POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I assure you that Sweden is doing just fine. They are only near the top of the list on most metrics that rank the success of a nation vs its peers. Currently ranked 5th by US News overall; 6th in Entrepreneurship, 1st in citizen rights, and #2 in quality of life.

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/sweden
Other rankings - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_rankings_of_Sweden
More - http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Crime-levels

Have you ever been to Sweden? If not, then its hard to really know just how well that country works. It's impressive to see for yourself. Of course, not everything they do right would translate to a country as large as ours. But to say they are struggling because of issues with rape and Muslims is a huge stretch.
Not for long as muslims have been creeping along the streets like the insane liberals in this country. Watch and learn Killa. You need to be educated in the real world.

I assure you that Sweden is doing just fine. They are only near the top of the list on most metrics that rank the success of a nation vs its peers. Currently ranked 5th by US News overall; 6th in Entrepreneurship, 1st in citizen rights, and #2 in quality of life.

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/sweden
Other rankings - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_rankings_of_Sweden
More - http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Crime-levels

Have you ever been to Sweden? If not, then its hard to really know just how well that country works. It's impressive to see for yourself. Of course, not everything they do right would translate to a country as large as ours. But to say they are struggling because of issues with rape and Muslims is a huge stretch.
I've been there. I won't dispute your statistics showing that it is still a thriving, successful nation- and you are absolutely delusional if you dispute other statistics which have already been posted on this board.

Reactions: ymmot31
Don't understand why you would want to alienate any portion of your customer base. Makes no sense, especially when your consumer has multiple options as to where they can shop.

CrazyKats, will be interesting to see if you receive any feedback, positive or negative, that affects your business. Hope you share in a week or two.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Nothing wrong with diversity but the libs have used it to divide the nation. More hate now than ever.
Not sure how you come to that conclusion?
The right made a conscious effort to oppose anything and everything Obama tried to do. They chose to be devisive.
Now the shoe is on the other foot. It's easy to be the opposition.

Good Job Lady Gaga. Was pretty surprised she didn't come out with a political statement. She had said previously she was going to but I appreciate that she resisted the urge. She seems more charitable than most hardcore liberals. I saw on the campaign trail a while back that she was admonishing Hillary supporters not to hate Trump supporters.

Last edited:
Wrong, Visa's take 3 to 4 weeks on average for most countries and that includes ours. If you are a refugee from an area that has a high number of terrorist or have been involved in terrorism in the past, it could take longer. Plus, Visa information needed is very in depth and detailed. Immigrants need POC's, POC addresses. telephone #'s reasons for visit, must be legit. There is a lot more to it than that.
I honestly hope you have some sort of disability. That you are looked after each day.

Reactions: rqarnold
The right made a conscious effort to oppose anything and everything Obama tried to do. They chose to be devisive.

BS. Divisive? Are you that dumb? Your party's entire platform is based off of division. If you're not playing victim and calling someone names, you have nothing.

Pit blacks vs whites
Push class warfare
Push anti-white garbage

Thank God the Republicans did block some of his crap as awful as Obama was. We saw what he got with full control (Obamacare nightmare) and a complicit press.

I always find it quite telling how conservatives react to inclusive messages. It is pretty obvious that they must make you feel bad about yourself.

BS. Divisive? Are you that dumb? Your party's entire platform is based off of division. If you're not playing victim and calling someone names, you have nothing.

Pit blacks vs whites
Push class warfare
Push anti-white garbage

Thank God the Republicans did block some of his crap as awful as Obama was. We saw what he got with full control (Obamacare nightmare) and a complicit press.
Your response shows just how self unaware you are.
Not being pro-white isn't anti-white.

I always find it quite telling how conservatives react to inclusive messages. It is pretty obvious that they must make you feel bad about yourself.

You all have never meant inclusive other than anything but getting less whites and having whites okay with the third world taking them over.

It would be like me sending letters and videos to your house every day about letting other people live there and then ultimately pushing you out.

The day you push this garbage on another non-white country will be a cold day in hell.

Reactions: UK till Death

Show me where the right rioted on Inauguration Day and shit all over the 1st Amendment at UC Berkeley as "opposition".

If the Democrats had an iota of class or decency Obama, Killary, and Bernie would publicly disavow this vicious violence towards Trump supporters.

The media hounded Trump and he couldn't disavow quick enough to suit them when someone got punched. (Ended up being a false flag, btw)

The Marxist Left's silence amounts to consent and tacit approval.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT