POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he gets elected it will be a new branch in the American political tree. After the last 16 years, we still have a country. We can surely spare another 4 on Trump to see what happens.

Ymmot, You are exactly right and that's why he's feared by Dems and Reps in the Govt.

His election would rewrite the script, and overnight change the political landscape for BOTH parties. It's the American people saying enough with the bullshit

He's going to say this Willy,

When the FBI Director says that the Secretary of State was “extremely careless” and “negligent,” in handling our classified secrets, I also know that these terms are minor compared to what she actually did. They were just used to save her from facing justice for her terrible crimes.

In fact, her single greatest accomplishment may be committing such an egregious crime and getting away with it – especially when others have paid so dearly. When that same Secretary of State rakes in millions of dollars trading access and favors to special interests and foreign powers I know the time for action has come.

I want a president that does things to make me say "HELL YEAH". Not one that makes me say "what the hell?"

I think Trump is that guy.

Ymmot. Mark my words, that Brexit was a foresight into the future. Trump will prolly win this. But I'm being goddamn honest here. Something rubs me raw with him and his pretentious big titted wife living in the house that George Washington oversaw the construction on.(John Adams being the first guy to live there-which John Adams wife was awesome)

Ymmot, You are exactly right and that's why he's feared by Dems and Reps in the Govt.

His election would rewrite the script, and overnight change the political landscape for BOTH parties. It's the American people saying enough with the bullshit
That's what it is Bill. They've tipped their hand by not unilaterally supporting him. Republicans know he's not going to go along with their bullshit as normal way of raping our country.

Cruz proved today that he's not a republican, he's just a politician.

He's going to say this Willy,

In fact, her single greatest accomplishment may be committing such an egregious crime and getting away with it – especially when others have paid so dearly. When that same Secretary of State rakes in millions of dollars trading access and favors to special interests and foreign powers I know the time for action has come.

Gotta run that campaign. Bet she had inroom talks with Obama that she'd be the candidate for the Dems. People pick on Rubio (I hate him), but sure as goat shit off a goat's ass, she was picked just like Rubio.

No. The Dems had in

nominally filibuster proof Senate for 2 years, but that demanded Mary Landrieu vote with the Dems. That was the era with Ted Kennedy ill and not in his seat. And usually she didn't, so Republican filibusters ruled the day. What they did to get her to vote for the ACA must have been interesting. Party discipline is not a big feature in the Democratic Party.
Always an excuse with the left. Never taking responsibility for their inability to get the job done even with the majority they had. Pathetic.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
That's what it is Bill. They've tipped their hand by not unilaterally supporting him. Republicans know he's not going to go along with their bullshit as normal way of raping our country.

Cruz proved today that he's not a republican, he's just a politician.

Cruz wants to be, and thinks he's the next Reagan. He needs to be Ted Cruz.

In my mind he looked petty and small.

Reactions: ymmot31
We gotta crawl before we walk Willy. It'll happen, but we have to get the current politicians out of DC.

Bill I agree. But buddy, hate to say it. We got a majority Congress of mindset that will conflict with Trump. That will be something that will have to be ironed out. Otherwise, you'll have Donald Trump State of the Union speeches tongue spearing the other branches.

Holy hell. What would a Donald Trump State of the Union speech be like? hahahahahaha

Bill I agree. But buddy, hate to say it. We got a majority Congress of mindset that will conflict with Trump. That will be something that will have to be ironed out. Otherwise, you'll have Donald Trump State of the Union speeches tongue spearing the other branches.

Holy hell. What would a Donald Trump State of the Union speech be like? hahahahahaha

Of course they will, that's their purpose, to keep the executive in check. However, that's why it's up to people like us to force their hand or boot them.
We still have the power, we just can't let them beat us down with BS to where we just throw our hands up.

Of course they will, that's their purpose, to keep the executive in check. However, that's why it's up to people like us to force their hand or boot them.
We still have the power, we just can't let them beat us down with BS to where we just throw our hands up.

Bill. No one votes out their local congressman. Just doesn't happen.

Ivanka great speaker and would also kill you too.

Reactions: Bill Derington
First daughter...

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-18-763x1024.jpg

The most basic duty of government is to defend the lives of its own citizens. Any government that fails to do so is a government unworthy to lead.

Don't agree with him the LEO though. Serious reform needs to be done with police.

His law and order talk is scary.

Reactions: ganner918
Bet we see poll surge for Trump after this speech. He just told Republicans to STFU and root for LGBTQ issues. hahaha

What are some of your WTF moments?
He does very little alone without congress and without a plan to appease the special interest he's calling out on a regular basis. Why is this so foreign to his followers? Everything cannot be executive ordered. We have a constitution.

Are all the shooters turning in their guns?
Are all the illegals just gonna leave? Deportation of these millions is a logistical nightmare.

How about some substance Don?
Do you have a perfect business record to feel so certain about all of this?
Don't these new systems and decisions require plans?

He's sticking to the script pretty closely. He's winged it a few times but hasn't strayed too far. Same sentiment, just different words here and there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT