POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny how it's "my body my choice" to Democrats...until the vaccine is involved, then it's "GET THE VAX OR YOU'RE KILLING GRANDMA AND YOU MUST LOSE YOUR JOB LOL"
Covid was a contagious virus transmitted thru air particles. Masks and vaccines helped to reduce hospitalizations. Overloaded ERs impacted others and effected quality of care for ALL of us.
Newsflash..... You can't "catch" an abortion if you forget to wear a mask or refuse a vaccine.
An abortion will never directly impact your life unless you are getting the abortion yourself. If you don't believe in it, just don't get one.
Apples to Elephants comparison.

Same. It's stupid to argue with them. There is absolutely no middle or common ground to be had anymore. And they won't change their minds. Even when they wake up one day and America has become Venezuela, they will just blame all of those who disagreed with them. We are seeing in real time how the Germans were mass brain washed to go along with Hitler. The majority of the left would happily eliminate their opposition if they thought they could. And they will try when they think they can. They are a cult, and the enemy. We've been way past civil democrat vs republican bickering for awhile now. People say we are heading towards a civil war. It's already here folks.
So the people that want to ban AR15s are the ones you're worried will eliminate you??
You're worried that the trans, gays and anti gun crowd is hell bent on carrying out a Hitler style Republican Holocaust??
C'mon man. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: BigTyrone
Covid was a contagious virus transmitted thru air particles. Masks and vaccines helped to reduce hospitalizations. Overloaded ERs impacted others and effected quality of care for ALL of us.
Newsflash..... You can't "catch" an abortion if you forget to wear a mask or refuse a vaccine.
An abortion will never directly impact your life unless you are getting the abortion yourself. If you don't believe in it, just don't get one.
Apples to Elephants comparison.
It's actually not. If you believe that a US Citizen should have complete autonomy over their body, then a vaccine mandate is completely incongruous to that.

And logically, vaccine mandates are false. If a vaccine works, then an unvaccinated person poses no threat to them.

As an aside, the Federal government hasn't banned abortions, of any kind, so what are you hysterical about?

Probably because many people don't attribute an economy's success or failure directly to the figurehead of the president. Does Clinton get all the credit for reigning over the tech boom in the 90s? Does Trump get all of the blame for covid wrecking the economy? If you don't answer yes to both questions your initial premise is bunk.
GVdwEUbWcAAk460

Are you white?
Are you Christian?
Are you male?
Are you a Republican?
If your answer to all those questions is yes, then that may be why you can overlook the bile that spews from his mouth.
He never says anything negative about you.
Just a thought.
Oh grow up you little pussy. He has championed all walks of life and has certainly had disparaging comebacks to those who have attacked him first including those who identify in your list above. Being POTUS is no ****ing joke but that is exactly what we will get with KH and what we just went with the last 4 years with Biden. As bad as Biden was Harris will be 2-3 times worse.

I can't believe how boring Obama is. Michele was way better. Once Barrack went to criticizing Trump it seemed to take his mojo and was just a boring political speech. I can't believe Michele gave a 5X better speech than Barrack.

Because she intends to run imo and that disparity is intentional.

Reactions: augustaky1
Trump said the same thing 4 years ago. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He was a NostraDumbazz
This country is doing fine.
The country is mess and you're an idiot. You're the same moron that thought Joe Biden was healthy a few months ago. You and your media friends said only a conservative moron would think there was something mentally wrong with him. If I had a bomb and there were two wires and I had to defuse it. And I didn't know which wire to cut to diffuse it, I would just ask you which wire to cut and then cut the opposite.

With that said, you're probably the smartest liberal here. Which is like being the tallest midget in the dunk contest.

This hulk hogan? Dude is a horrible racist POS. Don’t forget the comments he made about black people too. He’s got a long history. But yeah it was cool when he body slammed Andre at Wrestlemania 3 brother!

Now say that about Biden. Biden has been spouting racist rhetoric for years now and yet...TDS must be a hell of a disease or you are just weak.

So what? If we took all his money it couldn’t fund this shitty government for more than a few days.

Do you ever consider that your thoughts and ideas aren’t rational?
It reminds me of the "You could give every American 1 million dollars of the 500 million he spent on his campaign" remark made by pundits of the liberal media and I believe AOC repeated it if not mistaken. These idiots are just dumb.

No one in their right mind can support this ticket.

People better decide if what Trump tweets and who he had sex with is worth having to live on the streets.

All the elites will move their money offshore and vote kamala anyway. The worthless people love it because it will be handouts to them. Everyone in the middle, who normally get squeezed, will instead this time get crushed.

If it applies to homes i assume it will apply also to any flow through small business which will literally end almost every small business. Of course thats why the elites love it because the government will crush their competitors for them.

A tax on unrealized gains or wealth is one of the most insanely idiotic policy proposals the retards on the left have ever come up with.

The Roberts court had a chance to shut down the idiotic thought process over the summer, but decided it would be best to leave the question of whether “income” must be realized to be subject to tax.

Anyone with a brain knows you don’t have income based on unrealized paper appreciation in assets.

Masks and vaccines helped to reduce hospitalizations. Overloaded ERs impacted others and effected quality of care for ALL of us.

No, they didn't. That has been proven.

ER capacity was self inflicted quite often....overuse of ventilators on those who didn't need one, admitting patients for covid when it wasn't necessary, and the impact that comorbidities had on the patient...not covid.

Once again, you fail.

Watched the trump interview and it was very good. You could tell there was a bit of a disconnect but theo is hard to follow as it is which is part of his schtick.

To me the highlights were the personal stuff about addiction and fred, the establishment, trump getting cancelled, and trump being proud he was able to say what a fan Barron was of the show.

I really don't know why trump doesn't open up more ala the discussion about the attempted assassination. I guess he sees it as weakness? Not sure. I truly think opening up scores huge for him.

When you do a search, no mainstream media story comes up for the interview. Hard to criticize the Russian government controlled media when we have our shat show.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
No, they didn't. That has been proven.

ER capacity was self inflicted quite often....overuse of ventilators on those who didn't need one, admitting patients for covid when it wasn't necessary, and the impact that comorbidities had on the patient...not covid.

Once again, you fail.
The FACTS and SCIENCE say different but you just don't care.

Funny how it's "my body my choice" to Democrats...until the vaccine is involved, then it's "GET THE VAX OR YOU'RE KILLING GRANDMA AND YOU MUST LOSE YOUR JOB LOL"

“It’s not a life!”

“If you destroy those turtle eggs, you should go to jail for life!!”

Are you white?
Are you Christian?
Are you male?
Are you a Republican?
If your answer to all those questions is yes, then that may be why you can overlook the bile that spews from his mouth.
He never says anything negative about you.
Just a thought.
The hypocrisy of this post is beyond laughable.

Bile that spews from his mouth? The hate and verbal attacks for those who don't follow your communist anti Christian hate is far worse.

Negative????? You keep pushing that limited thought, I've never seen a man and family attacked an lied about more except for one.

When you do a search, no mainstream media story comes up for the interview. Hard to criticize the Russian government controlled media when we have our shat show.

I get the dnc naturally should get the bulk of the news but imo there is also the MSM war on people like von, Rogan etc because they have such a massive audience that dwarfs msm. I think msm intentionally never reports anything on those platforms to avoid giving them more exposure, unless its negative of course.

Im curious what the final numbers will be on the reach of this interview. I know his audience is massive with an age group where pubs generally dont do well. At the same time im guessing its mostly young males where trump probably already does well. So idk the actual impact it will have.

Imo the most promising part is it shows Trump is listening to someone. No way he came up with this and the twitch thing on his own. He needs something fresh to reach new people ala his movement on social media the first win, which was a strategy driven by jared iirc

The FACTS and SCIENCE say different but you just don't care.

It is awfully early to be putting you on the doorstep, but whatever.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/top-nyc-doc-says-ventilators-were-overused-during-peak-of-covid-19/

Per CDC Walensky: In an interview clip on ABC’s Good Morning America, the Director of the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) Rochelle Walensky referred to a recent study that found over 75% of COVID-19 deaths in fully vaccinated people had occurred among those with at least four risk factors.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
The revised jobs report comes out today, going to show the reported job growth was misreported.

Going to show minus 500-1M less jobs than originally reported as gains.

Still laughing at dion saying AOC is one of the “sharpest” people currently in politics.

She’s sharp as a tack!!!

These people are so programmed.

They may not have actually known Biden was suffering severe cognitive decline, though it was obvious to a lot of us 4+ years ago.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
Still laughing at dion saying AOC is one of the “sharpest” people currently in politics.

She’s sharp as a tack!!!

These people are so programmed.

They may not have actually known Biden was suffering severe cognitive decline, though it was obvious to a lot of us 4+ years ago.
AOC is top 3 of the dumbest people to ever hold office.

She's a total idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT