How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dddeea0df39615d5.jpeg

You thought you did something there, didn't you?

I posted videos of something that you sheep claim is not happening. It's that simple but nothing can ever be simple with you people.

I’m with ya’, bro, right next to you in that foxhole, battlin’ pooch and pussy poaching with persistent posts!!

Reactions: Dionysus444
You're right. From this weekend.

"Death of a family"

Also, about the thousandth time this week the media, who hates Christianity, has played the 'you aren't Christian if you don't want thousands of migrants in your town' card. Chris Hayes has played this card a dozen times before for different stories.

Jesus only matters to that person when the Bible can be weaponized. We see that a lot here, as well. That said, God’s word is truth and should matter to all followers of Christ.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

Georgia Judge Tosses 3 More Charges in Trump Election Interference Case

While the judge kept most of the case intact, it was a win for the defendants, who have been trying to chip away at the case.

200.webp
Wait a minute.... Are the courts rigged or not??
Hunter Biden is guilty. Trump is innocent.

Maybe you're right .... The courts are rigged for Republicans!!!!
Stop the Steal!!!
The judges are crooked!!!
The Cats are eating Haitians!!!!

The people who tell you white supremacy is everywhere and behind every corner out to get you, are the same ones who do not care about real migrant violence and then will be like "OMG! IT'S JUST A COUPLE OF CATS."
Nobody is saying that the border influx is not a problem.
Seriously, when was the last time you heard a Democrat say the border is not a problem?
The real problem is that the Republican solution to the border crisis is to demonize immigrants, villify Democrats for doing something and then not do JACK SH** about the problem at all in Congress.
Democrats (along with sane Republicans) tried like hell to pass a border bill that hired 1500 border patrol agents, more border judges, limited border entries, allowed for a complete shutdown and stopped Asylum.
Trump said NO to a border bill backed by the US Border Patrol Union. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Biden shut down the border with an EO which will only be good until he's out of office.

That is why the border is a mess. Look in the mirror RePubelicans.

dimacrats are allowed to ignore subpoenas, aren’t they?

insanity continues.
i live 50 miles from springfield and my grandkid’s school shutdown wednesday because of some kind of threats. several other schools in my county received threats also.
none connected to springfield, that i’m aware of, but it’s just disheartening that schools can be shut down by simply posting something on social media. school officials have no choice but to react with extreme caution. parents and kids are frightened.
i’m sure some of it comes from some stupid kid who doesn’t want to go to school that day but it’s a form of terror nonetheless.
but that’s where we are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT