How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So don't then.

We're talking about the Haitians placed in Springfield.
GXXERTNWkAAgL5O

If this country is so racist and mean to immigrants, why do they still come here in droves? And if all of these immigrants are such wonderful people, why don't they stay and fight to fix their own country?
I've actually asked my step SIL this when he complains about America...or TELLS ME, born and bred American (family here since the early 1700s) what is wrong with the country and how it should be fixed. Has a MBA....so go back to your home country and help fix it.

The right doesn't need to make this into a science project. In no world does it benefit American to have a single extra uneducated person added to our country. Why? They compete with our "lower class" for wages and they often end up on welfare. It's that f'ing simple.

You're right. From this weekend.

"Death of a family"

Also, about the thousandth time this week the media, who hates Christianity, has played the 'you aren't Christian if you don't want thousands of migrants in your town' card. Chris Hayes has played this card a dozen times before for different stories.

He's right there on video saying it but you're a MAGA maniac so straight to denial you go. Mmmmmm mmmmm good...down goes the Kool Aid. 🤣🤣🤣

Yes. Telling people he took a nobel winning medication that saved millions of lives and some studies show made an impact in lessening covid symptoms.

This and monoclonal antibodies were the enemy because if there was an admission they worked, eua could not legally be obtained.

Just an fyi to others - the most recent vaccine approval was still pushed through via eua even all these years later.

Last edited:
I have a family member that was cured of a bad case of covid within 24-hrs after beginning HCQ. But you are G-school and buy everything that big pharma wants you to believe and the govt tells you to do. You do what you are told and are told to believe. You are pathetic and weak.
Yeah...When I had Covid I ate White Castle and drank a Bud Light. The next day my symptoms got better.
White Castle and Bud Light are the cure for Covid.
Science and the scientific method is an amazing thing in the United States of aMAGAca. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Yes. Telling people he took a nobel winning medication that saved millions of lives and some studies show made an impact in lessening covid symptoms.

This and monoclonal antibodies were the enemy because it there was an admission they worked, eua could not legally be obtained.

Just an fyi to others - the most recent vaccine approval was still pushed through via eua even all these years later.
You MAGA maniacs have brain worms from eating too much bear cub roadkill. 🤣

Last edited:
Gathering smoke over Loomer being Trump's side piece.......

trump__lauraloomer_twitter_2023_crop.jpg

Yeah...When I had Covid I ate White Castle and drank a Bud Light. The next day my symptoms got better.
White Castle and Bud Light are the cure for Covid.
Science and the scientific method is an amazing thing in the United States of aMAGAca. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Sliders and beer. I suspect you felt better in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: sambowieshin
You're right. From this weekend.

"Death of a family"

Also, about the thousandth time this week the media, who hates Christianity, has played the 'you aren't Christian if you don't want thousands of migrants in your town' card. Chris Hayes has played this card a dozen times before for different stories.

Migrant. Immigrants. Illegals.

3 different things.

Migrant laborers are simply people who do seasonal agricultural work.
Immigrants are people who have come to this country under some government program.
Illegals are people who have sidestepped the immigration machinery.

As for Biblical quotations, the Bible tells us to love one another as we love ourselves. And Leviticus singles out immigrants, "Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt."

Bible Studies is that branch of learning which teaches us how to find alternate meanings for Biblical plain statement.

• Love
Reactions: sambowieshin
The same surgeon generals, scientists and doctors forcing an unproven vaccine onto the American public with threats of their jobs and livelihoods if they didn’t comply? No real reason of asking, just curious!!!
None.... Nada..... Zip of the elderly people I know getting Covid shots experienced negative health effects from it.

Migrant. Immigrants. Illegals.

3 different things.

Migrant laborers are simply people who do seasonal agricultural work.
Immigrants are people who have come to this country under some government program.
Illegals are people who have sidestepped the immigration machinery.

As for Biblical quotations, the Bible tells us to love one another as we love ourselves. And Leviticus singles out immigrants, "Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt."

Bible Studies is that branch of learning which teaches us how to find alternate meanings for Biblical plain statement.
From my perspective, Christians generally only use the Bible as a weapon to attack and not to give assistance to those in need.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
None.... Nada..... Zip of the elderly people I know getting Covid shots experienced negative health effects from it

Thats a strawman. Noone said the shot was dangerous for older people. Thats exactly who it was made for. Its the healthy people where the concerns were raised, especially with kids.

With healthy people and especially kids there was/are zero benefits and only risks. Even if you believe those risks are small, being any risk at all while having no benefit is fatal to any hope of eua. Of course thats why the lies had to be pushed as the truth.

This isnt 2020. Everyone knows the truth, even people like you intentionally pushing a false narrative.

I thought it was that liberal Hottie Jean Carroll.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo and Mash 2.4
It'll be spin here as some sort of positive but objectively I have no idea what Trump and Vance are doing. Hammer the topics of immigration and the border and don't say weird shit. Do not jump headfirst into conspiracies about one specific community leading to laughter online and two straight days of bomb threats towards various locations within that community. We had a week of "I dunno...this black lady doesn't look so black to me" and now Trump and Vance want us focused on Haitians in OH with the backdrop that they're killing and eating our pets when there is no evidence of that in this town and the entire thing was started by a bullshitter online. Couple that with aligning himself with a woman who is even too nuts for MTG, and it's like he's tanking this thing.

If he loses, it'll be because of the last debate performance and the crazy stuff he's choosing to focus on, which in-turn, takes voting eyes off actual issues.

Plenty of smoke!!!!!

Now I better see some notarized signed verified fingerprinted blockchain traceable video evidence from five different angles of a Haitian eating a cat before I believe all the residents.

It'll be spin here as some sort of positive but objectively I have no idea what Trump and Vance are doing. Hammer the topics of immigration and the border and don't say weird shit. Do not jump headfirst into conspiracies about one specific community leading to laughter online and two straight days of bomb threats towards various locations within that community. We had a week of "I dunno...this black lady doesn't look so black to me" and now Trump and Vance want us focused on Haitians in OH with the backdrop that they're killing and eating our pets when there is no evidence of that in this town and the entire thing was started by a bullshitter online. Couple that with aligning himself with a woman who is even too nuts for MTG, and it's like he's tanking this thing.

If he loses, it'll be because of the last debate performance and the crazy stuff he's choosing to focus on, which in-turn, takes voting eyes off actual issues.
You admit that the Biden-Harris policies are "actual issues" that are destroying the country, but you criticize Trump for inadequate messaging to call it out. Yet you still support Harris!

So you will KNOWINGLY vote for more toxic garbage because you don't like Trump's delivery of the message. And in your mind you're doing the right thing. It's madness.

US / Biden totally botched the Afghan withdrawal. No debate there. It was awful.

I do wonder, however, given the timing, how much of the hasty withdrawal actually had to do with the pending Russian invasion of Ukraine...

Away from the botched process, US would've been in a worse place had troops still been in Afghanistan when Russia invaded...

You admit that the Biden-Harris policies are "actual issues" that are destroying the country, but you criticize Trump for inadequate messaging to call it out. Yet you still support Harris!

So you will KNOWINGLY vote for more toxic garbage because you don't like Trump's delivery of the message. And in your mind you're doing the right thing. It's madness.

Who cares about all the people having their lives ruined when it feels so good to watch you Trumpers suffer?

Just absolutely unbelievable.

Reactions: blubo and IdaCat
Thats a strawman. Noone said the shot was dangerous for older people. Thats exactly who it was made for. Its the healthy people where the concerns were raised, especially with kids.

With healthy people and especially kids there was/are zero benefits and only risks. Even if you believe those risks are small, being any risk at all while having no benefit is fatal to any hope of eua. Of course thats why the lies had to be pushed as the truth.

This isnt 2020. Everyone knows the truth, even people like you intentionally pushing a false narrative.
Stats, facts, data and science ain't your friend buddy. Stay away from Cat meat, brain worms and memes.

"For the three Covid-19 vaccines, the CDC has stated that there's no evidence from clinical data, death certificates or autopsies to confirm reports of them directly causing death.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT