POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like this as the new line of attack when they bring up Jan. 6th or start with the 'threat to democracy' stuff...immediately talk about the Dems censorship efforts and the coalition that Trump has built some of which are former Dems/independents worried about said censorship and how that is the actual threat.

Walz got his most agitated the whole night during a part of Vance's comments about the Dems censorship efforts, I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but I noticed when Vance brought up the fact that Walz had previously said that disinformation is not protected under the first amendment Walz couldn't handle himself anymore and blurted out something about 'hate speech' (which is a tacit admission they don't believe in free speech, which anyone paying attention knows well) and when he finally got to talk at length that is when we got the tired old line about yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Vance in the above video:

"Rather than debate and persuade her fellow Americans, she'd like to censor people who engage in 'misinformation.' I think that is a much bigger threat to democracy than anything that we've seen in this country in the last 40 years.

I'm really proud, especially given that I was raised by two lifelong blue-collar Democrats, to have the endorsement of Bobby Kennedy Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard, lifelong leaders in the Democratic coalition. We're united behind a basic American First Amendment principle.

Kamala Harris is engaged in censorship at an industrial scale."

Last edited:
Trump posted this:

GY3DgGHWkAAxXHn

Joy Reid is a dumbass just like the empty suit Harris. Glad the moderators wasted our time on pressing questions everyone was dying to hear about that have never been brought up in a debate belaboring on Jan 6, why Vance changed his opinion on Trump in 2016 and whether he believes Trump lost in 2020.

No Ukraine questions, energy questions, or questions about the port strike.

Garbage robotic low-iq moderators.

The one moderator was offended when she attempted to fact check Vance and HE fact checked her. She could be heard making some snide comment like “thank you for explaining the lawl” and then you could see Nora Macdonald, or whatever her name is, hitting the panic censor button, followed by a smug “no one can hear you.” WRONG AGAIN! We could hear and hear that it was a DEBATE ABOUT FACTS that NBC was censoring.

Pathetic and childish moderators. They just looked stupid in that exchange. We don’t want an actual debate to be censored.

Vance proved he is another rising rock star in the R party. He destroyed a very competent Walz, who isn't dumb, but is definitely out of his league in big boy politics. He needs to stay in his lane, much like Beshear. Sometimes, you're only meant to go so far in this league. To think Walz could be one step away from being in the Oval Office is rather frightening.

It has now simply laughable how the moderators act from the liberal media stations....they don't even pretend to be neutral in these debates.

I have heard it took her 7 times to pass the Cali bar exam. One lawyer said that if you don't pass it on the first try you do DUI and divorce cases in the Valley.

When you take any bar, you have no clue as to whether you passed. You may THINK you passed, but that notice will make you sweat. Today, you can look online. Back in the day, I remember going to my mailbox daily waiting for that letter. No one wants to take the bar twice. I know some very smart successful people who had to take it 2-3 times. Not everyone tests well. 6-7 times is extreme, if that is true.

A certain celebrity lawyer in Kentucky took the Kentucky bar multiple times before passing. If making money is your standard, he now makes millions.

Vance’s dance on abortion was pathetic, IMO. Walz acted like Kentucky was extreme. There is no law more extreme than Minnesota’s that Walz signed and Harris praised. In Minn, you can kill your baby the day before she is born. Look at her as a newborn baby and know that in Minnesota, you could have chopped her up in the womb THE DAY BEFORE. SAME BABY!! That IS INSANE and that is what Harris wants for the whole country. She thinks that madness is retiring Roe, probably because she does not understand Roe.

Vance was afraid to point out Minnesota’s pathological law, because he was afraid of the issue and probably thinks they still have a shot in that state. It was a low moment, IMO.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Did anyone catch Wald holding his ear like he had an ear piece in? I saw it and thought it was an odd thing to be doing at the time, but haven’t seen anything here or on X.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Vance’s dance on abortion was pathetic, IMO. Walz acted like Kentucky was extreme. There is no law more extreme than Minnesota’s that Walz signed and Harris praised. In Minn, you can kill your baby the day before she is born. Look at her as a newborn baby and know that in Minnesota, you could have chopped her up in the womb THE DAY BEFORE. SAME BABY!! That IS INSANE and that is what Harris wants for the whole country. She thinks that madness is retiring Roe, probably because she does not understand Roe.

Vance was afraid to point out Minnesota’s pathological law, because he was afraid of the issue and probably thinks they still have a shot in that state. It was a low moment, IMO.

What do you say when your opponent is flat out lying about what he signed into law? He pressed Wald multiple times, and Wald repeatedly lied. Not really much you can do but hope the viewers educate themselves.

Vance proved he is another rising rock star in the R party. He destroyed a very competent Walz, who isn't dumb, but is definitely out of his league in big boy politics. He needs to stay in his lane, much like Beshear. Sometimes, you're only meant to go so far in this league. To think Walz could be one step away from being in the Oval Office is rather frightening.

It has now simply laughable how the moderators act from the liberal media stations....they don't even pretend to be neutral in these debates.

Walz is completely stupid, fake, a liar, and really a weird person to boot. He was about the best pick the gop could've hoped for other than in MN.

Vance killed it in this debate as predicted. He is amazing in front of the cameras in any exchange setting. Walz better be glad the debate was rigged and even then it was a slaughter.

Vance really set the stage for himself and it will be interesting to see whats next for him after this election. I definitely dont like the thought of him governing because he flip flops so much, who knows what he really believes. That said, i think he entrenched himself in the next election cycle one way or the other.

What do you say when your opponent is flat out lying about what he signed into law? He pressed Wald multiple times, and Wald repeatedly lied. Not really much you can do but hope the viewers educate themselves.

You tell the listener that Walz and Harris are extremists. That Trump favors democracy and varying state laws, while Harris wants to federalize the extreme murderous law of Minnesota.

Vance really set the stage for himself and it will be interesting to see whats next for him after this election. I definitely dont like the thought of him governing because he flip flops so much, who knows what he really believes.

I disagree w/ this. He doesn't shy away from past comments, and explains his current views very well if he has changed his mind....as we all do. He lays out why he feels the way he does now with reasoning. That isn't a flip flop.

I disagree w/ this. He doesn't shy away from past comments, and explains his current views very well if he has changed his mind....as we all do. He lays out why he feels the way he does now with reasoning. That isn't a flip flop.

He doesn't shy away from them but theyre still there. If he flips back, but embraces another flip, that doesn't make it ok.

There is currently no way to tell how he would govern and thats a major problem. If someone is running for the presidency, they need to have demonstrated actionable substance which tells you who they are. He doesn't have that yet, at least not beyond being an incredibly good debater and opportunist.

How was his stance or dance pathetic? He clearly pointed out that Minnesota law allowed for a botched abortion survivor to not receive life saving care and that was barbaric. Really the only thing different I would have said is that killing an innocent child should not be labeled “healthcare”, let’s call it what it is which is murder. We can have a conversation about the extreme circumstances that make up a very small percentage of abortions but killing an innocent child out of inconvenience for whatever reason will always in fact be murder and never healthcare.

How was his stance or dance pathetic? He clearly pointed out that Minnesota law allowed for a botched abortion survivor to not receive life saving care and that was barbaric. Really the only thing different I would have said is that killing an innocent child should not be labeled “healthcare”, let’s call it what it is which is murder. We can have a conversation about the extreme circumstances that make up a very small percentage of abortions but killing an innocent child out of inconvenience for whatever reason will always in fact be murder and never healthcare.

It was a dance. He and Trump fear the abortion issue and have struggled to find a spot on the issue that looks comfortable. Walz can deny the botched abortion claim, but he cannot deny the pro abortionist law that permits late third trimester abortions. Most people reject abortions in the late third trimester, even those who don’t understand science or who lack morality. The Minn law is scary ugly and what Dems do when they have total control.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Prove me wrong:

Of the 4, Trump, Harris, Walz, and Vance, by FAR, no debate, Vance portrays as the smartest, best communicator, and most presidential on the debate stage.

Smartest is debatable w/ Trump, who is brilliant.

Communicator...yes, Vance.

Most presidential....this is meaningless. Obama was presidential, but a disaster. However, we have seen Trump in presidential form and it is intimidating and he is a leader.

No one else can pull this off.

wa1fmzlkbozy.gif

Smartest is debatable w/ Trump, who is brilliant.

Communicator...yes, Vance.

Most presidential....this is meaningless. Obama was presidential, but a disaster. However, we have seen Trump in presidential form and it is intimidating and he is a leader.

No one else can pull this off.

wa1fmzlkbozy.gif

Well, Trump may be the rare person who feels the need to “pull that off.” That is a meaningless move that may excite the sycophant, but holds no other productive purpose. Being presidential matters. It is a flaw of Trump that he is not. The fact he is not is the main reason why this race is close. He would have never lost to Joe Biden if he was presidential.

Think about that. We would not have suffered through the past four pathetic years if Trump was presidential.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Being presidential matters. It is a flaw of Trump that he is not. The fact he is not is the main reason why this race is close. He would have never lost to Joe Biden if he was presidential.

Think about that. We would not have suffered through the past four pathetic years if Trump was presidential.

Sorry....this makes zero sense and I completely disagree. Moving on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT