POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is to help Americans have more kids to combat the birth stagnation that has occurred. Abortion is the complete opposite of that in context.
Regardless of the motivation it's still what it is. Federal abortion policy. Your Christian bros have something to say about all those frozen fetuses.

Reactions: sambowieshin
According to some state positions, yes. If a conservative state wants to declare conception the moment an individual begins then IVF would fall under that umbrella, violate a lot of laws and be unworkable. Federally mandating the availability of IVF would set a federal minimum beyond that somewhere that states couldn't violate. It's federal abortion policy.
Offering assistance for the cost is not federally mandating the availability of it. Why are you twisting this into something it is not to support your position? That's a sure sign of losing an argument.

Regardless of the motivation it's still what it is. Federal abortion policy. Your Christian bros have something to say about all those frozen fetuses.
I know you are meticulous in everything you type out in a post, but moving the goal posts is not a characteristic that the smartest man in the room has to employ. It is in no way, shape, or form abortion policy based on the context of what Trump said.

You don't know the legal status of any migrants in apartment buildings in Aurora, CO. Don't act like you do.
No, I don't know their status anymore than you do. But, based on current history, they are here illegally more than likely. Either they jumped the border illegally, or they illegally requested asylum based on false pretenses. I'll take those odds all day long on betting whether they are here legally or illegally.

I've said it too many times, but Myorkis is one of the biggest threats to our republic.

Migrant flights are DEAD WRONG. They have now resumed. Why were they paused? Because fraud was found eveywhere to include 100,000 applications being filled out by the same sponsers, phone numbers beloning to dead people and repeat addresses used hundred of times to include storage units.

What we are seeing right in front of our eyes is utter MADNESS. All in the name of votes and winning elections. How could anyone not want to spit on these scumbags and their sheep followers??????

Last edited:
Offering assistance for the cost is not federally mandating the availability of it. Why are you twisting this into something it is not to support your position? That's a sure sign of losing an argument.
Did you watch his statements? It's about protecting IVF. The paying for it was tacked on marketing. All this came about because of the court ruling in Alabama that fetuses were people, and Trump coming out against it in support of IVF.
I know you are meticulous in everything you type out in a post, but moving the goal posts is not a characteristic that the smartest man in the room has to employ. It is in no way, shape, or form abortion policy based on the context of what Trump said.
No goalposts have been moved. IVF is abortion according to the life-begins-at-conception people, which includes much of this thread. Trump is now reversing his 'leave it to the states' rhetoric and saying he wants federal protections for IVF that would apply to Alabama. Now only that but he wants federal tax dollars, your money, to pay for those abortions.

No, I don't know their status anymore than you do. But, based on current history, they are here illegally more than likely. Either they jumped the border illegally, or they illegally requested asylum based on false pretenses. I'll take those odds all day long on betting whether they are here legally or illegally.
Assumptions and bigotry.

While we're on the subject of things that can't be finessed away, Trump used a song by the musician Eddy Grant in 2020 without paying him his royalties. Eddy Grant sued to get them. Trump claimed that presidential immunity let him do this.

Trump believes presidential immunity gives him the right to steal.

I just learned of this the other day.

This isn't something I have made up. This isn't something his opponents dredged up from his ancient history.

Running for office is not an official duty of the president. It isn't mentioned at all. There is no defense component to stealing someone's money. No immigration component. No fiscal component. Except that he still wants to benefit from someone else's property. And this isn't a trivial sum. Performance royalties, I believe, were either around $40,000 (low end) or $400,000 (high end). I can't remember and don't want to go ferret it out. But well above the amount needed to amount to a felony crime.

This is the man you want in office. A man who thinks he's immune for any flicking crime he wants.

lol

To anyone who’s ever read a complaint or answer filed in court, or has any idea what actually goes into them, you sound like a total dumbass. If you had any idea how stupid you sound, you’d hang your head in embarrassment.

What you don't seem to understand is that we don't give a rat's a** what color, race, or any other thing you can come up with to describe them. We only care that they are foreign invaders coming here illegally. Any immigrant of any race, color, sexual orientation, or whatever else that comes here legally will be welcomed by open arms by all of us as it has always been.

...and by "legally" that means fully vetted and bringing something to the table for the country in which they want to live. Not drugs. Not crime. Not a welfare burden. They must be willing and able to make this country better through skills, hard work, and intelligence, and to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION as well as the GOD GIVEN RIGHTS of others seeking a good and moral life.

I've said it too many times, but Myorkis is one of the biggest threats to our republic.

Migrant flights are DEAD WONG. They have now resumed. Why were they paused? Because fraud was found eveywhere to include 100,000 applications being filled out by the same sponsers, phone numbers beloning to dead people and repeat addresses used hundred of times to include storage units.

What we are seeing right in front of our eyes is utter MADNESS. All in the name of votes and winning elections. How could anyone not want to spit on these scumbags and their sheep followers??????
The Heritage Foundation. Remember them. They're the conservative think tank behind Project 2025. They just produced a report about illegals voting. Scope: since the 1980s. Total number of votes: fewer than 1 per year.

You can unclench your sphincter. There are not millions of illegals voting. Doesn't happen. Imaginary. And who is saying this: the leading conservative think tank.

Now you may like being scared. You may like screaming that we're all going to die. Kinky, but heaven knows, we're not judgmental any more. But the menace of illegals voting doesn't exist. Ask the people who wanted it to be true and found out that it wasn't.

A friend sent this to link to me a little while ago. Don't know if it will work here, as it's from their Fb feed. No idea where it came from

Yes, exactly. I’ve seen that before, it’s a great explanation. And it perfectly illustrates what the Dems are doing by going out of their way to push the term “Democracy” down our throats. I hate when republicans or conservatives use the word. They should know better. They should make it a point to expose the subversion of language being used.

Last edited:
Reactions: exemjr
You don't know the legal status of any migrants in apartment buildings in Aurora, CO. Don't act like you do.

Just like you don't know the immigration status of the millions in the UK. Don't act like you do.

See how that works? You literally claimed they're all there legally, dumbass. Did you check on every single ones status? No? Then, pipe down.

Random person: ALEXA, what do you think about Donald Trump?
Alexa: Donald Trump is an asshole and will destroy America

Random person: ALEXA, what do you think about Kamala Harris?
Alexa: Kamala Harris is a genius. The world needs her to transform America and force America to give up their independence and force America into a One World Order with the rest of the liberal world.
It's a bug and they have fixed it. Just an honest mistake.

agnes.jpg

Random person: Alexa, what is your opinion of Elon Musk?
Alexa: Elon Musk is an a**H*le and people in America should ignore him.
Random person: Alexa, what is your opinion of Jeff Bezos?
Alexa: Jeff Bezon is a stud...I would let him do whatever his liberal ass wants to do to me...I love Jeff, his rockets look like giant dildos! Like him...

iu

You're right. And he hates being tied to the abortion discussion, he does his best to get away from it. One of Trump's best features is his instincts. But this is actually one thing he really does have a record on, he appointed the judges that overturned Roe. He can't get away from that no matter how hard he tries.
He doesn’t run from it. He openly celebrates doing that. He also openly states the issue is now in the States hands and it doesn’t matter what his position is anymore.

Just like you don't know the immigration status of the millions in the UK. Don't act like you do.

See how that works? You literally claimed they're all there legally, dumbass. Did you check on every single ones status? No? Then, pipe down.
Yes we do know, the riots were at specific hotels where the migrants were staying under a government program. They were all legal. It wasn't random apartment buildings.

Did you watch his statements? It's about protecting IVF. The paying for it was tacked on marketing. All this came about because of the court ruling in Alabama that fetuses were people, and Trump coming out against it in support of IVF.

No goalposts have been moved. IVF is abortion according to the life-begins-at-conception people, which includes much of this thread. Trump is now reversing his 'leave it to the states' rhetoric and saying he wants federal protections for IVF that would apply to Alabama. Now only that but he wants federal tax dollars, your money, to pay for those abortions.
He is in favor of subsidizing it or mandating that insurance companies pay for it, not federally mandating it as you are trying to argue. Alabama has already enacted a law to protect IVF. There would be no need of a federal mandate. You are trying to take his words out of context. Link below from BBC:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/clyg1rlnywyo

“…Colt Gray, a 14-year-old student, was taken into custody and will be charged with murder.”

never let a tragedy go to waste

President Joe Biden said he and first lady Jill Biden are mourning those killed in the shooting. He demanded that Congress move to pass gun control legislation.
14 years old. Can’t vote until the 2028 election. I don’t want to hear anything about his “Politics”. He was obviously a sick in the head kid.

Reactions: exemjr and mdlUK.1
You are aware that ivf is basically the opposite of abortion, and trump has stated his stance in abortion multiple times, and it is not 'far-right', correct?

Trumps opinion on abortion is very mainstream, despite what you rabid Idiots say it is. And has been for decades.

Kind of like how he was talking about cheap China steel being dumped here 40 years on Donahue and Oprah, amd still does. Jesus, you simpletons believe anything the media says.
Do you support 30k dollar tax payer funded IVF treatments because Trump does.

He is in favor of subsidizing it or mandating that insurance companies pay for it, not federally mandating it as you are trying to argue. Alabama has already enacted a law to protect IVF. There would be no need of a federal mandate. You are trying to take his words out of context. Link below from BBC:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/clyg1rlnywyo
The lawmakers themselves said the law was "only a temporary fix" as it doesn't address the Alabama SC ruling. Several other states have similar restrictions too. You can't protect IVF while states ban it. Trump gave a statement at the time he was against the Alabama ban before issuing this one actually going so far as to pay for it.

Spineless Jamie Raskins sent a letter to the Army asking for more information on the Trump/Arlington photos. Of course he knows exactly who will respond and how they'll respond.

This giuy seems ready to die before he ever sees Trump in the Whitehouse again. He must have some serious skeletons.
And in other news.... The lunatic that mowed down people in the Georgia HS used an AR-15.
Y'all put up walls to keep out immigrants.
Pass laws to force 12 year olds to have babies.
Do everything you can to keep drag queens out of schools.
But do NOTHING to stop kids from being turned into hamburger meat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT