• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got this from someone we all know,
tIAqe91qoM8P.jpeg

Last edited:
You sure you're not talking about the brainiacs of Ky?? 😂
As of 2022, 16.5% of Kentucky's population lived below the poverty line.
In 2022, 27.9% of Kentuckians had a bachelor's degree or higher.
Who decides the poverty line? Dim-supporting bureaucrats? How is that "line" adjusted for cost of living between locations? How bad off is a person in Ky below that "line"? As stated by you, that "line" is meaningless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
01J5NPXJRQDRKJ9N3J91AX2EY0.jpeg

Duhmockracy, ya'll...
"Democracy" always leads to tyranny and one party rule with no system of checks and balances. Why do you think they keep incessantly pushing that word to the point the gullible youth and consumers of legacy media lap it up. I guarantee if you asked 100 Gen Z kids if we are a Democracy or a Constitutional Republic, 95 of them would say "Uhhhh DuuuuHmOcRaThY" They are using word play to manipulate the minds of voters to forget what they SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAUGHT in civics class.

Wait. Are you seriously saying you believe the number of illegal immigrants invading the country was “about the same” under a Trump as it has been under Biden?

“There hasn’t been a flood of illegals”???
Oh, no! You scoffed at my post!

What has been your methodology for tracking the numbers? Is it the same as your ace crime tracking methodology?

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
People posting things from someone called Catturd will never not be funny. Also you guys will wave US flags at Trump rallies and fly them in your neighborhood, but then root against the USWNT and laugh at them because one dyed her hair blue and doesn’t love Dear Leader. Incredible showing of patriotism. Trump will make you do weird things.
GVZUFi4X0AE5eW-

Soooooo. Raising the Corporate tax rate...making corporations send more money to the feds, ensures that more money will end up in the pockets of the workers? It will help them keep their jobs and will also lure manufacturing back into the US, I'm sure too right?

Common sense and logic leads me to think the opposite would occur. Can any of you resident Libs 'splain that one to me?

Here is an anecdote, just to take a break from the vitriol,that I think BOTH sides will enjoy.

My next-door neighbors who like to stack firewood against my fence line (which is on my property, btw) and park multiple cars "in the front yard", awoke (around 7:45) to my shockingly good cover of Bill Ward's drum parts on the classic hard rock tune, Ironman. I made sure to turn it up so that they could enjoy it.

Where I used to live, every time my neighbor seen me outside, he with his bible in hand would tell me I'm going to hell because I smoke, had cable TV, drank beer, and so on. We had a large pool with a deck, he would also make reference to some of the girls bathing suits my boys invited over. Finally, I had enough. I had a pair of outdoor speakers on my deck tied into my stereo. I see him out and I cranked up Van Halen running with the devil, it was loud, I did not see him for a couple weeks after that...

AND NO!! I do not run with the devil!

"Democracy" always leads to tyranny and one party rule with no system of checks and balances. Why do you think they keep incessantly pushing that word to the point the gullible youth and consumers of legacy media lap it up. I guarantee if you asked 100 Gen Z kids if we are a Democracy or a Constitutional Republic, 95 of them would say "Uhhhh DuuuuHmOcRaThY" They are using word play to manipulate the minds of voters to forget what they SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAUGHT in civics class.
Did any former President speak at the GOP convention? Nope
Did any former First Lady speak at the GOP convention? Nope
Did any former VP speak at the GOP convention? Nope
Did Trump's former Chief of Staff speak at the Convention? Nope
Were most of Trump's former cabinet members absent from the Convention?
Yup

Ask yourself why that is. The people that know him best and spent the most time working with him....want NOTHING to do with him.

The Democratic Convention is what a healthy democracy looks like.

Where I used to live, every time my neighbor seen me outside, he with his bible in hand would tell me I'm going to hell because I smoke, had cable TV, drank beer, and so on. We had a large pool with a deck, he would also make reference to some of the girls bathing suits my boys invited over. Finally, I had enough. I had a pair of outdoor speakers on my deck tied into my stereo. I see him out and I cranked up Van Halen running with the devil, it was loud, I did not see him for a couple weeks after that...

AND NO!! I do not run with the devil!
You know what would have been equally as effective, and more devious/humorous, would have been to play 3 straight hours of bagpipe music. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat
Soooooo. Raising the Corporate tax rate...making corporations send more money to the feds, ensures that more money will end up in the pockets of the workers? It will help them keep their jobs and will also lure manufacturing back into the US, I'm sure too right?

Common sense and logic leads me to think the opposite would occur. Can any of you resident Libs 'splain that one to me?
I am sure you and others already know this, but you don't turn manufacturing back on like a water faucet. It takes time to get everything ready to go. In my particular case, I rely on several other industries to get the parts needed to do my manufacturing. Most of them are gone.

Going to be remarkable to watch the democrats run to the right of Donald Trump on Covid. The media is going to fully support it.

And honestly, the country probably deserves to crumble if the populace is that stupid and willing to be led by compulsive liars.
Dems did provide monies used for improved filtration systems and other monies that helped expedite the reopening of schools.
That's not a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
Yeah, remember the other day when Harris would debate Trump anytime and several times. The crowd went wild believing the dense lying air head. Then last night Jill Biden saying that basically that Harris is fearless and will not back down. It wasn't like Hannity was going to be the moderators, it was Baer and McCallum, whom I don't particularly like. She shouldn't have feared them too much at all. Trump is the one she better fear, regardless of who is moderating. She cannot be truthful about her record or what she wants to do. It will be most, if not all lies. She will be talking through her nose making all these accusations like she knows what she is talking about. When she wants to talk about meaningless stupid stuff Trump should ignore that and just start talking about her record, lying and how her idea's are dumb for Americans.

Yale is in Silicone Valley? He cozied up to Billionaires there? you mean like the Google founders or Zuckerberg, Bill Gates or Steve Jobs? Those silicone valley Billionaires? So a poor kid from Ohio shouldn't be able to succeed and make it to an Ivy League school?
Peter Thiel. That's who he cozied up with. (If his name isn't as familiar as others, you can check his wiki entry.) Suddenly, Vance became straight and converted to Catholicism. Peter Thiel was his spiritual shepherd. So, JD Vance is the guy with multiple names, multiple religions, multiple sexualities, and opposite views of Donald Trump.

I remember the 2008 race. Democrats nominated Obama first, and the Republican faithful couldn't mock his inexperience enough. Then, Republicans nominated Sarah Palin and the mock about inexperience went away.

Read this forum for an hour. Someone somewhere can't tell you too much how disgusting and ugly and mockable homosexuals are. But somehow JD Vance, the guy who invented his grandmother setting fire to his grandfather, is different. He couldn't have received guidance from Peter Thiel about how to succeed in politics? He's absolutely not a hollow man whose views depend upon who's telling him what to believe today?

How did Republicans suddenly lose their disgust and mockery about homosexuality? It wouldn't be because there's an (R) tacked onto one of Vance's names, could it? Republicans couldn't be that shallow, could they? I remember when moans about sexual mutilation were common here. Then someone must have pointed out that circumcision is sexual mutilation, and complaints about sexual mutilation went away.

Dems will have Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Hillary, Kamala, Biden etc. all in attendance and/or speaking at their convention.
Trump has zero input from similar Republicans.
Why is that?
But he did have Hulk Hogan.

That’s a list of some of the worst people in America. I’m not being hyperbolic. Those people headlining the DNC are some of the worst, most evil people you could find in America. They’re responsible for the slaughter of countless innocent people abroad, while selling off our country to the highest bidders.

I’ll take hulk hogan and kid rock 100% of the time over those demons.

Bill O'Reilly says that Trump is losing badly to Harris.

If I was a Democrat/Harris supporter, that would keep me up nights.

Bill O’Reilly is seeking relevance.

He now sells his services (advice) online.

Glenn Beck used to give him 30 minutes during the second hour every Friday. That went away about a year ago.

Reactions: SDC888
The most pathetic people of all are leftists who pretended they were conservative. Get bent. You don't jump ship from Trump's America first platform to full-blown globalism and government control.

Meet this guy who apparently was a supporter of Trump's in 2016 but didn't join Twitter until 2022 and whose podcast didn't start until 2023.

Then his shift to the left.

The work consumed him, and he found community in the movement. But then the coronavirus pandemic hit.

By mid-2021, as the delta variant spread quickly throughout the country, Logis, who never doubted the effectiveness of vaccines, became concerned.

When Florida's Republican Governor Ron DeSantis began to question the public's obligation to get vaccinated, Logis did something he had not done in a long time: consult media outside his far-right bubble.

Not only did he begin to believe DeSantis was endangering the public to win favor with the MAGA movement, but his thoughts also changed on the attack by Trump supporters on the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, which until then he had downplayed.

Logis's disappointment with Trump only grew as the billionaire continued to claim, without evidence, that he had been the victim of electoral fraud and had really won the 2020 election -- something Logis said he never believed.

Definitely Republican, guys. Don't question it.

full tweet

Another thought about my speaking video airing tonight at the convention:It is not lost on me that the video is airing the same night
@HillaryClinton
is speaking. I worked like Hell to keep Sec. Clinton from getting elected in 2016; I reveled in her, and supporters’, despair; I dehumanized her publicly and privately. And I want to publicly apologize to her; not sure if she’ll see this, but if anyone reading this meets her, please let her know I’m sorry.

Fact checks from a fact checker. Last night Biden lied at least five times and some other things was half truths. Five things he totally lied about was illegal border crossing, raising pay for teachers, billionaires paying taxes, murder under him and Trump and the racial wealth gap. Beshear lied about Trump and the project 2025. Crocket lied about police body cameras and Hillary lied about Trump falling asleep and TN becoming the final state to ratify the 19th Amendment to the Constitution.

There were other half lies from some of these people just too much to cover if you go in detail. But the point being one of the lefts talking points is Trump lying all the time. You can pick things apart and say a certain word or point is not true for a lot of things. Not being biased in this statement but Biden is the biggest liar I have EVER seen. He had no choice. His policies were disasters. And Harris will HAVE to also become the liar Biden has been because the American people cannot find out the way she really is.

Trump has proved what he can do for the country and the citizens in a four year period. Everything was better than it had been for a long time and some things better than they had been ever. That is what voters should be using when they go to vote, IF they have any sense of what is best for THEM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT