• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
john-belushi-jake-blues-and-dan-aykroyd-elwood.jpg

Give me the girls Willy, I want repubalcian girls. I will vote for Hillary
I want to hear Chelsea debate Ivanka lol. And then I want to see some mother-step daughter action with the Trump women...... :|

Reactions: Mashburned
I never watch CNN but a thread on the Main Board caused me to tune in over there. Holy crap!!! Their(liberals) jimmies are rustled to the max. They are in panic mode.

They've switched the panel now though.

They should be. Trump just did the evolution of the Libertarian party.

Reactions: Bill Derington
I never watch CNN but a thread on the Main Board caused me to tune in over there. Holy crap!!! Their(liberals) jimmies are rustled to the max. They are in panic mode.

They've switched the panel now though.

What did they say?

Michael moore today even predicted a trump victory. [roll]

What did they say?

Michael moore today even predicted a trump victory. [roll]

Just mad about all the truth that Trump told. Some were saying that all the Republicans they know have contacted them and are voting for Hillary. Just making up things. Some guy named Van Jones is basically calling him Hitler. Said it was the darkest speech he'd ever heard. The focus group was completely opposite.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Oh, and they asked their focus group who all would vote for Trump now and about 75% raised their hands and the moderator said "about half". You could tell they were shocked.

And now the panel has made the phrase "law and order" into a racist one.

Black chick asks "Is Trump going to actually go to Baltimore and Chicago" and his former campaign manager said "He tried to go to Chicago and they took over the facility and damaged the arena" lol. She is the definition of a racist. Why can racism only apply to white hating on blacks? An African American who shows no effort in acknowledging that racism only occurs in the smallest percentage of America is as racist as anyone.

Oh, and they asked their focus group who all would vote for Trump now and about 75% raised their hands and the moderator said "about half". You could tell they were shocked.

Oooof course they are. CNN shoulf be begging for as much trump as they can get..im sure their ratings are better than ever right now. The sports radio stations were just floooded with cnn ads this week thst were propping up the "most historical convention in history." They should be offering up blumpkins on demand if he wanted...

That was hilarious. Two African American panelists said when they hear "Law and order" that black people hear "lock more black people up".

What about the CNN pollster guy qualifying every result as 'we know it was mainly Republicans watching'? Doubt they mention that next week when Hillary has great numbers.

Observations:

Trump should never again speak publicly without a teleprompter. It kept him focused and he never stumbled in the speech. He was tempted to wander off script a couple of times but caught himself. He nailed it. When out in public he should always have a minder standing at his shoulder ready to elbow him in the ribs.

Never said "folks" or "crooked Hillary" one time. I never thought he could resist a "crooked Hillary" jab.

I think he gained a lot of fence sitters tonight.

A few guys there thinking "That should be me at that podium tonight."

Reactions: Willy4UK
What about the CNN pollster guy qualifying every result as 'we know it was mainly Republicans watching'? Doubt they mention that next week when Hillary has great numbers.
Every other republican convention that would hold true, but every type of party was watching tonight and the fact that 75% were impressed and 53% improved their likelihood of voting for Trump was HUGE!

Observations:

Trump should never again speak publicly without a teleprompter. It kept him focused and he never stumbled in the speech. He was tempted to wander off script a couple of times but caught himself. He nailed it. When out in public he should always have a minder standing at his shoulder ready to elbow him in the ribs.

Never said "folks" or "crooked Hillary" one time. I never thought he could resist a "crooked Hillary" jab.

Beautifully said Star.

I'll give him 8 yrs.

Observations:

I think if he can keep his fingers from tweeting, he wins.

Beautifully said Star.

I'll give him 8 yrs.

For those of tou who watched fox news coverage, im xonvinced willy is the bald white guy on the "undecided voter panel" that frank luntz had all week.

Dude flip floppex every which way. One minute he is saying trump won him over, the vwry next hes giving a fist bump to the guu who says i will vote for no one. Dude was a trip just like our big willy.

For those of tou who watched fox news coverage, im xonvinced willy is the bald white guy on the "undecided voter panel" that frank luntz had all week.

Dude flip floppex every which way. One minute he is saying trump won him over, the vwry next hes giving a fist bump to the guu who says i will vote for no one. Dude was a trip just like our big willy.

Man Trump sold me tonight. His actions will define him.

My reasoning. If people will invest years in Barak, then they damn sure can invest in Trump.

Bitches. Ya'll should wish cutting up Dems was okay, Just throwin it out

Don Lemon is the most unprofessional host I have ever watched. He cannot allow for fair debate and consistently cuts people off who aren't saying what he wants to be heard. He sure was a pansie when the black sheriff gave him the what for.

Don Lemon is a bi#%h.

Trump hit everything there..In about a five minute span he hit God, Guns, and Gays..and all three got standing O's.

The ironic thing, is afterwards the Liberal media was clamoring to off put his crime portion of his speech. Saying crime is at an all time low, which is ironic since that very media was posting graphs and charts on mass shooting violence and how dangerous it is.

The only thing he needs to improve is his free trade, I'm telling ya, protectionism does not work, especially with global emerging markets that want to involve which in turn creates more jobs or if you cut off china..companies just move to Vietnam, or if you cut off Mexico they just move somewhere in S. America, etc and those import tariffs get passed to the employee through lower wages and on to the consumer. On and on, theres slot to it in reality. However, Hildog will want to put so much regulation on trade hers won't be efficient either. But I don't think people realize, what Trump is saying about free trade is virtually the identical platform as Bernie Sanders just in different language, but with a little less regulation.

Last edited:
[roll] at the circle jerk over a bunch of fluff and loud noises. I think he portrayed an America that the majority of Americans want no part of. Sounded like MORE government.

We'll see if those evangelicals hold their nose and push the button for Trump. I believe the moral ones won't. Guy is a carnival salesman. Tells half-truths and outright lies passing them off as facts. I am more scared of the idiots he'd put in charge since he'll be nothing but an idea man. VP will be actually running the country and the homophobe is probably scarier than Trump is. Good luck in November.

Man Trump sold me tonight. His actions will define him.

My reasoning. If people will invest years in Barak, then they damn sure can invest in Trump.

Bitches. Ya'll should wish cutting up Dems was okay, Just throwin it out

Youre my boy willy..just hope u dont flip back to the dark side

[roll] at the circle jerk over a bunch of fluff and loud noises. I think he portrayed an America that the majority of Americans want no part of. Sounded like MORE government.

We'll see if those evangelicals hold their nose and push the button for Trump. I believe the moral ones won't. Guy is a carnival salesman. Tells half-truths and outright lies passing them off as facts. I am more scared of the idiots he'd put in charge since he'll be nothing but an idea man. VP will be actually running the country and the homophobe is probably scarier than Trump is. Good luck in November.

Lol thats rich..catdaddy preaching about half truths. Dude would be praised around here if he one of his blatant racist diatribes were even half true

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Hopefully catdaddy will take advantage if it spreads to his area.

Damon Constantinides, a Philadelphia therapist, recently called on local therapists to offer reduced priced services to Black Lives Matter activists, reports Newsworks. Already, approximately 17 therapist have signed up to donate time to counsel Black Lives Matter activists.

[banana]

I use to laugh at the fake Tea Party people (Perry, Santorum, Rubio, Cruz and gang) when they said "be afraid of Palin" lol.

But this threat is real. Trump can take this.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Oh and Z, (fist bumps always), but you are dead wrong about perceiving Hillary being successful in the debates. She couldn't even beat an inexperienced senator from Chicago. Trump will rape her and I can't wait to watch it happen.

Someone asked earlier about those who said Trump could never take the nomination. That would be me. Same guy who kept saying "One.Term.President." about Obama. Thus--I probably should stick to my day job. I'm still not a big Trump fan but becoming more comfortable with him day by day. But...I still loathe Hillary, despise her.

Interesting that Anonymous really has it out for Hillary, which surprises me a bit. I was going to copy/paste some of their attacks on Hillary until I realized it was pages long. They "summarized" all the scandals the Clintons have been involved in---net result: those are two of the most crooked unscrupulous people that have ever walked the halls of the White House. One thing I've learned about Anonymous--don't piss them off. They will find dirt hidden where they aren't even supposed to look--and they'll publish it without concern over political repercussion or even legal repercussions.

Take a few minutes and review the following:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...y-Clinton&highlight=FBI+Director+Hillary+told

Reactions: Bill Cosby
Looooooong post...

tl/dr: I'm not voting for Trump, but I'd much rather him be POTUS than Clinton

Trump's speech (and some kick ass "Make America great again, we're gonna make America great" song) we're the only things I watched from the entire convention.

I don't really understand the knocking it out of the ballpark sentiment. But then again, maybe I just don't understand what the convention speech is supposed to convey. It just seemed like he repeated a lot of the same stuff he's already said, but didn't give any more specifics. Maybe I was just zoning out.

Would have been nice if he actually came with some specifics of how he planned on making America great again. Maybe the plan is to keep specifics close to vest until after the DNC. But then again, as it's seemed throughout, maybe there are no specifics.

I won't even be able to bring myself to listen to that shrill hag when she gives her speech. But I can guarantee you it's going to be praised in the media as the greatest speech of all time, and the thing that sealed the deal for Clinton. Honestly, they probably will just send Bill out to accept her nomination.

All that I hope happens is Trump gets elected and rolls back everything Obama did through EO. I get the sentiment with regards to military spending and NATO. No reason the US should be footing the bill to police the world. I'd rather not borrow my children's future to protect some people in the ME who hate us anyway. But protectionist trade policies aren't going to save America. And who knows where he really stands on anything else.

But as I've said before. Trump won't get anything done where he needs Congress. He'll be able to roll back Obama's EOs if he so chooses. He'll be able to accomplish what he can through EO. Which will be good. We'll have the entire MSM and everyone in Congress finally talking about how bad legislating through EO is for the country (Although given the hypocrisy of the left on everything else, it won't matter once a D is back in office).

Additionally, the media will be against his policies just because he has an R next to his name. If Trump wants to bomb the hell out of the Middle East, the media will fight it tooth and nail. When Clinton wants to bomb the hell out of the Middle East, the media will tell us it's the right thing to do, and Clinton knows more than anyone. So as far left as Trump has been in the past, just because he has an R next to his name, the media will hate any left leaning policies.

I do feel like there's a slight chance Trump can surround himself with great people and right the ship. But then again, I think there's a far more likely chance he's just trolling us. But what the hell. I am 100% without a doubt certain Clinton will be the final nail in America's coffin.

Interesting that Anonymous really has it out for Hillary, which surprises me a bit.

I feel like there has to be someone out there who has all of her emails. I hope it's a group of "hacktivists". What scares me is if Russia or China have the emails. They'll get whatever the hell they want from her.

Those emails will probably get the same influence billions of dollars of donations to the Clinton Foundation would get.

We'll see if those evangelicals hold their nose and push the button for Trump. I believe the moral ones won't. .

Why would the "moral ones" vote for hillury?

Looooooong post...

tl/dr: I'm not voting for Trump, but I'd much rather him be POTUS than Clinton

Trump's speech (and some kick ass "Make America great again, we're gonna make America great" song) we're the only things I watched from the entire convention.

I don't really understand the knocking it out of the ballpark sentiment. But then again, maybe I just don't understand what the convention speech is supposed to convey. It just seemed like he repeated a lot of the same stuff he's already said, but didn't give any more specifics. Maybe I was just zoning out.

Would have been nice if he actually came with some specifics of how he planned on making America great again. Maybe the plan is to keep specifics close to vest until after the DNC. But then again, as it's seemed throughout, maybe there are no specifics.

I won't even be able to bring myself to listen to that shrill hag when she gives her speech. But I can guarantee you it's going to be praised in the media as the greatest speech of all time, and the thing that sealed the deal for Clinton. Honestly, they probably will just send Bill out to accept her nomination.

All that I hope happens is Trump gets elected and rolls back everything Obama did through EO. I get the sentiment with regards to military spending and NATO. No reason the US should be footing the bill to police the world. I'd rather not borrow my children's future to protect some people in the ME who hate us anyway. But protectionist trade policies aren't going to save America. And who knows where he really stands on anything else.

But as I've said before. Trump won't get anything done where he needs Congress. He'll be able to roll back Obama's EOs if he so chooses. He'll be able to accomplish what he can through EO. Which will be good. We'll have the entire MSM and everyone in Congress finally talking about how bad legislating through EO is for the country (Although given the hypocrisy of the left on everything else, it won't matter once a D is back in office).

Additionally, the media will be against his policies just because he has an R next to his name. If Trump wants to bomb the hell out of the Middle East, the media will fight it tooth and nail. When Clinton wants to bomb the hell out of the Middle East, the media will tell us it's the right thing to do, and Clinton knows more than anyone. So as far left as Trump has been in the past, just because he has an R next to his name, the media will hate any left leaning policies.

I do feel like there's a slight chance Trump can surround himself with great people and right the ship. But then again, I think there's a far more likely chance he's just trolling us. But what the hell. I am 100% without a doubt certain Clinton will be the final nail in America's coffin.

Sounds like to me your voting Trump. Bill, if anything he will shake roots. Guy runs into a roadblock, he'll prolly use a State of the Union to scold and degrade Congress and Senate. That will be epic. I'll give the guy 4 years.

As far as laying out details. I think he's trying to take as many voters as possible and so being vague on issues means keeping voters enticed. imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT