• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea sure you win
GIF by Australian Open

You’re sounding kinda like Hillary did when asked about Benghazi.
With that, you're sounding like a one trick pony. I mean, is this the deciding issue of the campaign? You & others act like it is & beat on. Me, it's confirmation of everyone's already held biases.

Again, Im a fan of cutting the bullshit and being real.

If my uncle was running as VP for President Trump, I'd be wearing a MAGA hat tomorrow. Why?

All politics are local and having a family member in the White House de facto increases your influence several times other Americans.

That's how 98% of Americans are. So, any estranged family member going against their relatives...that's as serious red flag. It's cool for internet trolling and all that, but it's weird AF if we are being real.

Ever think otherwise that it might be a serious red flag as the guy the 8 are opposing taking office?

If it was 8 JD Vance family members, we all know what your stance would be.

Back to ignore.

You are aware that ivf is basically the opposite of abortion, and trump has stated his stance in abortion multiple times, and it is not 'far-right', correct?

Trumps opinion on abortion is very mainstream, despite what you rabid Idiots say it is. And has been for decades.

Kind of like how he was talking about cheap China steel being dumped here 40 years on Donahue and Oprah, amd still does. Jesus, you simpletons believe anything the media says.
You're right. And he hates being tied to the abortion discussion, he does his best to get away from it. One of Trump's best features is his instincts. But this is actually one thing he really does have a record on, he appointed the judges that overturned Roe. He can't get away from that no matter how hard he tries.

Ga shooter must be white because the press just asked if it was a hate crime. Wouldn’t ask that for any other race.

“…Colt Gray, a 14-year-old student, was taken into custody and will be charged with murder.”

never let a tragedy go to waste

President Joe Biden said he and first lady Jill Biden are mourning those killed in the shooting. He demanded that Congress move to pass gun control legislation.

Is IVF abortion? No? Then pipe down. Two completely unrelated procedures.
According to some state positions, yes. If a conservative state wants to declare conception the moment an individual begins then IVF would fall under that umbrella, violate a lot of laws and be unworkable. Federally mandating the availability of IVF would set a federal minimum beyond that somewhere that states couldn't violate. It's federal abortion policy.

There is no you guys. I’m independent, but also this makes no sense. RFK is weird AF and I don’t know how else to say it.

DNC classifying you as an “independent” contractor so they don’t have to give you benefits to repeat all the talking points?

RFK may objectively be weird, but you have to judge by reference to the democrats. So he’s basically normal in comparison. You guys are just weird freaks.

Shooter was a 14 yr old student....

So....liberal gun control narratives are now shit as usual, given he obviously stole the gun from somewhere. However, you now explore his background, home situation, activities, social media, etc. Something went south at some point....who missed it?

DNC classifying you as an “independent” contractor so they don’t have to give you benefits to repeat all the talking points?

RFK may objectively be weird, but you have to judge by reference to the democrats. So he’s basically normal in comparison. You guys are just weird freaks.

Gotcha

He runs like a girl. Not that there's anything wrong with that - for girls.
Typical beta cuck liberal. It almost makes you not want to stop him with a straight punch to the face as he gets in range. Kind of feel sorry for him. That reminds me of the antifa training video with them training to fight. LOL hilarious.

With that, you're sounding like a one trick pony. I mean, is this the deciding issue of the campaign? You & others act like it is & beat on. Me, it's confirmation of everyone's already held biases.
Nope.

There is the border, crime, energy independence, inflation, foreign wars and crises occurring under this admin and complete lack of leadership, lawfare against political opponents, government intimidation and suppression of free speech……….and many more.

I’ve said this for years. Remove our troops from all other countries and station along our own border and treat it as someone breaking into your home.

This is common sense.
I agree as I have said the same thing over the years, but if other countries want us there protecting them, they should foot the bill and have their troops stationed with ours and taking the lead to show they are prepared to lose their lives when in battle.

You are aware that ivf is basically the opposite of abortion, and trump has stated his stance in abortion multiple times, and it is not 'far-right', correct?

Trumps opinion on abortion is very mainstream, despite what you rabid Idiots say it is. And has been for decades.

Kind of like how he was talking about cheap China steel being dumped here 40 years on Donahue and Oprah, amd still does. Jesus, you simpletons believe anything the media says.
The simplified process for IVF.

Eggs are removed from mother.
Sperm is provided by father.
They're combined in vitro. (The IV of the acronym)
Wait until the eggs are fertilized.
Plant fertilized eggs in mother.

If you believe that a fertilized egg is a human, you must implant all the fertilized eggs. Most women don't. That is the issue. Are fertilized eggs human beings or are they potential human beings?

Trump doesn't have a fixed opinion.

Most of the country supports IVF as it is currently practiced. Abortion opponents do not. That divide can't be finessed with an exasperated tone of voice.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Im just telling you there's something weird about this. Would love to know the family history there, but I can guarantee you they are on a weird branch of their family. Probably jealous. Would love to know the real story.
I guarantee you they know him better than anyone including you so... but TDS gotcha where they (lib news and politicians) want you.

While we're on the subject of things that can't be finessed away, Trump used a song by the musician Eddy Grant in 2020 without paying him his royalties. Eddy Grant sued to get them. Trump claimed that presidential immunity let him do this.

Trump believes presidential immunity gives him the right to steal.

I just learned of this the other day.

This isn't something I have made up. This isn't something his opponents dredged up from his ancient history.

Running for office is not an official duty of the president. It isn't mentioned at all. There is no defense component to stealing someone's money. No immigration component. No fiscal component. Except that he still wants to benefit from someone else's property. And this isn't a trivial sum. Performance royalties, I believe, were either around $40,000 (low end) or $400,000 (high end). I can't remember and don't want to go ferret it out. But well above the amount needed to amount to a felony crime.

This is the man you want in office. A man who thinks he's immune for any flicking crime he wants.

Reactions: Dionysus444
That isn't what those riots in Britain are about. Those people are there legally. I understand you have your particular individual positions and opinions. But you don't get to speak for the right with your "we" and "us" any more than anyone else. Go watch the latest Tucker Carlson interview and see if the legal/illegal distinction is the focus of the ideology. And he has probably just a bit more credibility as to being in line with the entire movement than you, random guy on a message board, right? Or at the very least the same one opinion as anyone else.
This isn't about Britain. We were having a conversation about the Venezuelans in Denver who are here illegally. And by we, I was speaking for the majority of members on this Catpaw political thread. Though I will say, a majority of Americans agree with me on this issue. Come here legally, great. Come here illegally, need to be deported at least and imprisoned at worst for repeat offenders.

Random person: ALEXA, what do you think about Donald Trump?
Alexa: Donald Trump is an asshole and will destroy America

Random person: ALEXA, what do you think about Kamala Harris?
Alexa: Kamala Harris is a genius. The world needs her to transform America and force America to give up their independence and force America into a One World Order with the rest of the liberal world.

Massie is a terd. "Conspiring" is a scare word to throw around when "planning" won't get the job done.

The story they'll tell: We own twice the number of guns per capita than any other country on the planet and we have the 2nd number of gun deaths. Those extra guns really aren't getting the job done. Maybe we need more.

Tellingly, we are also #2 in suicide by gun.

This isn't about Britain. We were having a conversation about the Venezuelans in Denver who are here illegally. And by we, I was speaking for the majority of members on this Catpaw political thread. Though I will say, a majority of Americans agree with me on this issue. Come here legally, great. Come here illegally, need to be deported at least and imprisoned at worst for repeat offenders.
You don't know the legal status of any migrants in apartment buildings in Aurora, CO. Don't act like you do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT