POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump has the Hispanics that came here properly and legally. That group generally resents the ones flowing in here illegally.
No he doesn't. Another poster already posted the percentages he's gotten in the last two elections. You're saying two-thirds of the American Hispanic population has illegal roots?

Ok you got me to spend way too much time looking this up, so kudos. But now that I have, I absolutely hit it bang on, didn’t I? I should’ve mentioned the 5 nanograms per milliliter blood per se limit, but I was more focused on correcting your blood/urine confusion. But I nailed everything, from the testing method to the exact alcohol limit. So looks like I actually got more right off the top of my head than you did, the one who asked the question. So pray tell, what exactly are you talking about?

You not knowing that .08 is the limit for every state.

Also, how much pot can you smoke in a day, and then not smoke for a solid week so that you don't test over?

We all know the body weight comparative ovi charts, from middle school on...

No one knows with weed though.

Just be careful if you're a smoker not to to give them any reason to test for that at a stop.

You not knowing that .08 is the limit for every state.

Also, how much pot can you smoke in a day, and then not smoke for a solid week so that you don't test over?

We all know the body weight comparative ovi charts, from middle school on...

No one knows with weed though.

Just be careful if you're a smoker not to to give them any reason to test for that at a stop.
Dude, apparently you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about. It's 5 nanograms per ml blood, not urine. That's why they have to do the blood tests, because it measures active THC in bloodstream that inebriates you, not metabolites in urine that last weeks after you've smoked. You're completely uninformed on the topic while calling others out. Classic.

Florida is solidly red state despite there being many Hispanic people here. Decades ago it was solidly blue when there were far fewer Hispanics here. You accuse democrats of race baiting but that is exactly what you are doing here. Claiming that the “white” states should secede. Just total stupidity.

Florida is solidly red for 2 main reasons.

When DeSantis barely won, he cleaned up the corruption in Miami Dade and Broward county elections, and the mass exodus of red voters moving there during covid.

Dude, apparently you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about. It's 5 nanograms per ml blood, not urine. That's why they have to do the blood tests, because it measures active THC in bloodstream that inebriates you, not metabolites in urine that last weeks after you've smoked. You're completely uninformed on the topic while calling others out. Classic.

I haven't gone back and looked, but very possible I did say urine when I meant blood. Trust me, I know that of which I speak.

I apologize if I mis-spoke.

Did you read your own link? Even someone pushing an agenda like No-Smoke.org doesn't attack it with concrete health statistics like tobacco. They just give vague scare crap about ppm the average Joe(you) doesn't understand.

Great post over on RIvals Football Sound-Off:

"The NFL needs to move the Eagles-Packers back to the US
Brazil is working hard to ban free speech, which is why they're trying to shut down Twitter/X in their country.

Let's see where the NFL stands on the right to free speech. This game is supposed to be played down there this Friday.

And let's not forget all the people involved with the game (journalists, etc.) who tweet out while the game is being played.

Brazil bans X: Outrage spreads after Elon Musk's social media platform is suspended "

Reactions: Marleydogg
I haven't gone back and looked, but very possible I did say urine when I meant blood. Trust me, I know that of which I speak.

I apologize if I mis-spoke.
You did say urine, and you didn't just misspeak. THC doesn't stay in your blood for a week. You literally just posted this a few minutes ago:
That has to be a reference to urine(or hair follicle) test. That wouldn't pop someone on a blood test. It would be long gone by then.

All I'm basically saying about, if you're in a state with legal personal use, while you might be legal driving around with it, you.might well trigger a rambunctious traffic cop, amd even though you.might be stone cold sober, enough could still be in your system to get an ovi, so don't do that.

Listen, or don't. I don't care. I know how I approach it.

All I'm basically saying about, if you're in a state with legal personal use, while you might be legal driving around with it, you.might well trigger a rambunctious traffic cop, amd even though you.might be stone cold sober, enough could still be in your system to get an ovi, so don't do that.

Listen, or don't. I don't care. I know how I approach it.
Read my posts. THAT'S NOT HOW BLOOD TESTS WORK. You've been wrong about all this from the start, just sticking your nose in with irrelevant, incorrect information.

(I) The person is under the influence of alcohol, a drug of abuse, or a combination of them, and the person has a concentration of marihuana metabolite in the person's urine of at least fifteen nanograms of marihuana metabolite per milliliter of the person's urine or has a concentration of marihuana metabolite in the person's whole blood or blood serum or plasma of at least five nanograms of marihuana metabolite per milliliter of the person's whole blood or blood serum or plasma

O.R.C. 4511.19

Tell us more, Dion.

(When Google isn't your friend, lol)

Reactions: exemjr
Deleted. Repeat of Cat Fan in TN post above.

I don't like to do that. Once is enough. Others here repeatedly show they think it's great.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT