POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The idea that the United States doesn't have the sovereignty to self-determine which foreign nationals come into our borders is so repugnant it honestly turns my stomach.

These communist judges will be overturned... I think? I wonder how many on the Supreme Court will also willfully vote against American sovereignty and CLEARLY ESTABLISHED federal law/legal precedent for liberal activism?

Really reinforces how fortunate we are that Killary lost. Can you imagine if a 550% increase in Rapefugees was occurring right now?
It'll be overturned. Possibly even tomorrow. The law is on Trumps side.

Speaking of Rapefugees, this deportee and convicted criminal returned from Mexico and raped a woman here in Austin last week.

Ayala served prison time in Texas for a murder in Travis County in 1987. He was released on parole and deported to Mexico in 2009. Investigators say he crossed the border back into the U.S. illegally in 2015.
This comes at a time where sanctuary cities and police/ICE cooperation is being questioned at the capitol.

“The Juan Lopez’s of the world that we deal with and encounter, we encounter them daily. It just happens to be during a time frame where everyone's having discussions about what's being politically discussed,” said Gomez.

Ayala is charged with kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault. Next to those charges, he faces parole violation and consequences for re-entering the U.S. illegally

So now Texas taxpayers must support this GD SOB while incarcerated.

Enough is enough!
What's the mood in Austin over your activist Sheriff refusing to follow federal law? She's already cost your city 1.5 million... and that new bill is REALLY gonna put the hurt on her and your city. Governor Abbott is a HERO!

If a refugee commits a terror attack (especially if proven the refugee came into the USA right now) that judge will probably, and rightfully so, face some big time lawsuits. The blood will be on his hands.

Unfortunately no. They have absolute immunity, as they should.

The only recourse is file a judicial complaint with their state bar. Federal judges are nearly impossible to remove. Both are to allow them to, in theory, make their decisions with no concern of outside influence

Reactions: screwduke1
It'll be overturned. Possibly even tomorrow. The law is on Trumps side.
The sad/scary/pathetic thing is that if there WERE any bad hombres from those 7 countries looking to strike, they're now in our country.

The vindictive part of me wishes there'd be a terrorist attack in Judge Robart's hometown by one of these people allowed in. Would be final destruction of Democrats as a national party.

Reactions: screwduke1
What's the mood in Austin over your activist Sheriff refusing to follow federal law? She's already cost your city 1.5 million... and that new bill is REALLY gonna put the hurt on her and your city. Governor Abbott is a HERO!
Austin is a liberal town. The mood is one of contempt by your usual left-liberal folks. Various GoFundMe accounts have been started up to offset funding losses. The mood at my workplace appears apathetic.

Reactions: UK till Death
C36uFgrUYAA0FDj.jpg

Austin is a liberal town. The mood is one of contempt by your usual left-liberal folks. Various GoFundMe accounts have been started up to offset funding losses. The mood at my workplace appears apathetic.
Abbott wants the power to remove sheriffs or other officials who refuse to follow federal law and I think he's gonna get it. We're at war with these insane cultural Marxists and it's a battle we cannot lose.

This insanity from the left shows us how essential it is that we fundamentally change our immigration system. It needs to be about 10% of current levels and only the very best from the 1st world who understand and appreciate our tolerant culture, constitution, and way of life.

Liberals are trying to kill us through mass 3rd world immigration/breeding and the Republican traitors have been suicidally complicit. Stupidly complicit for the temporary cheap labor even though it will ultimately destroy the party's power through demographic shift.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Let her keep losing money for the city and let's see how long gofundme will last. Frankly I hope that they would fund it till they were broke then, they would have no more money left for their candidates.

The sad/scary/pathetic thing is that if there WERE any bad hombres from those 7 countries looking to strike, they're now in our country.

The vindictive part of me wishes there'd be a terrorist attack in Judge Robart's hometown by one of these people allowed in. Would be final destruction of Democrats as a national party.
Couldn't the WH technically direct where the refugees are going? Maybe they should send most of them to Washington State. Hell Obama did that all the time.

So they called Trump a "little white bitch" on SNL last night. Yup, make no mistake folks, this is a war, and whites are the enemy. Anyone white who is still a Democrat is a self-loathing CUCK. They HATE you and always will. The Democrats would honestly be happy if we became another South Africa. Their psychosis runs that deep.

The ban was 90 days and for the purpose of ensuring proper vetting for our safety. After the 90 days, we'd have better ways to let good peoplein and keep bad people out.

Libs vehemently oppose this. So much so, they burned cities and forum shopped till they found a judge willing to completely ignore the law and his ethical requirements.

Meanwhile, libs are quickly ushering in as many of these already decidedly dangerous people as they can before it's reinstated.

Think about that. They are openly and vehemently opposed to making the country safer. They'd rather have dangerous people here than to see trump get his way.

The ban was 90 days and for the purpose of ensuring proper vetting for our safety. After the 90 days, we'd have better ways to let good peoplein and keep bad people out.

Libs vehemently oppose this. So much so, they burned cities and forum shopped till they found a judge willing to completely ignore the law and his ethical requirements.

Meanwhile, libs are quickly ushering in as many of these already decidedly dangerous people as they can before it's reinstated.

Think about that. They are openly and vehemently opposed to making the country safer. They'd rather have dangerous people here than to see trump get his way.
Polling shows VAST majority of Americans support refugee ban and limiting travel from terror-prone areas. These Demonrats obviously don't give a shit, but America is watching this insanity and rejects it. They are doing immeasurable damage to their party outside the coasts...

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I can't wait til Trump starts filling the judiciary with conservatives. These asshole commie judges are a big reason why this country has been in such horrible shape.

Once conservatives start taking over these seats, the lefts agenda is going to go into a tail spin.

Reading all these posts from people with legal opinions with little to no legal education, let alone formal education is :joy:.

It is one thing to say you disagree with a law, but another to say your rationale is somehow superior or that you even understand it.

:joy::joy::joy:

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Yeah, because you can get a visa to come to the United States from those 7 countries in a couple of days. That's all it takes. You guys are geniuses... er, Trump voters.

Your whole lives are based on stupid. You understand nothing. You don't even exist in reality. Your whole world is imaginary. Bubba Gumps in Wonderland.

Reactions: ShoesSwayedBlue
I am not certain but I think the lawsuits are because these people have already been awarded visas and therefore should be allowed entry into the country. That's the left's POV.

For any future visas, Trump/State Department/Homeland Security can pretty much do whatever it wants. This is why we weren't made aware of when Obama did this and we were made aware when Trump did this - some people were in the air when this ban come into effect.

So they called Trump a "little white bitch" on SNL last night. Yup, make no mistake folks, this is a war, and whites are the enemy. Anyone white who is still a Democrat is a self-loathing CUCK. They HATE you and always will. The Democrats would honestly be happy if we became another South Africa. Their psychosis runs that deep.

That's what I've been saying. There is an absolute war on whites, which is why we have diversity and multiculturalism forced on us and in our nations. No one else is subjected to this. No other race is told they have unearned privilege, no other race is constantly portrayed as evil by our universities and media.

Look at the left's constant attacks on whites. On election night, they called white males uneducated. They then portrayed whites as racist. They teach white privilege, promote white guilt, chastize anything in the best interest of whites, put policies out there to make sure qualified whites are passed over for jobs, they bury crime against whites and only show stories of minorities as victims, pull hoaxes all the time and now use "white male" as a slur.

Take a look at advertising of white guys in television now. I've said if before but wanted to point this out. They push race mixing on whites in advertising and show white guys as weak and/or stupid.

Look at this commercial that I just saw yesterday, which was followed by another insurance commercial where two white guys are breaking into someone's house. You got two black people as the nuclear family advertisement, two lesbians getting married, a mixed couple and one extremely feminine white nerd with a deaf woman.

Yeah, because you can get a visa to come to the United States from those 7 countries in a couple of days. That's all it takes. You guys are geniuses... er, Trump voters.

Your whole lives are based on stupid. You understand nothing. You don't even exist in reality. Your whole world is imaginary. Bubba Gumps in Wonderland.
Wrong, Visa's take 3 to 4 weeks on average for most countries and that includes ours. If you are a refugee from an area that has a high number of terrorist or have been involved in terrorism in the past, it could take longer. Plus, Visa information needed is very in depth and detailed. Immigrants need POC's, POC addresses. telephone #'s reasons for visit, must be legit. There is a lot more to it than that.

Triggered by a Zales commercial...[roll]

No, douche, I'm pointing out constant social engineering via advertisements & how they don't have the balls to reflect minorities in a negative light. Watch a commercial with blacks and whites. The white person will be either goofy, weak or stupid while the minority is smart and strong.

Tell me when's the last time you saw a commercial about burgulary feature anyone other than whites?

You're a choad.

That's what I've been saying. There is an absolute war on whites, which is why we have diversity and multiculturalism forced on us and in our nations. No one else is subjected to this. No other race is told they have unearned privilege, no other race is constantly portrayed as evil by our universities and media.

Look at the left's constant attacks on whites. On election night, they called white males uneducated. They then portrayed whites as racist. They teach white privilege, promote white guilt, chastize anything in the best interest of whites, put policies out there to make sure qualified whites are passed over for jobs, they bury crime against whites and only show stories of minorities as victims, pull hoaxes all the time and now use "white male" as a slur.

Take a look at advertising of white guys in television now. I've said if before but wanted to point this out. They push race mixing on whites in advertising and show white guys as weak and/or stupid.

Look at this commercial that I just saw yesterday, which was followed by another insurance commercial where two white guys are breaking into someone's house. You got two black people as the nuclear family advertisement, two lesbians getting married, a mixed couple and one extremely feminine white nerd with a deaf woman.

How many "EVIL WHITE MEN" false flags/hoaxes have been uncovered already since Trump won? Dozens? More?

There will be thousands over Trump's 8 years...

Wrong, Visa's take 3 to 4 weeks on average for most countries and that includes ours. If you are a refugee from an area that has a high number of terrorist or have been involved in terrorism in the past, it could take longer. Plus, Visa information needed is very in depth and detailed. Immigrants need POC's, POC addresses. telephone #'s reasons for visit, must be legit. There is a lot more to it than that.

Dude. You just made his argument. He was being sarcastic.

Reactions: fatguy87
How many "EVIL WHITE MEN" false flags/hoaxes have been uncovered already since Trump won? Dozens? More?

There will be thousands over Trump's 8 years...

Right because customers always write on cash receipts and they put Mexican in quotes. Get real.

This is an attempt to play victim and probably get some publicity and maybe even a GoFundMe account. Of course, the owner or kid wrote they had good food and good service (haha) and then added the Bs.

I aso see they blotted out the time of the sell and the time it was printed. Know why? Cause they won't match.

Last edited:
Dude. You just made his argument. He was being sarcastic.

I suppose that's what I get for not reading the entire last few days of the thread. None the less, the information was factual as far as visa's and given Z's fake news sources I would not be surprised if he really thought it only took a couple of days. Does not mean that they hadn't already been in the system waiting because of some inside liberal organizational help.

Http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/05/no-longer-taboo-gays-support-le-pen-french-nationalism/

Here's what happens when your homo/LGBTQMNOP community gets a TRUE taste of that wonderful Islamic "Diversity" & "Tolerance"...

You can condition most people to believe anything you want if you run the right propaganda campaign. Think about the Muslim religion they are intolerant and very hostile toward gays. Yet the media has hypnotized that group into thinking Muslims are their friends. Weak minds are subject to exploitation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT