office went after (and there were only about 10, despite the fact that he had said for years the problem was widespread) involved people who had recently moved and were still registered in another state. The courts step in and basically tell him to knock it off and he ignores them. The judge ended up ordering him to take continuing education law classes because he didn't know what he was doing. Again, ask yourself why would a fairly conservative state like Kansas vote against him? I live in KC and most recognized what a fraud this guy is. If the Republicans were smart in the election, they would have voted in Colyer who would have beaten Kelly (the Democrat). Kobach is in the mold of Sam Brownback who was hell bent on destroying the state

Reactions: Levibooty
You guys don't even see it coming. Really kind of amazing. First is was Bernie, then it was AOC, now it's Tulsi. LOL

Define.

I don't know anything about it, but my guess is it has something to do with making sure the voter is eligible to vote and votes only once.

While common sense to the average person, such concepts are defined as voter suppression by the left
Yep. Definitely qualifies him as "one of the worst people living in the US".

[eyeroll]

It's a damn shame the left did not have this same stance on abortion when that gap toothed fat ass first had a heartbeat..How much better would our world be? BTW it still shocks me that all those leftie Sunday morning church goers stand with this. Absolute slap to the face of the Almighty. Hell will fill up faster than a Mexican bus trying to sneak across the border.

Last edited:
Go back and google Kobach. Everything I put in there is true. He has claimed for years that lots of illegal immigrants were voting in Kansas, so he went after them by passing voter suppression laws and taking thousands off the voting lists. The only problem was that it wasn't happening (in terms of illegal immigrants trying to vote). Most of the cases that his office went after (and there were only about 10, despite the fact that he had said for years the problem was widespread) involved people who had recently moved and were still registered in another state. The courts step in and basically tell him to knock it off and he ignores them. The judge ended up ordering him to take continuing education law classes because he didn't know what he was doing. Again, ask yourself why would a fairly conservative state like Kansas vote against him? I live in KC and most recognized what a fraud this guy is. If the Republicans were smart in the election, they would have voted in Colyer who would have beaten Kelly (the Democrat). Kobach is in the mold of Sam Brownback who was hell bent on destroying the state

Can you give an example of the “voter suppression laws” that he passed?

You guys don't even see it coming. Really kind of amazing. First is was Bernie, then it was AOC, now it's Tulsi. LOL

Don't know what this means, but Tulsi is by far the best candidate in the field.

Strange. Democrats don't even pretend to say the right things when it comes to Jews/Israel, yet they still vote democrat overwhelmingly.

We can play the hypocrite game all day long...... or at least I can.

Then make your point without KKK or the race card. It has been used so much these days and mostly to incite/divide the people of this country and in most cases unwarranted. Once you start a post inciting race I immediately disregard it. Make your point and if it is true it will be confirmed.

Lmao. Youre triggered af. Wheres Mash with his gif?

Strange. Democrats don't even pretend to say the right things when it comes to Jews/Israel, yet they still vote democrat overwhelmingly.

Is this supposed to make sense? Democrats vote democrat: shocking

Korver has made $70 million playing a game and message board warriors laugh at him. That’s comedy.

Liberal media incest every where you look. Why we have so many dumb whores parroting race bating talking points.

Can you give an example of the “voter suppression laws” that he passed?

He tried to do so many things to purge voting rolls, it's hard to find a place to start. The biggest thing was when he was AG and helped get some laws passed that made it more difficult for some to vote. The law had two basic parts: need photo ID to vote and new KS voters needed to provide proof of citizenship. His claim was that illegal immigrants were voting and others were voting on behalf of dead people. He said something to the effect that 36,000 illegals were voting and 2000 others were voting on behalf of the dead. The problem with Kobach is that he makes these claims with no proof that it is a problem. While AG his office found less than 10 cases of actual voter fraud. If I remember right, most were older people who somehow got confused (moved from another state and double voted). Voter ID laws wouldn't have stopped this btw

While voter fraud certainly does exist, it does not exist in the numbers that KK claims. In a three year period, he excluded 36,000 residents from the voting rolls because they didn't meet the qualifications. Eventually the courts said it was unconsitutional to have to prove citizenship because the judge stated (correctly) you cannot take away voting rights for thousands of legal voters to stop a mythical problem. He was ordered to put about 18,000 people back on the voter rolls. It took him 18 months to do this. For this, he was found in contempt.

Basically he created a system that was so confusing that local voting officials weren't even sure what to do. This is just one example. Look into him. There is plenty more out there

Given that most American Jews are liberals I'm not sure how you can say that Democrats "don't pretend to say the right things when it comes to Jews/Israel".
Bernie Sanders, Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff... it also tells me that you don't know much about Israeli or Jewish politics. Currently 11 different political parties hold seats in the Knesset with no one parting holding a majority. The Likud (center-right) only received 23% of the vote.

It tells me that all you know is what you are fed from our political right.

Korver has made $70 million playing a game and message board warriors laugh at him. That’s comedy.

I'm not laughing at him. I'm laughing at his dumb @ss opinion while he's in a league where literally 100s of examples why his opinion is dumb.

that made it more difficult for some to vote. The law had two basic parts: need photo ID to vote and new KS voters needed to provide proof of citizenship.

So like I thought. The dastardly requirement of making sure you are supposed to be voting. THE NERVE

Given that most American Jews are liberals I'm not sure how you can say that Democrats "don't pretend to say the right things when it comes to Jews/Israel".
Bernie Sanders, Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff... it also tells me that you don't know much about Israeli or Jewish politics. Currently 11 different political parties hold seats in the Knesset with no one parting holding a majority. The Likud (center-right) only received 23% of the vote.

It tells me that all you know is what you are fed from our political right.
Oh, so you want to argue that Democrats aren’t Jew/Israel haters? I could spend all day spamming the **** out of this thread with Jew hating quotes/articles from your side. But Unlike Levi, I gotta actually work. I’ll save it for later.

Reactions: qwesley
I'm not laughing at him. I'm laughing at his dumb @ss opinion while he's in a league where literally 100s of examples why his opinion is dumb.

So like I thought. The dastardly requirement of making sure you are supposed to be voting. THE NERVE

You must have missed the part where part of the law was ruled unconstitutional. And the part where a judge told him to put nearly 20,000 people back on the rolls and he didn't.

This was all a part of KK's and Brownback's plan to get rid of as many possible Democratic votes. The majority of the people that got knocked off the voting rolls were young and lived either in urban areas or college towns. How do you think more of those folks are going to vote? Same strategy as states gerrymandering

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT