• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GW3sYKnX0AAIbcq

GW4CzE-XEAAjsCm

That may be the best sermon I’ve ever heard. Speaks 100% truth and I fully support that message. Always awkward going to church and seeing diehard liberals who have the complete opposite values of what is being taught while pretending to be Christian.

Thought I had your pedo a$$ blocked, but I’m glad I didn’t today. That was a great post.
Yeah it’s not a cult and you guys aren’t weird

I get blocking out one source of facts that don't agree with your ideas. I mean, if you're determined to hold on to your choice, it's human nature. What makes my heart and head hurt about MAGAts is they don't even believe Trump about Trump. He has embraced anti-abortion, backed off anti-abortion, he's invented compromises that anti-abortion people are supposed also support (and don't), and then he's back in the fold. So, Trump has embraced every possible position on abortion. Within a week. What gives?

My favorite has always been his assertion about the FBI planting the stolen documents at Mar-a-Lago. And he wants the documents back. Documents can't come back if they were never there.

Or Trump's claim that he can steal. In the 2020 campaign, the Trump campaign used Eddy Grant's music. When Grant asked for the royalties owed, Trump claimed executive privilege to use what he wanted.

These aren't small issues. Theft, death, and betrayal of one's country. Nobody twisted facts for these. There's no need to squint at the facts to see them a certain way. These are Trump direct statements.

I get blocking out one source of facts that don't agree with your ideas. I mean, if you're determined to hold on to your choice, it's human nature. What makes my heart and head hurt about MAGAts is they don't even believe Trump about Trump. He has embraced anti-abortion, backed off anti-abortion, he's invented compromises that anti-abortion people are supposed also support (and don't), and then he's back in the fold. So, Trump has embraced every possible position on abortion. Within a week. What gives?

My favorite has always been his assertion about the FBI planting the stolen documents at Mar-a-Lago. And he wants the documents back. Documents can't come back if they were never there.

Or Trump's claim that he can steal. In the 2020 campaign, the Trump campaign used Eddy Grant's music. When Grant asked for the royalties owed, Trump claimed executive privilege to use what he wanted.

These aren't small issues. Theft, death, and betrayal of one's country. Nobody twisted facts for these. There's no need to squint at the facts to see them a certain way. These are Trump direct statements.

Pretty clear everyone else is insane, and you’re the one sane person.

That may be the best sermon I’ve ever heard. Speaks 100% truth and I fully support that message. Always awkward going to church and seeing diehard liberals who have the complete opposite values of what is being taught while pretending to be Christian.

Thought I had your pedo a$$ blocked, but I’m glad I didn’t today. That was a great post.
Didn’t listen to sermon, but I don’t see how anyone who’s truly born again voting Democrat. Now you can be born again and not want to vote for Trump and stay home because you think Trump is some special kind of sinner but to vote for a party who hates you and would shut your churches down if they could is just self-deceived at best.

There is no West or East just like there's no North or South. Where did those things originate?

With maps? Just shut up, Commie Boy.

You will sit and argue minutiae until the sun comes up, and you're full of shit.

Grow up and become past the guy sitting in the freshman dorm lobby bugging all the normal people, which is basically what you are here.

So says the Sean Hannity mouth puppet. Your opinion of me is worthless and yet a badge of honor.
History will laugh at your devotion to a NYC reality TV show con man.

And history will praise the NYC real estate mogul who made a fortune before TV, and gave it up to save this country from your ilk, loser ass 'educator'.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT