POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends entirely on the perpetrators politics and religion.

If a conservative finally does something like this they will finally be able to rejoice and talk about it for the next 8 years
Was the shooter a student teenager or a voting age person?

Liberals....ban assault weapons, do extensive background checks, and every other gun control measure known to man.

Suspect used a machete, a pair of pliers, and a trash can lid.

Liberals...ban assault weapons, do extensive background checks, and every other gun control measure known to man.

Suspect also had tear gas and a can of hair spray.

Liberals...ban assault weapons, do extensive background checks, and every other gun control measure known to man.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Mentality is a great example of why many MAGA's are actually leftists.
There's a political realignment occurring. The right is becoming old school lefties and the left is becoming a Marxist party due to the marriage of the Democrat party with multi-national corporations.
It's populism on both the right and left. They have very different social values, but similar economic ones. Look at Trump's tariffs, tariffs were an extreme leftwing position that was antithetical to the chamber of commerce Republicans but is right at home in Trump's MAGA coalition. Democrats then move rightward as they absorb that expelled business community.

Last edited:
That really isn't a winning play. Was opposition to Benedict Arnold "Arnold Derangement Syndrome."
Opposition is one thing, not being able to live and post like a normal human being because a presidential candidate lives in your head 24/7, is entirely something else.
I have come close to branding a TDS on some of your posts, but you manage to stay on the side of the mostly ignorant side of the fence, and not the TDS side.
I feel you are trying to climb the fence though. LMAO

Reactions: WTF Cat
"Ignore all your senses and logic, criticize me and you have a completely fabricated mental illness that I act like is a real thing"

It's populism on both the right and left. They have very different social values, but similar economic ones. Look at Trump's tariffs, tariffs were an extreme leftwing position that was antithetical to the chamber of commerce Republicans but is right at home in Trump's MAGA coalition. Democrats the move rightward as they absorb that expelled business community.
I agree

Reactions: Dionysus444
This is so dumb lol. Did you miss RFK and Tulsi endorsing Trump? People know both are liberal as hell and I don't see MAGA freaking out over it at all. We get that you hate Trump...but at least don't have dumb arguments about him.
All is forgiven if the knee is bent and the ring is kissed. No matter the ideology or past transgression, they are now part of the team.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
I mean if you can't trust Goldman Sachs to look out for the interest of working men and women who can you trust. Thankfully they're the largest share owners of Blackrock at around 49% and we all know Blackrock has our best interest at heart.
Anybody that thinks 10% tariffs on imports across the board helps the little man they're off their rocker.

Uh, there are 8 of them there. It’s not like it’s one disgruntled person.

Again, Im a fan of cutting the bullshit and being real.

If my uncle was running as VP for President Trump, I'd be wearing a MAGA hat tomorrow. Why?

All politics are local and having a family member in the White House de facto increases your influence several times other Americans.

That's how 98% of Americans are. So, any estranged family member going against their relatives...that's as serious red flag. It's cool for internet trolling and all that, but it's weird AF if we are being real.

Just curious as to what policies that Trump had during his time as President that you disagreed with. Forget his personality just interested in actual policy you disagree with.

Still waiting 🙄

This isn't a brainbuster, but that's a discussion that will ultimately lead to what you and I disagree with pertaining to policy. I also disagree with your general theme -- that you can separate his personality from his policy. Many times Trump has no policy. The linked interview is a great example of that, but his poor communication skills and his personality ARE the core reason he's a bad President.

This isn't a brainbuster, but that's a discussion that will ultimately lead to what you and I disagree with pertaining to policy. I also disagree with your general theme -- that you can separate his personality from his policy. Many times Trump has no policy. The linked interview is a great example of that, but his poor communication skills and his personality ARE the core reason he's a bad President.
Again I asked for policy not personality. Surely you can think of something.

Well, he wasn't a bad POTUS, so strike 1.

His interview w/ Musk was excellent and he showed an excellent grasp of the issues. Strike 2.

But most importantly, you can separate personality from policy. I won't invite him to dinner much like a former boss...but he was a wizz at corp stucture and knew how to lead. Strike 3.

Again, Im a fan of cutting the bullshit and being real.

If my uncle was running as VP for President Trump, I'd be wearing a MAGA hat tomorrow. Why?

All politics are local and having a family member in the White House de facto increases your influence several times other Americans.

That's how 98% of Americans are. So, any estranged family member going against their relatives...that's as serious red flag. It's cool for internet trolling and all that, but it's weird AF if we are being real.
Right. So if they’ve gone through your thought process, which I think, is perhaps what most people would do, and still think Walz is enough of a liar, coward or asshole to not only vote for his opponent , but actively campaign against him, and print up these shirts and pose for this photo………what does that tell you about Walz?

He probably was as reliable for his family as he was for his National Guard comrades. They couldn’t count on him either.

Well, he wasn't a bad POTUS, so strike 1.

His interview w/ Musk was excellent and he showed an excellent grasp of the issues. Strike 2.

But most importantly, you can separate personality from policy. I won't invite him to dinner much like a former boss...but he was a wizz at corp stucture and knew how to lead. Strike 3.

We aren't playing baseball weirdo. You're out.

Right. So if they’ve gone through your thought process, which I think, is perhaps what most people would do, and still think Walz is enough of a liar, coward or asshole to not only vote for his opponent , but actively campaign against him, and print up these shirts and pose for this photo………what does that tell you about Walz?

He probably was as reliable for his family as he was for his National Guard comrades. They couldn’t count on him either.

Im just telling you there's something weird about this. Would love to know the family history there, but I can guarantee you they are on a weird branch of their family. Probably jealous. Would love to know the real story.

• Haha
Reactions: warrior-cat
Im just telling you there's something weird about this. Would love to know the family history there, but I can guarantee you they are on a weird branch of their family. Probably jealous. Would love to know the real story.
You can guarantee that, can you, without knowing any of them?

What you don't seem to understand is that we don't give a rat's a** what color, race, or any other thing you can come up with to describe them. We only care that they are foreign invaders coming here illegally. Any immigrant of any race, color, sexual orientation, or whatever else that comes here legally will be welcomed by open arms by all of us as it has always been.
That isn't what those riots in Britain are about. Those people are there legally. I understand you have your particular individual positions and opinions. But you don't get to speak for the right with your "we" and "us" any more than anyone else. Go watch the latest Tucker Carlson interview and see if the legal/illegal distinction is the focus of the ideology. And he has probably just a bit more credibility as to being in line with the entire movement than you, random guy on a message board, right? Or at the very least the same one opinion as anyone else.

And there's never anything weird about it when it's something anti Trump.
Strange....

Reactions: blubo
Pointing out the fact that Trump's abortion policy is just one big AZZ kissing mess. He knows the far right abortion policy is a losing policy so he's just throwing out crap hoping it sticks.

You are aware that ivf is basically the opposite of abortion, and trump has stated his stance in abortion multiple times, and it is not 'far-right', correct?

Trumps opinion on abortion is very mainstream, despite what you rabid Idiots say it is. And has been for decades.

Kind of like how he was talking about cheap China steel being dumped here 40 years on Donahue and Oprah, amd still does. Jesus, you simpletons believe anything the media says.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT