POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So let's not look at Sterling's death as an isolated incident.
Yeah it isn't an isolated event....it is one of about 5 that has happened out of THOUSANDS of traffic stops. That screams racism of all black America....sure does. Are people really this ignorant lol?

“We’re asking cops to do too much in this country” said Brown.
“Seventy percent of the African American community is being raised by single women”

Dallas Police Chief and new Uncle Tom
Then quit locking up their fathers. Or killing them.

Yeah it isn't an isolated event....it is one of about 5 that has happened out of THOUSANDS of traffic stops. That screams racism of all black America....sure does. Are people really this ignorant lol?
you obviously didn't read the freakin article. When an entire police dept is targeting blacks that screams racism

Are you really blaming that statistic on the cops!?!?

I hope you're simply trolling and these aren't you're actual positions.
I think that is really his/her position and that is why there cannot be a civilized conversation and solution to the race problem in this country.

Reactions: Anthony B
you obviously didn't read the freakin article. When an entire police dept is targeting blacks that screams racism
I actually did read the article written by Jarvis DeBerry lol. Check out that guys social media and it points to a racist like you who blames whites and police for the problems of the African American community. The stats have been given but you still rely on biased news articles. You are disgusting and people like you with your blame whites instead of the black community for black youth growing up in fatherless homes and looking to a culture that glorifies guns, drugs and gangs.

MLK is supposed to be the patriarch for black Americans, but rather than heed his words of equality and working hand in hand you and the rest of supporters of the terrorist organization BLM wants destruction, divisiveness and chaos.

who hired that entire police department? who supervises them? who gives them the local ordinances to enforce?

BTW sounds like another possible assault on law enforcement in progress, a court house up in Michigan getting shot up

It is such a horrible cycle we have engineered through our social programs, with repetitive generations of young males having all the facilities and opportunities to randomly reproduce, yet with no moral awareness for the many years and decades of what should follow in order to earn the title of "father". Instead, and as per usual, they get liberal donations of it.

Reactions: stevo51
Black Panthers looking to form their own nation. Personally, I would love to see it. A veritable paradise.

"The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia.

We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country."

Everyone should add catloser4theloss to their ignore list. He's the typical person causing these problems. Won't even comment on anything that refutes his racist drivel. He's the ultimate racist.

Last edited:
Black Panthers looking to form their own nation. Personally, I would love to see it. A veritable paradise.

"The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia.

We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country."
How about Costa Rico, Honduras, Guatamela, and El Salvador?

LMFAO . . . in other words - and predictably, shamelessly, admittedly - all they want to do is possess, rule and have an external source continue to provide for their standard of living / satisfy their demands.

Oddly enough, I agree. I have long been of the opinion that the huge incarceration rates for African American men is very easily solved. Given the fact most of the crime committed by African Americans is against African Americans, in my opinion, there should be no such thing as black on black crime. Simply decriminalize it as an "incident". Send no police. File no charges.

I used to believe you were actually being serious. I'm now convinced you're one of many Z, crow, K, and whatever else you go by. There's no way someone could be as dumb and self serving as you.

On second though, I just watched BLM being interviewed in the streets. I take it back. You probably are serious.

Bunch of damn rocks.

Jessie Jackson Yesterday on Fox

"We need to get the policing under control. Innocent black men are dying on a consistent basis.

and two seconds later...

"There's too many guns on the streets. Military style assault weapons can take down planes, and even law enforcement supports a ban"[laughing]

So the Police are going around killing unarmed innocent little precious black men, and there's an institutional problem within the system causing blacks to be murdered down dead in the street, yet, somehow at the same time, we need to take firearms from the American people, including black men, because?

Beeeeeeeecause, he's floating two ideas. One for his posse, the black community, and the other for his slave masters, the Democratic party. Knowing full well the idiots in between that vote for this cesspool won't pick up on any of it, it just moves along.

The best part was Shannon knocking his ass down, responding that military assault weapons are already banned, there's a difference in an AK & AR (earlier he confused the two), and AR-15's couldn't bring a plane down. [roll]

He responds "uh...oh.....uh.....if a plance is lifting off, it could be taken down......yada yada

Common traditional democrats, your party has been hijacked by the enemy. Now would be that time to turn into Reagan Republicans. Get over the terminology and get your head out of your ass.

Jessie Jackson Yesterday on Fox
The best part was Shannon knocking his ass down, responding that military assault weapons are already banned, there's a difference in an AK & AR (earlier he confused the two), and AR-15's couldn't bring a plane down. [roll]

He responds "uh...oh.....uh.....if a plance is lifting off, it could be taken down......yada yada

Common traditional democrats, your party has been hijacked by the enemy. Now would be that time to turn into Reagan Republicans. Get over the terminology and get your head out of your ass.

Then when Jesse tried to use black unemployment for his argument... she asked him if any of that blame fell at obumma's feet... and Jackson worked in a "congress blocked fast rail" excuse in the middle of his mumbling BS deflection of bummer's 7 1/2 years of uselessness. Unreal.

Reactions: .S&C.
Then when Jesse tried to use black unemployment for his argument... she asked him if any of that blame fell at obumma's feet... and Jackson worked in a "congress blocked fast rail" excuse in the middle of his mumbling BS deflection of bummer's 7 1/2 years of uselessness. Unreal.

Everything is Bush's fault, but of course, Obama, who's been in office for nearly a decade, shoulders no blame for the destruction black deaths and unemployment. It's all of those white congressmen and policeman.

And people wonder why large portions of the AA community is failing.

I think that is really his/her position and that is why there cannot be a civilized conversation and solution to the race problem in this country.
Yeah civilized conversation, is that what you call it?

You guys don't even think there is a real race problem. Head in the sand. I mean you just said ho hum about someone with no criminal record at all getting stopped that many times. I speed all the time and I've never been stopped more than maybe 3 or 4 times in the past decade.

I'm done with the little circle jerk hate group you got going on here. I'm sure you'll solve all the problems of the world by ignoring them!

But you're black aren't you.. so why havnt you been stopped at an equal rate or more considering you speed all the time. Them cracka cops can't keep up with your quickness?

Reactions: dezyDeco
On Thursday afternoon, before the Dallas shootings, one of the brothers on here (I cannot recall which one) was riled up and ended his post with (paraphrased) "Burn this mf down." I'm sure it got deleted, as did my response to it. My response wasn't offensive but it would have made people curious about what the guy said. Went back to look for it but couldn't locate it. Should have earned a ban in that I think that is public incitement to rioting and probably against the law..

Last edited:
The irony is the cardkillas of the world are just making it worse for people of color. Dishonest hysteria ftl.

On Thursday afternoon, before the Dallas shootings, one of the brothers on here (I cannot recall which one) was riled up and ended his post with (paraphrased) "Burn this mf down." I'm sure it got deleted, as did my response to it. My response wasn't offensive but it would have made people curious about what the guy said. Went back to look for it but couldn't locate it. Should have earned a ban in that I think that is public incitement to rioting and probably against the law..

Starchief. You're definitely an all right mf'er. You ever have any problems, let me know. I'll remind the mods that I am social worker and that they can trust me. You'll be okay. I give back to society. I'm a social worker.
So who did you want tortured on here?

Reactions: Mashburned
Starchief. You're definitely an all right mf'er. You ever have any problems, let me know. I'll remind the mods that I am social worker and that they can trust me. You'll be okay. I give back to society. I'm a social worker.
So who did you want tortured on here?

Well, Willy, I have had problems with remembering things lately. I tend to ramble a lot and tell the same stories to people who have heard them many times. I wander away from home and can't find my way back. My prostate is enlarged but I don't thing you can help with that. But thanks for the offer.

Well, Willy, I have had problems with remembering things lately. I tend to ramble a lot and tell the same stories to people who have heard them many times. I wander away from home and can't find my way back. My prostate is enlarged but I don't thing you can help with that. But thanks for the offer.

Actually I can help. Don't be so bull-headed.

You silly republicans.....there has been nothing more fun and carefree as trolling you all on race yesterday by pulling nothing type arguments out of my ass over and over!

I mean really when it comes to arguing your on the wrong side!

"Surely murder is a serious subject, which ought to be examined seriously. Instead, it is almost always examined politically in the context of gun control controversies, with stock arguments on both sides that have remained the same for decades. And most of those arguments are irrelevant to the central question: Do tighter gun control laws reduce the murder rate?

That is not an esoteric question, nor one for which no empirical evidence is available. Think about it. We have 50 states, each with its own gun control laws, and many of those laws have gotten either tighter or looser over the years. There must be tons of data that could indicate whether murder rates went up or down when either of these things happened.

But have you ever heard any gun control advocate cite any such data? Tragically, gun control has become one of those fact-free issues that spawn outbursts of emotional rhetoric and mutual recriminations about the National Rifle Association or the Second Amendment.

If restrictions on gun ownership do reduce murders, we can repeal the Second Amendment, as other Constitutional Amendments have been repealed. Laws exist to protect people. People do not exist to perpetuate laws.

But if tighter restrictions on gun ownership do not reduce murders, what is the point of tighter gun control laws — and what is the point of demonizing the National Rifle Association?" - Thomas Sowell (oppressed black man)

That was catdaddy.

Followed by a post calling racism in the system for no banks moving to the hood.

Logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT