POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad you Trump snowflakes are releasing all you worry and doubt in here. Nobody should have to live in fear. Let your feelings be your guide as you are among friends here. You don't have to cower in the shadow any longer. You are good enough so let those quivering tears flow.

16387956_908731755929270_5449033733248159687_n.png

I have learned that a few of you dont understand government. President cant repeal a law. I am not shocked.

Also, who ever said the thing about Trump bumperstickers was awesome. I am going to do this to some of my friends. See how long it can go. :joy:

Reactions: warrior-cat
The just interviewed a man on FOX that was at the Berkeley riot. Said he was at a locked door asking for help and a cop on the other side just stared at him. Did nothing.

He said they paid the cops for security. The cops are giving the money back.

What kind of bullshit is that? If you are going to a conservative rally, you better arm yourself.

Universal healthcare is def something both crooked ass sides would love to have, I was just under the impression, or hoped, that trump, as an outsider, would say F THAT SHIT.
Although Trump has said multiple times that he favored universal care.
Insurance for everybody will quickly become universal care. If you don't believe so then you are simply fooling yourself.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkacz...alth-careits-a?utm_term=.axd6Az6b4#.ocmmYwmGk

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.66f012247ed0

Reactions: BernieSadori
The just interviewed a man on FOX that was at the Berkeley riot. Said he was at a locked door asking for help and a cop on the other side just stared at him. Did nothing.

What kind of bullshit is that? If you are going to a conservative rally, you better arm yourself.

This is why I hate the left so much. You shouldn't have to worry about getting attacked for disagreeing with Democrats. We don't seek them out and start BS. They do it to us every single time.

Just think about what the left wants and does and tell me they're not the enemies of this nation.

- Wants open borders
- Wants more third world and Muslims and less whites and Christians
- Wants to take away your guns
- Censors and silences opposing views at rallies or on campuses
- Physically attacks conservatives/Trump supporters
- Hates capitalism
- Many of them want and advocate to assassinate our president
- Sides with enemies
- Bashes our military
- Burns our flag
- Our college campuses are brainwashing centers for leftists
- Sides with illegals and refuses to follow the law
- Sides with BLM over cops
- Celebrates the death of cops

Rush said he heard the President of the university told the cops to stand down.

This is why I hate the left so much. You shouldn't have to worry about getting attacked for disagreeing with Democrats. We don't seek them out and start BS. They do it to us every single time.

Just think about what the left wants and does and tell me they're not the enemies of this nation.

- Wants open borders
- Wants more third world and Muslims and less whites and Christians
- Wants to take away your guns
- Censors and silences opposing views at rallies or on campuses
- Physically attacks conservatives/Trump supporters
- Hates capitalism
- Many of them want and advocate to assassinate our president
- Sides with enemies
- Bashes our military
- Burns our flag
- Our college campuses are brainwashing centers for leftists
- Sides with illegals and refuses to follow the law
- Sides with BLM over cops
- Celebrates the death of cops
Good Lord you're an ignorant POS.
Yeah, "the left" is a monolithic being...they're all alike.[roll]
Rightist like to strike out at education because they don't have one. If you did then you would realize that the two extremes of both sides are actually quite a bit alike.

Reactions: jameslee32
Rightist like to strike out at education because they don't have one. If you did then you would realize that the two extremes of both sides are actually quite a bit alike.
Except the right does not condone their fringe wing light the left does.

All this fear coming from the Trump snowflakes makes me sad.

Please stop being mean to them. Please do not hurt them anymore. Thank you.

All this fear coming from the Trump snowflakes makes me sad.

Please stop being mean to them. Please do not hurt them anymore. Thank you.
I'm sure you are stupid enough to mistake caution for fear. Not that you'd have to worry about anything in your mothers basement.

Reactions: IdaCat

Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need one and not have it.

Except the right does not condone their fringe wing light the left does.
I didn't realize there was any monolithic being that spoke for either side. No one certainly speaks for me.
Again, failing to understand that the world isn't a binary place is your problem, not mine.

Trump renamed black history month

That racist ass

He named it to" African American history month" due to black being outdated

African American to be considered racist in 3...2...

I'm glad that Trump is being tough on Iran. We might have to go to war with them, but so be it, their bullshit cannot be tolerated anymore. The days of countries having their way with America ended the second Trump was sworn in.

Also loved the moment when Tucker Carlson asked him if felt like people in Eastern Kentucky owed black privileged people like himself reparations and he acknowledged that they did.
Reparations have been made in the form of welfare for approximately 3 generations for many; Affirmative action; free access to public education; tons of financial assistance enabling them to attend college. The problem with black families has been the refusal of many black dads to choose to stick with one woman and commit to raising his/her children.

Reactions: JumperJack
Iran wants no part of the US military. None.

Skipping back to pre-Obama, remember when the youth of Iran were starting to get a little hostile towards the Muslim clerics and there was some expectation that they would throw them out? We'll, it's 8 years later and they are a little older...and a lot more of them. And...Obama is no longer our President. Wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing about Iranian uprisings again. Work from within.....

Reactions: screwduke1
Yeah, they are going to take action that causes 20+ million people to lose their insurance.
Here's what you can take to the bank...all of the talk and promises have been to repeal and REPLACE Obamacare. What do you want to bet that the replacement looks a whole lot like Obamacare?
Going to eliminate the pre-existing conditions mandate? not a chance
If you don't have a mandate that requires everyone seek coverage then what you will end up with is a participant pool that is entirely made up of those with pre-existing conditions. Yeah, that's going to bring rates down. smh

The selling across state lines will have little effect. The only reason that doesn't exist now is because insurance is regulated by states and every state has their own rules and regulations.
The same fundamentals that hamstring Obamacare will hamstring Trumpcare. Chief among those is that our healthcare system has priced itself out of the reach for all but the most wealthy to use.

This liberal for one is going to sit back and enjoy watching those who have criticized Obamacare from the beginning defend something that is 98% Obamacare.
If the goal remains to provide comprehensive insurance all people, then I think you are correct. There is no functioning market where the marginal cost of going to a doctor is artificially low because of insurance and there is no competition between providers. As I said in an earlier post, all that does is raise the demand for services and since there is no functioning market, there will not be a corresponding supply side response like you see in a market. The goal of universal insurance is a stupid one and doomed to failure. If politicians don't have the stomach to get back to market forces where the cost of routine care is based on an arms length transaction, then the quality of service, or price, or both, will suffer. It's basic economics.

Iran wants no part of the US military. None.

Skipping back to pre-Obama, remember when the youth of Iran were starting to get a little hostile towards the Muslim clerics and there was some expectation that they would throw them out? We'll, it's 8 years later and they are a little older...and a lot more of them. And...Obama is no longer our President. Wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing about Iranian uprisings again. Work from within.....
One of the most disgusting things Obama did was not helping their movement to oust that POS government. It kind of gets forgotten as it was very early into Obama and he did a billion horrible things, but that is right up there.

If the goal remains to provide comprehensive insurance all people, then I think you are correct. There is no functioning market where the marginal cost of going to a doctor is artificially low because of insurance and there is no competition between providers. As I said in an earlier post, all that does is raise the demand for services and since there is no functioning market, there will not be a corresponding supply side response like you see in a market. The goal of universal insurance is a stupid one and doomed to failure. If politicians don't have the stomach to get back to market forces where the cost of routine care is based on an arms length transaction, then the quality of service, or price, or both, will suffer. It's basic economics.

Excellent post.

The main problem is, at some point, people began treating insurance as prepaid Healthcare. That's why it no longer works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT