POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waiting for the media to say that white code pink woman was protesting during a black man speech. I'm sure MSNBC and CNN will talk about that blatant racism all over the media tomorrow.
That was another blatant example of media bias. No reason at all to even show her. They were hoping there would be more of them and they wouldn't have to search so hard.

Reactions: .S&C.
So Islamist want us dead, not because of THEIR WORDS, the caliphate, or the evil that exist, they want us dead because? We're the bad guy.

Got it.

I guess america is going to have to endure this for 100 years before we finally have another generation that wakes up. The world is full of evil. Doesn't matter what we do.

I view most countries as a thread. China much included.

Russia was just an example of someone who would love nothing more than america taking a back seat. Ask Ukraine.

But Russia is running out of money and their natural resources are fighting against renewables. Our biggest rival is china. Thanfully they have no clue how to fight militarily

So Islamist want is dead, not because of THEIR WORDS, the caliphate, or the evil that exist, they want us dead because? We're the bad guy.

Got it.

I guess america is going to have to endure this for 100 years before we finally have another generation that wakes up. The world is full of evil. Doesn't matter what we do.

Oh I got it. That's why I support nuking them.

But they hate us for our shitty foreign policy and the use of cia economic hitmen to destablize oil rich nations.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
If we'd just leave Japan, Germany, and the caliphate alone, we'd be just fine.

Signed.

Libertarians in the 1940's.

That's for you willie!

But Russia is running out of money and their natural resources are fighting against renewables. Our biggest rival is china. Thanfully they have no clue how to fight militarily

I don't disagree with that. But we are arguing from a platform provided by traditional conservative military principles. Not isolationism.

Libertarians are all welcome at my house when the invasion happens. I've got an arsenal ready to take out a town of 50,000.

Come one, come all, and no thanks or "I told you so" is necessary. Just offer the wife for an hour. Watch if preferred, @Willy4UK

Last edited:
Liberals are not welcome. L's mean well, they just get off the tracks a little. Liberals are left to fend for themselves.

Liberal children can stay as long as they walk in line. Do not bring mommy and daddy's BS to this house.

Oh I got it. That's why I support nuking them.

But they hate us for our shitty foreign policy and the use of cia economic hitmen to destablize oil rich nations.

I'll take their word for it, over yours, no offense.

They say they hate us because we exist. I think they know more behind their evil than you.

On another topic, is Johnson still anti-gun rights?

So libertarian of him.

Please.

Libertarians are all welcome at my house when the invasion happens. I've got an arsenal ready to take out a town of 50,000.

Come one, come all, and no thanks or "I told you so" is necessary. Just offer the wife for an hour. Watch if preferred, willie.
Sounds good. If shit hits the fan too hard, I have several well prepared friends who will invite me into their home to help them fight. I will kill them and secure their weapons, ammo, and provisions. I'm a prepper.

Reactions: .S&C. and Willy4UK
Liberals are not welcome. L's mean well, they just get off the tracks a little. Liberals are left to fend for themselves.

Liberal children can stay as long as they walk in line. Do not bring mommy and daddy's BS to this house.

Ha ha, I know preppers that are libertarians who are far more ready than any Repub I know. Definitely agree that libs will prolly die in the street.

Trying to apply 2016 libertarianism to world war 2 is apple and oranges.

Ya know what?

This is exactly what the left wants. L's and R's fighting over religion and ideology. They also want me driving this rum, sinning against God, making my way to hell and to their cause

Willie we shouldn't buy in. We are half brothers. You set me straight on religious interference, I'll set you straight on foreign policy.

Let's do this.

Reactions: Willy4UK
S&C, Come up for air brother, I understand you're very passionate about this, but you're not getting the response you're trying to get. I don't personally know Willy, but I get the feeling you're turning him off to Trump.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Ha ha, I know preppers that are libertarians who are far more ready than any Repub I know. Definitely agree that libs will prolly die in the street.

Trying to apply 2016 libertarianism to world war 2 is apple and oranges.

Naw man evil is evil. The will to be the most powerful never went away, conservative military principles just made it impossible.

Can you cede it just a little ? I even admitted we didn't always make the right moves.

S&C, Come up for air brother, I understand you're very passionate about this, but you're not getting the response you're trying to get. I don't personally know Willy, but I get the feeling you're turning him off to Trump.

Well shit.

"I was gonna vote for trump but that GD war monger S&C got me hard for Hillary."

Say in aint so willie!

Just enjoying myself. Had a rough day babysitting and like the jabs. And the rum's not gone, so,....

Reactions: Bill Derington
I want to know more about these conservative military principles. Getting excited. Please. Go on.

They are the principles that have kept you safe from the worlds evil, and allow you the freedom to be dead wrong and still survive.

Beautiful isn't it?

S & C, actually look at us as disgruntled twins trying to get our parents straight. I was registered independent and then registered Republican up until Ron Paul got black balled for Mittens.

Ill cede in that I have no problem with nuking people. Killem all, and let TTIP control foreign policy. Corporations rule this world anyway.

I'm personally rooting for Hill Dog to get caught banging a Secret service guy.

I would think she would be more likely to be caught licking Elizabeth warren' taco. Anyone think that things covered with anything less than a 6 inch afro?

UFC President Dana White speaking tonight. What an odd assortment of speakers for a political convention? I am trying to discern a pattern. A shape to explain what textually makes no sense but I see none. Almost as if they just had to grab random people with some minimal level of name recognition and say "you're hired" and give them the biggest platform your political party can muster?

Seems irresponsible. Desperate. I think they have a higher standard for hiring at McDonalds. Or Melana's, if you will.

Hmm a businessman who is part owner of a company who basically built itself from nothing to become a multi billion dollar Industry? Real desperate, I guess they should have gone for trayvon and Michael browns moms?

Last edited:
On a side note, I caught a kid sniffing hydro 10's today in the cafeteria junk room.

Does that work? Liberals?

What a wuss. I hope you told him that those are almost all filler and there is no reason in hell to snort them. I then hope you pulled out a real effing pain pill and showed him how a boss does it.

Gotcha.

I really wish atheist would just let it rest. Atheisism is now the norm, taught in schools and colleges. So what if a conservative values Jesus as God? It's only got traction in political discourse, not really policy anymore.

And even if it did? So? What is a belief in God going to do? Kill babies? Nope.

Conservatives need to just accept each other and leave the rest to bicker occasionally. Hell, trump is no Christian IMO. I'm still all in. Just like I'm sure you've been with Christian politicians.

I don't really see why an atheist would care? So he believes in God, ok? Policy is what matters.

My opinion of course.

Dam right.

Ahh. Now I remember why I've been ignoring this thread.

Yeah this thread went to shit. It wouldn't be so bad if they owned their craziness, but it's "PRASE LORD JEBUS!" in one post and "Fk the liburals, leave are country!" the next. Pretty typical behavior of "Christians" though.

At least that lunatic KlansmanWildcat got banned. I bet that dude is SEETHING right now. [laughing]

This thread may spontaneously combust in November. Whew. I worry about some of you guys if Hillary is elected. Seriously.

I assume he got banned. A moderator brings up racist posts being reported, and Heisman hasn't posted anything racist in a few hours - which is a record for him.

Inconvenient facts = racism to left wingers.

Its a shame he got banned if he did. And frankly its stupid.

If he was banned I'll make sure to ruffle the feathers and follow. Some of the most racist shit this board has to offer is from the "white goodman" leftist idiots. But they get free reign.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT