POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is not one single person on the planet who voted for Trump and has now been exposed to more factual information that made them reconsider and support Harris. Not one.

You either had a stroke or other event significantly reducing your cognitive function, or are a paid democrat shill.

Every single issue Trump is bad on, democrats are worse one. Every one.

It’s just possible Trump May be good on some economic and tax issues so long as the democrats don’t create another virus, pretend it’s a pandemic, not flu, and shut down the country.

Oh, no! You scoffed at my post!

What has been your methodology for tracking the numbers? Is it the same as your ace crime tracking methodology?
The Washington Post - A True Bastion For Biased Conservative Misinformation

Excepts from the article:

Illegal border crossings soared to record levels under President Biden, averaging 2 million per year from 2021 to 2023. The migrants have arrived in every state in the country, overwhelming cities such as New York, Chicago and Denver as newcomers seek shelter and aid.”

Illegal border crossings soared in the months after Biden took office and rolled back many Trump-era restrictions. Biden warned that he would still enforce immigration laws, and he temporarily kept in place a Trump pandemic policy known as Title 42 that allowed authorities to quickly expel border crossers. Once his administration announced it would not use the Title 42 policy to turn back unaccompanied minors who arrived without a parent or guardian, their numbers spiked. Images of migrant children and teens packed shoulder-to-shoulder in detention facilities produced the administration’s first border emergency.”

“Teens and children crossing without their parents arrived in record numbers during the first three years of Biden’s presidency. Families and single adults have crossed at historic rates as well.”

Migrants are coming from a wider variety of countries than ever before. In 2019, the busiest year for border crossings under Trump, about 80 percent of migrants taken into U.S. custody were from Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras. Last year those three countries accounted for fewer than half of all border crossings. Migrants from Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Senegal and Mauritania — along with other nations in Africa, Europe and Asia — have crossed from Mexico in numbers U.S. authorities have never seen. For example, 14,965 migrants from China arrived across the southern border between October 2023 and December 2023, Border Patrol data shows, up from 29 over that same period in 2020. The Border Patrol encountered 9,518 migrants from India during that same three-month span, compared with 56 during that period in 2020.“

The Biden administration has released more than 3.3 million border crossers into the United States since 2021. Those migrants make up less than half of the 7.6 million who have been apprehended at the southern border.”

“The U.S. immigration court system — a branch of the Department of Justice — was facing a huge case backlog when Biden took office, and the number of cases has more than doubled since then, surpassing 3 million.

Yeah… the illegal invasion of our country hasn’t been any different at all under Biden since he took office. What are you smoking, dude?

The Democrats entire platform is to unite their base in hating whites, Christians, and America interest. Cheer on as we import third world people to rape, kill, flood your country with drugs and take your resources while you work and struggle. Cheer on the cheap labor that enriches the wealthy but not you. Let's care more about Ukraine than our own! YAY!

Watching people cheer on big government is the most insane and stupid thing.

The most pathetic people of all are leftists who pretended they were conservative. Get bent. You don't jump ship from Trump's America first platform to full-blown globalism and government control.

Meet this guy who apparently was a supporter of Trump's in 2016 but didn't join Twitter until 2022 and whose podcast didn't start until 2023.

Then his shift to the left.

The work consumed him, and he found community in the movement. But then the coronavirus pandemic hit.

By mid-2021, as the delta variant spread quickly throughout the country, Logis, who never doubted the effectiveness of vaccines, became concerned.

When Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis began to question the public's obligation to get vaccinated, Logis did something he had not done in a long time: consult media outside his far-right bubble.

Not only did he begin to believe DeSantis was endangering the public to win favor with the MAGA movement, but his thoughts also changed on the attack by Trump supporters on the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, which until then he had downplayed.

Logis's disappointment with Trump only grew as the billionaire continued to claim, without evidence, that he had been the victim of electoral fraud and had really won the 2020 election -- something Logis said he never believed.

Definitely Republican, guys. Don't question it.

full tweet

Another thought about my speaking video airing tonight at the convention:It is not lost on me that the video is airing the same night
@HillaryClinton
is speaking. I worked like Hell to keep Sec. Clinton from getting elected in 2016; I reveled in her, and supporters’, despair; I dehumanized her publicly and privately. And I want to publicly apologize to her; not sure if she’ll see this, but if anyone reading this meets her, please let her know I’m sorry.

This is a form of social engineering, psychological subervsion.

"I didn't realize it, but you were right all along. Trump really is a fascist threat to our democracy." Please, forgive my ignorance and accept my atonemnet!"

We're right. They just can't see what we see; they're blind to it.

e7998e1eee111c80.jpeg

I swear you can't hate these people enough. There is no truth in them. Bad faith arguments, nothing but lies, all to keep power. No morality whatsoever.

You won't find a single leftist on this thread who will call out these lies. DEMOCRATS DID EVERYTHING TO SHUT DOWN THE SCHOOLS, KEEP THEM CLOSED, KEEP KIDS MASKED UP!

You don't get to walk that back. You fired people for not getting the jab. We had to get the SCOTUS involved to get freedom from this tyranny. THAT WAS ALL DEMOCRATS.

You cannot deny this now.

GVbOBHXWgAAb5K6

Last edited:
The most pathetic people of all are leftists who pretended they were conservative. Get bent. You don't jump ship from Trump's America first platform to full-blown globalism and government control.

Meet this guy who apparently was a supporter of Trump's in 2016 but didn't join Twitter until 2022 and whose podcast didn't start until 2023.

Then his shift to the left.

The work consumed him, and he found community in the movement. But then the coronavirus pandemic hit.

By mid-2021, as the delta variant spread quickly throughout the country, Logis, who never doubted the effectiveness of vaccines, became concerned.

When Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis began to question the public's obligation to get vaccinated, Logis did something he had not done in a long time: consult media outside his far-right bubble.

Not only did he begin to believe DeSantis was endangering the public to win favor with the MAGA movement, but his thoughts also changed on the attack by Trump supporters on the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, which until then he had downplayed.

Logis's disappointment with Trump only grew as the billionaire continued to claim, without evidence, that he had been the victim of electoral fraud and had really won the 2020 election -- something Logis said he never believed.

Definitely Republican, guys. Don't question it.

full tweet

Another thought about my speaking video airing tonight at the convention:It is not lost on me that the video is airing the same night
@HillaryClinton
is speaking. I worked like Hell to keep Sec. Clinton from getting elected in 2016; I reveled in her, and supporters’, despair; I dehumanized her publicly and privately. And I want to publicly apologize to her; not sure if she’ll see this, but if anyone reading this meets her, please let her know I’m sorry.
So if this guy is legit, there's certainly recordings of all of this. He had a podcast after all, right? We should be able to go back and listen to this transformation occur, right?

Reactions: SDC888
Fact checks from a fact checker. Last night Biden lied at least five times and some other things was half truths. Five things he totally lied about was illegal border crossing, raising pay for teachers, billionaires paying taxes, murder under him and Trump and the racial wealth gap. Beshear lied about Trump and the project 2025. Crocket lied about police body cameras and Hillary lied about Trump falling asleep and TN becoming the final state to ratify the 19th Amendment to the Constitution.

There were other half lies from some of these people just too much to cover if you go in detail. But the point being one of the lefts talking points is Trump lying all the time. You can pick things apart and say a certain word or point is not true for a lot of things. Not being biased in this statement but Biden is the biggest liar I have EVER seen. He had no choice. His policies were disasters. And Harris will HAVE to also become the liar Biden has been because the American people cannot find out the way she really is.

Trump has proved what he can do for the country and the citizens in a four year period. Everything was better than it had been for a long time and some things better than they had been ever. That is what voters should be using when they go to vote, IF they have any sense of what is best for THEM.
Lets not forget the rehashing of the "Fine People" hoax and the "Suckers and losers" hoax.

So if this guy is legit, there's certainly recordings of all of this. He had a podcast after all, right? We should be able to go back and listen to this transformation occur, right?
No one had ever heard of Rich. There is nothing to actually show he was a Trump supporter. It's as if this is hope of being discovered and promoting himself.

Apparently he got to write a few articles in 2018 and 2019 for some conservative sites as freelance.

How Democrats Are Using Saul Alinsky’s Smear Tactics Against Brett Kavanaugh

GVXcAxiXYAAXBoy

What a joke.

Last edited:
A guy carrying a Hamas flag outside of DNC was asked why he supported Hamas. He said that ALL Palestinians supported Hamas and he did too. Then they asked him if approved of Hamas attack on October 6th? He told the reporter that 'he didn't know, why don't you tell me about the October 6th attack.' The reporter told him the attack killed 120 people including babies, elderly, kids, families, etc. The man holding the Hamas flag said that was 'bull----.'

This is one of the 50% of the country I have mentioned that are clueless, ignorant, racist or low IQ. This is what you are having to deal with during an election that is so important for the country and the other 50% of the country. Those type of people have accumulated to the point that our country and democracy are at stake. Maybe if Trump wins when starts shipping out illegals maybe he can offer to fly a large portion of these people free to Palestine, Venezuela, Iran, China or what the heck, anywhere they would be willing to go as long as it is not here.

A guy carrying a Hamas flag outside of DNC was asked why he supported Hamas. He said that ALL Palestinians supported Hamas and he did too. Then they asked him if approved of Hamas attack on October 6th? He told the reporter that 'he didn't know, why don't you tell me about the October 6th attack.' The reporter told him the attack killed 120 people including babies, elderly, kids, families, etc. The man holding the Hamas flag said that was 'bull----.'

This is one of the 50% of the country I have mentioned that are clueless, ignorant, racist or low IQ. This is what you are having to deal with during an election that is so important for the country and the other 50% of the country. Those type of people have accumulated to the point that our country and democracy are at stake. Maybe if Trump wins when starts shipping out illegals maybe he can offer to fly a large portion of these people free to Palestine, Venezuela, Iran, China or what the heck, anywhere they would be willing to go as long as it is not here.
It isn't the congenitally stupid people that I'm angry with. They honestly don't know any better than to vote for Democrats. It's hard to hold them accountable. The REAL villains are the willfully ignorant. They should KNOW better, but refuse to.

No one had ever heard of Rich. There is nothing to actually show he was a Trump supporter. It's as if this is hope of being discovered and promoting himself.

Apparently he got to write a few articles in 2018 and 2019 for some conservative sites as freelance.

How Democrats Are Using Saul Alinsky’s Smear Tactics Against Brett Kavanaugh

GVXcAxiXYAAXBoy

What a joke.

Of course its pathetic from that guy's view too, but look how far down the roster the dnc had to go lol. If you had to go all the way down to some guy with 131 views, you were truly scraping the bottom of the barrel.

It isn't the congenitally stupid people that I'm angry with. They honestly don't know any better than to vote for Democrats. It's hard to hold them accountable. The REAL villains are the willfully ignorant. They should KNOW better, but refuse to.
So right. But they use ALL of the ignorant for votes. So a better chance of shipping them to a country of their choice than the ones that are only power hungry with no regard for the country and what is best for the people.

Reactions: 55wildcat
The Democrats entire platform is to unite their base in hating whites, Christians, and America interest. Cheer on as we import third world people to rape, kill, flood your country with drugs and take your resources while you work and struggle. Cheer on the cheap labor that enriches the wealthy but not you. Let's care more about Ukraine than our own! YAY!

Watching people cheer on big government is the most insane and stupid thing.

When your goal is destroying the country, you attack basic pillars of western society (traditional family, individual responsibility, and christian values). You can accomplish a lot of that by going after whites, especially right wing conservative whites.

I have no idea who Rich Logis is. literally none.
No one else did either until last night. But Democrats are so desperate to exalt anyone who they think they can use. They will use kids like David Hogg back in 2017 to try and push gun control and get famous off the backs of dead classmates he wasn't even friends with nor was he even there that day. They will use this dork to try and be like "See? You can leave just like this guy. He saw the light." It's pathetic but predictable.

Remember when Romney was going to put black people in chains and was responsible for killing a guy's wife cause she had cancer? But then he was the belle of the ball cause he was against Trump?

Rinse and repeat.

The Washington Post - A True Bastion For Biased Conservative Misinformation

Excepts from the article:

Illegal border crossings soared to record levels under President Biden, averaging 2 million per year from 2021 to 2023. The migrants have arrived in every state in the country, overwhelming cities such as New York, Chicago and Denver as newcomers seek shelter and aid.”

Illegal border crossings soared in the months after Biden took office and rolled back many Trump-era restrictions. Biden warned that he would still enforce immigration laws, and he temporarily kept in place a Trump pandemic policy known as Title 42 that allowed authorities to quickly expel border crossers. Once his administration announced it would not use the Title 42 policy to turn back unaccompanied minors who arrived without a parent or guardian, their numbers spiked. Images of migrant children and teens packed shoulder-to-shoulder in detention facilities produced the administration’s first border emergency.”

“Teens and children crossing without their parents arrived in record numbers during the first three years of Biden’s presidency. Families and single adults have crossed at historic rates as well.”

Migrants are coming from a wider variety of countries than ever before. In 2019, the busiest year for border crossings under Trump, about 80 percent of migrants taken into U.S. custody were from Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras. Last year those three countries accounted for fewer than half of all border crossings. Migrants from Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Senegal and Mauritania — along with other nations in Africa, Europe and Asia — have crossed from Mexico in numbers U.S. authorities have never seen. For example, 14,965 migrants from China arrived across the southern border between October 2023 and December 2023, Border Patrol data shows, up from 29 over that same period in 2020. The Border Patrol encountered 9,518 migrants from India during that same three-month span, compared with 56 during that period in 2020.“

The Biden administration has released more than 3.3 million border crossers into the United States since 2021. Those migrants make up less than half of the 7.6 million who have been apprehended at the southern border.”

“The U.S. immigration court system — a branch of the Department of Justice — was facing a huge case backlog when Biden took office, and the number of cases has more than doubled since then, surpassing 3 million.

Yeah… the illegal invasion of our country hasn’t been any different at all under Biden since he took office. What are you smoking, dude?
All of these equate crossings with residence. With these the total number of illegals in residence is around 11 million.

BTW, did Abbott (et alia) commit misprision of a felony when he transported illegals to other states?

Katherine Graham hasn't been the owner of the Washington Post since 1991. 33 years. Jeff Bezos has owned it for 11 years.

There is not one single person on the planet who voted for Trump and has now been exposed to more factual information that made them reconsider and support Harris. Not one.

You either had a stroke or other event significantly reducing your cognitive function, or are a paid democrat shill.

Every single issue Trump is bad on, democrats are worse one. Every one.

It’s just possible Trump May be good on some economic and tax issues so long as the democrats don’t create another virus, pretend it’s a pandemic, not flu, and shut down the country.
Shorter version: "There's not one single person who believes the same things I do who doesn't believe the same things I do."

Wife watching DNC from last night.

Not watching, but sounds more like non-stop denunciations of Donald Trump than anything else.

Shaking my GD head.

Biden came across as an angry old man yelling and trying to make his case for all he accomplished and failed miserably. Repeating same old lies and making up stuff that nobody was buying. All the applause by Dems was like when the UK fans give the benchwarmer kid a standing ovation for getting in the game and not totally screwing something up. We like him cause he’s one of us just please don’t pass him the ball.

And yeah, he mustve said Trumps name a dozen times. Good riddance.

This pretty much sums up the choices. If you want more of the same, you get this:

Biden’s economic record includes the worst bout of inflation in almost 50 years, a seemingly permanent jobs recession, and an explosion of spending, debt, and regulation meant to hobble this country for generations. His foreign policy of coddling authoritarians and dictators while running roughshod over our allies has unleashed war from Eastern Europe through the Middle East to the Red Sea — and the Pacific isn’t looking too great, either.

All of these equate crossings with residence. With these the total number of illegals in residence is around 11 million.

BTW, did Abbott (et alia) commit misprision of a felony when he transported illegals to other states?

Katherine Graham hasn't been the owner of the Washington Post since 1991. 33 years. Jeff Bezos has owned it for 11 years.
Hey Einstein, we ARE talking about illegal border crossings under each administration.

The rest of your drivel is either irrelevant or unintelligible.

You have to be a Dion sock account. Same style of trying to switch narratives and move goal posts.

How do you know he voluntarily stepped down? None of us know the details of that. The signs all point to him being forced out.

Has Biden given an official reason for quitting yet?
He's the president of the United States of America. One of the most powerful people in the world. They told him to do it, sure. But ultimately that decision rested with him, he could've just flat refused. But he didn't because stepping down was the right thing to do and he did it. No one can force the president of the United States to do a single thing.

Hey Einstein, we ARE talking about illegal border crossings under each administration.

The rest of your drivel is either irrelevant or unintelligible.

You have to be a Dion sock account. Same style of trying to switch narratives and move goal posts.
The Border Patrol counts contacts. Not individuals. 1 individual may try 10 times. Then, maybe one time they get in. That's 1 illegal alien. But that 1 person shows up as 11 contacts. IOW, the number of contacts doesn't equal the number of illegal aliens living in the country. Is that too hard to understand?

But [and here is a slight change of subject] we've made being an illegal alien in this country a felony. So, Governor Abbott put bunches and bunches of illegal aliens on buses and moved them to a different state. As a PR stunt. That sure sounds like misprision of a felony to me. Hundreds of counts. $145,000,000 worth of felonies. [That's the cost to Texas of his stunt.]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT