POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a strange response. I didn’t say that I wanted that. I said that it is going to happen, has to happen, one way or another. Government spending will be reduced either through default or as policy.

I wish I could say that your response makes no sense to me but the reality is that it does. You guys have become so obtuse in your hatred of Trump that even basic things that are clearly visible to everyone somehow are not obvious to you.

The only thing missing is a claim that balancing the budget is stochastic terrorism or white supremacy.
You responded to a post that said the stock market would crash if Trump is elected, and you responded "spot on". And then some stuff about it "has to happen". I just don't understand how one could think the stock market crashing is good for anyone. That would be a reason to vote against Trump.

Biden won't negotiate with terrorists. The GoP already voted to spend the money. They can either do their job and pay their debts or suffer the consuequences. If they want any of that shit they can do this thing called passing laws. I thought conservatives wanted single issue voting in congress? Sure seems like they only want whatever best suits their needs at the time.
GZlNKOJXEAwNHw5

So now RCP has flipped NV to Trump. I hadn't seen that one as likely for Trump amongst the battlegrounds. Based on that, they have Trump winning 302 EV's.

Reactions: ukalum1988
You responded to a post that said the stock market would crash if Trump is elected, and you responded "spot on". And then some stuff about it "has to happen". I just don't understand how one could think the stock market crashing is good for anyone. That would be a reason to vote against Trump.

The stock market is not an accurate reflection of the health of our economy. A crash may be a result of necessary actions to improve our country.

Voting Kamala so deficit spending can keep a bubble inflated is stupid.

Actions need to be taken to improve the country and government regardless of how the stock market is impacted. It may go down in the near term, may not.

The stock market is not an accurate reflection of the health of our economy. A crash may be a result of necessary actions to improve our country.

Voting Kamala so deficit spending can keep a bubble inflated is stupid.

Actions need to be taken to improve the country and government regardless of how the stock market is impacted. It may go down in the near term, may not.
As long as you guys don’t try to prop up Trumps next term as a strong economy by pointing out the stock market again then that’s fine. His last term, I said exactly what you said about the stock market after trump people on here kept spouting off how strong the market was.

[laughing]

Bless your heart.

Can anyone help me explain this to him? That the government cannot overspend indefinitely without default?

As long as you guys don’t try to prop up Trumps next term as a strong economy by pointing out the stock market again then that’s fine. His last term, I said exactly what you said about the stock market after trump people on here kept spouting off how strong the market was.
You’re not wrong in that regard. Government borrowing has propped up this economy since at least the 90’s, which is when we allowed our manufacturing to leave.

However, it’s also extremely clear that the left has no intention of slowing down the spending. Trump is the only candidate that offers any hope that it will change. He, at least, tried to bring manufacturers back.

This is not hard to grasp: it will all collapse if there aren’t drastic changes. Again, only a Trump presidency offers any hope of that.

This morning, multiple leftists here are arguing against Trump while THESE are their ideological bedfellows: totalitarians of the worst stripe.

How can these people be so dense?

• Wow
Reactions: trueblujr2

I don’t think I’ve ever discussed the stock market in this thread as an indicator of presidential performance. Its not an accurate reflection of the underlying economy, which i know I’ve said repeatedly.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Nobody

youre a loser not a hair on his head has been harmed. Someone else is always taking the bullet for him. He’s a rotten SOB like any politician. One big club and we ain’t in it. If you’re voting uniparty you’re part of the problem and don’t want real change. You’re just rooting for the jets over the giants and pressing a button. Wow big man
"not a hair on his head has been harmed" SMDH

That blood streaming across his face begs to differ. You claim to be a man of God, a Born again Christian. Was it the grace of God that made his head turn slightly at just the precise moment to prevent his brains from being splattered all over the spectators behind him or just odd luck?
25ee25cb02c2001a5c193b1459e1acfa

You're a pathetic individual and definitely not a Christian if you wished that bullet would have entered his skull.

You’re not wrong in that regard. Government borrowing has propped up this economy since at least the 90’s, which is when we allowed our manufacturing to leave.

However, it’s also extremely clear that the left has no intention of slowing down the spending. Trump is the only candidate that offers any hope that it will change. He, at least, tried to bring manufacturers back.

This is not hard to grasp: it will all collapse if there aren’t drastic changes. Again, only a Trump presidency offers any hope of that.
Why are you trying to reason with these HATERS? It's a total waste of time.

Funny thing about the stock market, I wouldn’t be surprised if it crashes if Trump is elected. Certainly if he starts to make good on his campaign promises.

There are trillions of dollars of grift floating big pharma, big food, big tech, bid media, etc. If RFK, Vivek, Elon, et al can make good on their promises to cut out waste, some companies are going to take a huge hit.

And a lot of that (per the campaign) can be done unilaterally by the executive branch, regardless of who controls congress.

I think the country would ultimately end up in better shape, but the lefties will get their headlines.
Fixing those problems is a hit worth taking because it will be somewhat offset by putting more money in Americans pockets, which will boost the economy enormously.

Wisconsin is going Trump. Bet big on it.
I certainly hope so. Just this week I was up in WIsconsin for work. Flew into Green Bay, drove over to Wausau and back to Green Bay yesterday to fly home. National gave me a convertible Mustang, so that was nice, though it was a bit chilly to have the top down.

Anywho, I decided to do a little count of the signs I saw on the 180 or so mile round trip. I counted 27 Trump/Vance signs vs. three Harris/Waltz signs. and two of those Harris signs were within a block of each other in downtown Wausau. Granted, that trip is largely through rural northern Wisconsin. Primarily all farmland, so it was kinda to be expected.

Funny thing about the stock market, I wouldn’t be surprised if it crashes if Trump is elected. Certainly if he starts to make good on his campaign promises.

There are trillions of dollars of grift floating big pharma, big food, big tech, bid media, etc. If RFK, Vivek, Elon, et al can make good on their promises to cut out waste, some companies are going to take a huge hit.

And a lot of that (per the campaign) can be done unilaterally by the executive branch, regardless of who controls congress.

I think the country would ultimately end up in better shape, but the lefties will get their headlines.

But saying that doesn't mean

1 you want it to crash
2 you think it will be good
3 you think it won't crash if Harris wins

Help a liberal out here. What do you actually mean when you spell this out so clearly? They've been told so many things that were lies, that they have a hard time taking anything at face value.

Do you mean that the country would eventually end up in better shape economically than it would be when/if it crashed? Because that sounds like reasoning and shooting straight, and liberals have been told that's patriarchy and white supremacism...

So you want the stock market to crash if Trump is elected? That is what "conservatives" are in favor of now?
It's crashed in some capacity a number of times before and recovered each time to where it is today. if it's crashing for the right reasons, then I can live with that because i know that reason Cosby described would ultimately put more money in all of our pockets.

So Biden didn't have 4 years to fix it, Tim?

LOL at Liberal boobs. 🤣

Walz IS however one of THEE LIBERAL icons of this century. He's always got 2 feet in his mouth, chewing on the toejam of his next lie. Just can't help himself.

Reporter You said, "I carried a weapon in combat..." ?
Walz "I meant I carried during a time of conflict."
"I was speaking symbolically"
"I misspoke."
"I'm an idiot."

Reporter. You mentioned "...Tianenmen Square..."
Walz " ..... oh, ffs..."

Not to speak for someone else, but all most want is real transparency and honesty about where the state of things really are. Instead we get the facade of everything is great when its all propped up by low interest, inflationary government spending, and phony jobs and crime reports.

Of course thats because those in power know if there is real transparency, it wont be good for the dems since it's happened on their watch.

If trump wins, the curtain will drop and the truth will be revealed. Thats when msm will take up the mantle with neverending stories about how things are now worse, when they were never good to begin with.

Transparency, truth, and honesty. Way too much to ask for from the apparatus in control.

Keep in mind that Dore is such a simpleton that he's hurt by mean tweets and would rather vote for blood and gore all over the planet/weak leadership. Mass death is not as important to him as is his comfy blanket.

Reactions: HeismaNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT