POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But every once in a while he does give some valuable input.

If you had him on ignore, you would have missed the one surefire way to drive off a lefty - tell them you’re no longer voting for Trump. It’ll leave you alone and then go brag on a message board.
Great. And if you dig through a dumpster behind McDonald's long enough, you might find a cheeseburger intact inside the wrapper. So what? You're covered in shit.

DNC is rocking tonight. High energy crowds, larger crowds compared to the rallies Trump holds. Positive and not bitter rambling. Wow. Nice. Bonus is that the venue is likely paid for and the musicians aren't going to tell Harris to stop using their music.
Actually a lot is rambling talking points.

Aoc- great speaker, great speech....problem is it made absolutely no sense. (Tho for you it doesn't need to) She spoke as if Biden/Harris hasn't been in office for the past 4 years...groceries are high? Whats KH been doing for 4 years? I thought we had the best economic recovery ever? ...she also claimed trump would grease the hands of his friends on wall street. Who exactly are his friends on wall street? He has none.

This whole thing is comical, how in a few weeks the worst polling vp ever, who dropped out before iowa in the 2020 primary bc she was so bad...is all of a sudden transformational.

Obama...had tons of grassroots support, bernie tons of grass roots support, Trump has grassroots support. Kamala has none...only corporate donors.

Lololololol shiny objects are distracting for you guys. First @sambowieshin now you...lololololol

I don't even care about abortion, but all this party is, is abortion obsessed. That's their only policy stance...and they don't even actually care, it just revolves around lobbyist money...thats why they want more and more of it as if everyone is struggling not to shit babies in trash cans.

Elon's support is probably the best thing Trump's got going for him. He's much less polarizing to the extent that some could judge that if EM thinks he's good, it's OK to vote for Trump.
Yes.

The far left are the only ppl that hate musk but that's just bc they've been programmed to, they can't tell you why. The guy has done more for environmental causes than any government there is...something you'd think they'd support.

Reactions: trueblujr2
I would be fine with letting in as many immigrants as you want, over the border, but only if a matching number of Americans get kicked out. Preferably, we'd start with liberal arts, education, social work, and journalism majors, but I'm not shutting the door when it comes to considering engineers.

When you consider what the current administration did to this country with sky high inflation, increased cost of gas and food, and flat out enablement of an massive invasion of illegal aliens…

And then compare this to how the country was humming along for 3 years under Trump pre-pandemic…

And then you consider what has now been laid out as Harris’ economic plan, along with her other positions she is on record for having…

Frankly this election shouldn’t even be in doubt. It really ought to be a Reagan-like landslide for Trump if most of the electorate was even mildly sensible.
Don’t believe the polls. It’s not in doubt.

Reactions: 55wildcat

2fabb9dac1330f6d.png

5d744f09485f9701.png

Reactions: 55wildcat
I hear ya. There's just an odd disconnect in the conversation. The right usually doesn't want to even discuss the topic of ongoing gun violence...as the right talks up gun violence as it happens while saying they're now staying home because the world is scary. So...let's not talk about it or do anything about it (except elect only R's of course) and we'll just be scared to go to public events for the rest of our lives. That's seems mentally healthy.
Far more gun violence is committed by people that vote for Democrats.

Reactions: Girthang
This is just another reason why the future of this country is going to be more hopeless division. Those of Dion’s ilk are perfectly fine with allowing millions upon millions of illegal invaders to just magically become full fledged American citizens. And then there will be millions upon millions more after that continuing to invade the country seeking the same prize.
In 1987, [xxxxx] used his executive authority to legalize the status of minor children of parents granted amnesty under the immigration overhaul

Can you guess who the [xxxxx] refers to?

That's right. St. Ronnie Reagan. So, apparently Dion and Reagan are of the same clan.

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986

Aoc- great speaker, great speech....problem is it made absolutely no sense. (Tho for you it doesn't need to) She spoke as if Biden/Harris hasn't been in office for the past 4 years...groceries are high? Whats KH been doing for 4 years? I thought we had the best economic recovery ever? ...she also claimed trump would grease the hands of his friends on wall street. Who exactly are his friends on wall street? He has none.

This whole thing is comical, how in a few weeks the worst polling vp ever, who dropped out before iowa in the 2020 primary bc she was so bad...is all of a sudden transformational.

Obama...had tons of grassroots support, bernie tons of grass roots support, Trump has grassroots support. Kamala has none...only corporate donors.

Lololololol shiny objects are distracting for you guys. First @sambowieshin now you...lololololol

I don't even care about abortion, but all this party is, is abortion obsessed. That's their only policy stance...and they don't even actually care, it just revolves around lobbyist money...thats why they want more and more of it as if everyone is struggling not to shit babies in trash cans.
Is Sam really Andy B? He spouted on about a 12 year old.

• Wow
Reactions: Girthang

Abortion is women's healthcare. That's what y'all don't get.

Andy beshear is a hardcore Christian who believes firmly in abortion. Also, the democrats just claimed they opened schools 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. And earlier AOC said trump now has immunity. But just now they played a video that trump is a convicted felon. I’m so confused 😉. Democratic leaders must think voters are extremely stupid.

Don't we already HAVE a path to citizenship? I'm pretty sure we do.

We also can legally shut down the border, and make asylum seekers wait in Mexico while their cases are reviewed. That makes a lot more sense than catch and release (and you never see them again in many cases) I'd actually be fine with the US mitigating the costs to Mexico (for keeping asylum seekers on that side of the Rio Grande, until things get worked out.
It's not legal to send an Asylum seeker anywhere but here if they set foot on US soil/water and claim asylum. They are automatically entitled to a hearing and review of their case.
The border bill Trump and Republicans trashed got rid of the current Asylum law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT