POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He did the right thing and stepped down. They're just jealous their guy doesn't have anything approaching that grace and decency.

How do you know he voluntarily stepped down? None of us know the details of that. The signs all point to him being forced out.

Has Biden given an official reason for quitting yet?

Last edited:
That's like saying the UAW doesn't represent its workers at all. BS.
You just don't like the fact that Trump trashed a bill that would have made their job more effective and made our border more secure.

Unions represent your interests in interactions with your employer. Pay, benefits, working conditions, conflict, etc. Are members forced to vote for who the union heads say to vote for?

No, I do like that Trump trashed it. It was garbage. No one needed Trump to tell them that.

Last edited:
You just get saddled with insurmountable debt.
GVXhNjcW8AAK-in

Cmon KY, do better next time.

Its crazy what ambition will do. I say that because i legitimately think Andy is a good guy. Not just based on his actions i see but also based on a few people i know that know or work with him personally.

Jmo but i think he got dnc attention when he refused to back off lockdown. There was a post on this very board from someone that knew him for years. It warned he would never back off a mistake. Boy was that right.

I think the dnc saw that as him holding the line when really it started as him being stubborn. Then it escalated from there into the secret night flights for refugees, etc etc.

Once he was into the refugee stuff, i knew he was doing that so he could get in the mix. Then he got another lucky break when vance was the nominee. Now the dnc needed the one person on their roster that wasnt a coastal elite.

Ambition. Its a helluva drug. If kamala loses, he will 100% be on the next presidential ticket and that ticket will be tough to beat.

According to AOC, folks who had to come out of retirement because of inflation caused by this administration should vote for Kamala because she is for them. It’s incredible how stupid these people are that eat that garbage up and run to the polls to vote Democrat.
I'm more than half serious when I say that I firmly believe that AOC has a severe learning disability. Even by politician standards she is "slow".

Are we absolutely positive that she was duly elected, and that this isn't just some sort of gag?

Meh... At BEST, it's elective surgery.

Unions represent your interests in interactions with your employer. Pay, benefits, working conditions, conflict, etc. Are members forced to vote for who the union heads say to vote for?

No, I do like that Trump trashed it. It was garbage. No one needed Trump to tell them that.
Dems running for office right now like it too. 😉

Abortion is women's healthcare. That's what y'all don't get.

Literally noone cares what women do with their bodies. Cosmetic surgery? Piercings? Tonsillectomy? Mastectomy? Go for it.

Abortion is different because it has nothing to do with the woman and everything to do with the child. Yes a child. With today's medicine, its very clear to see a child is indeed a child within the first trimester. Its indisputable.

Yes yes i know what if one day a 12 year old gets raped by their uncle. I am ready to concede that poor child, if it ever happens, to save the countless thousands killed out of convenience.

Ill go a step further. Im willing to agree to a rape exception if done within 10 days. Anyone raped gets a rape kit etc and would know theyre pregnant very quickly. This way at least the innocent child can die early.

Why am i willing to go these additional steps? Because once women actually see ultrasounds of their unborn child, theyll know for sure its clearly not a clump of cells. Then the entire rationalization for abortion as birth control will fall apart. Thats exactly why dems never want that to happen.

Reactions: trueblujr2

Was there a point to all that?

Andy is right. So am I.
So were those female speakers who had their freedoms and bodies stripped away by big government Banana Republicans.

No one had any "rights" or "freedoms" taken away. No one.

What part of there are more abortions now than before the SCOTUS decision do you not understand? Is your brain that minute (mīˈno͞ot in case you thought I was referring to the period of time) that it doesn't allow you to think logically?

LOL

Complete fiction.
My God you are so completely ignorant of Asylum Law.
Seeking asylum is a right protected under our current laws....Period.
The Border Bill corrected this issue. Derp derp. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Under current U.S. law, a person seeking asylum may do so by arriving at the border and asking to be screened by U.S. officials at a “port of entry,” OR by entering the U.S. without prior inspection and then declaring their fear of persecution. (ANYWHERE including by sea). It's the law.
Many policies (Remain in Mexico 😂) threaten the right to seek asylum, but none actually stop people from trying to seek protection at the border (legally via Asylum claim).

"The right to seek asylum was incorporated into international law following the atrocities of World War II. Congress adopted key provisions of the Refugee Convention (including the international definition of a refugee) into U.S. immigration law when it passed the Refugee Act of 1980.
"An individual generally must apply for asylum within one year of their most recent arrival in the United States."

Read it 2 or 3 times if you are still not comprehending ASYLUM law.

I'm more than half serious when I say that I firmly believe that AOC has a severe learning disability. Even by politician standards she is "slow".

Are we absolutely positive that she was duly elected, and that this isn't just some sort of gag?

Well, you have to look at her district, which isn't exactly a group of Harvard grads.

20% of her district is below the state poverty line.
Only 27% have college degrees (40% is the state avg)

.....yet they keep voting for her kind.

Border Agents liked it. That's all I need to know.
Will just tell you this much, and that is all I need to before going any further. The amount of illegals that was going to let in before the cut off was ridiculous and would not have helped the situation any. And it was continuous, so it was basically a smaller flow at once but would not be small enough to handle vetting properly. And the illegals could still stay in the country and steal, rob, kill, rape and gather as drug dealers and gangs. The border agent thing is like it was better than nothing because they would not be as overwhelmed at once, but that still did not help the country with the problems they cause.

Well, you have to look at her district, which isn't exactly a group of Harvard grads.

20% of her district is below the state poverty line.
Only 27% have college degrees (40% is the state avg)

.....yet they keep voting for her kind.

I've been saying it for most of my life; Democrats vote/act against their own self interest. I guess the best analogy would be a battered wife.

What part of there are more abortions now than before the SCOTUS decision do you not understand? Is your brain that minute (mīˈno͞ot in case you thought I was referring to the period of time) that it doesn't allow you to think logically?
The right to receive prompt and appropriate healthcare was absolutely stripped away from women in red states.
Your pea brain thinks every aborted baby was a choice. It wasn't. Some abortions are medically necessary for the health of the mother. Some are performed because the baby is not dead yet, but will be later in the pregnancy or immediately following birth such as when a baby has no skull or other necessary body part.
But because they are technically alive, the woman is forced to continue carrying the fetus even if it may impose a later danger to herself or reproductive capabilities in the future.
Y'all are just too GD stupid to understand that abortions are often an integral part of women's healthcare. Don't take my word for it.
Go ask a doctor NOT a politician.
Weird AZZ control freaks.

The answer is "ALL"

He fails to understand "ALL" parts of it.

lol..those people drive me crazy. If they win, I can’t imagine how much crazier it will get.

It will literally be the end of the country. Its probably already over but what small chance we have hinges on this election.

If they win there will absolutely be amnesty and open borders, handouts galore, communism price controls implemented, etc, etc. it won't matter how bad the policies are because they will just keep importing voters and cheating, if even needed, to win.

Im still not sold they wont just amnesty everyone before the election. Ya you can sue but how are you going to undo it? Thats been their strategy since obama - do whatever crazy thing you want but do it so big that overturning it won't matter.

Will just tell you this much, and that is all I need to before going any further. The amount of illegals that was going to let in before the cut off was ridiculous and would not have helped the situation any. And it was continuous, so it was basically a smaller flow at once but would not be small enough to handle vetting properly. And the illegals could still stay in the country and steal, rob, kill, rape and gather as drug dealers and gangs. The border agent thing is like it was better than nothing because they would not be as overwhelmed at once, but that still did not help the country with the problems they cause.
Was it a perfect fix... No. Was it better than the laws we have now... Absolutely.
It improved the ASYLUM issue and gave the President the option to shut down the border completely at times when the numbers are too great.
Republicans sh** the bed on this border law period.
The non MAGA American public saw exactly what went down.... especially moderate and independent voters.
The Cult only sees and hears what Trump tells them.
This bill was written by a REPUBLICAN. 😂😂😂😂
This bill was trashed by Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT