How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GW2EBfAXIAAAl8a

Tucker was talking with the Kremlin to get a putin interview. The NSA was doing its Job and spying on all Kremlin communications. Somebody unmasked his name to understand what the Kremlin was going back and forth about. The only person that leaked any of this communications or unmasking was Tucker. Tucker tried to turn it into a conspiracy to feed his brain dead audience. Pretty nothing story as always.
GW1g7kMWEAItdpl

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang

What ignorant people won't understand about this is that 250M is the superficial number and only part of a much larger number already flushed down the international money laundering hole created by NATO and the warmongers. How much work does it take for the American people to generate the total tax burden, much less this corp bonus? What percentage of this 250M is matched by other countries pushing this conflict forward?

I'm sure there's 1M people out there on SocSec that could really use and appreciate an extra $250 of their money back to pay for food and/or utilities this month, rather than sht it into the pockets of a few corporations.

There is no West or East just like there's no North or South. Where did those things originate?
Europe, since you don’t know anything.

It’s funny that only you seem to know that it’s all a racist misunderstanding. It just spontaneously erupted, at all points of the compass!

Europe, since you don’t know anything.

It’s funny that only you seem to know that it’s all a racist misunderstanding. It just spontaneously erupted, at all points of the compass!
Ok please tell us where and when in "Europe" "Capitalism? Democracy? Individual freedom?" developed. And what do those have to do with a 'West'?

Ok please tell us where and when in "Europe" "Capitalism? Democracy? Individual freedom?" developed.
I won’t. These are the things you’re supposed to know.

The much easier question is, where and when did non-Europeans develop them independently of European influence?

The answer is: nowhere. Hell, in some places they still haven’t.

Why do you take these moronic positions? There must be a million books about this, and then there’s you, arguing they’re all wrong.

Get help, man. Marxism is a byword for failure.

I won’t.
Because you can't. It's a story you've been told. Notice I left off the Industrial Revolution of your four? Because that's a concrete thing with physical origins in the coal fields of Britain. The rest are propaganda. They're a part of life everywhere and you don't have any ties or claim to them.

Trump is an idiot.

No, he demonstrably is not. See, his success.

You, are.

And it is highly offensive that you of all people would say that.

You're literally maybe the dumbest person that can read that I've ever seen.

I mean that in all seriousness. You just bleat talking point like a repetitive young sheep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT